Current Page: 76 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Frank Black ()
Date: June 29, 2007 06:31AM

Something else that I have to say is that for some time, CH did not allow me to pay for my treatments. This outreaching of generosity I will never forget, and I can certainly say he saved my life. I was very suicidal at the time and over time the treatment allowdd me to live normally and have a balanced mental state. I agree with an earlier poster, that as far as emotional disturbances go, the treatment was very good. After I was more balanced, I am not sure what the subsequent treatments have had. Anyway, this act of generosity and healing is what makes all this harder to try and process and understand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 29, 2007 06:36AM

Frank Black:

Frankly, it seems like you are here to subvert this thread.

Now you have your ten posts.

Anyone that Frank bothers in any way through private messaging please let me know and he will be banned.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Nonce ()
Date: June 29, 2007 11:36AM

Re: Frank Black

Subvert the thread? Doesn't it some what follow what many people who had contact with CH. have gone through? Uncertain about what the truth is? Concern for people they may have referred to CH before finding out abuses have happened, feeling betrayed, conned?
Doesn't this help with others, and their process,who might stumble onto the site and have valuable info to share? Just a thought.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Dorje ()
Date: June 29, 2007 12:31PM

Clearly in the case of people like Frank Black the person to turn to for information on treatment would be the practitioner himself. We should expect any decent medical practitioner to keep case-notes including diagnosis, treatment plans, medication and responses.

I am glad to see that once again the ex-apprentices have rallied to support concerned clients. Please note that ‘Witness’ may be able to manage a group discussion if you think it would be helpful.

I note that Frank along with other clients comment on Christopher Hansard’s generosity in not charging for treatments. Were these treatments conducted by Hansard himself or by his apprentices? If by the apprentices the largesse was not so large as they worked for free. Did the generosity extend to free passes on the workshops?

If you or anybody you know has experienced ANY form of abuse in dealings with Hansard please do take your story to ‘Witness’.

[www.witnessagainstabuse.org.uk]

You can email them or call the helpline on 08454 500 300.

Please also visit: [www.gopetition.com]

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 29, 2007 01:19PM

Moderator,

I am not sure what I have done wrong. Like everyone else hopefully on here, I only want the truth. As a CURRENT patient of the man in question I believe I have the right to answers too, and to share my experience/thoughts like others have done here.

I am feeling very mixed up and hurt. How you would ypu feel if you had spent 4 years of your life and money on treatment from this person?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 29, 2007 09:19PM

Frank Black:

You accumulated 10 posts very quickly, which enabled you to use the private messaging system.

You said,

his treatments seemed to work. As I said, I was very ill and had seen 'western' doctors over a period of 6 years with no results. After a few sessions with CH I felt alive again.

And

CH did not allow me to pay for my treatments. This outreaching of generosity I will never forget, and I can certainly say he saved my life. I was very suicidal at the time and over time the treatment allowdd me to live normally and have a balanced mental state.

You also state that you are "a CURRENT" patient" of Hansard, which means you remain in communication with him.

People private messaging should consider that.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: atlantic ()
Date: June 29, 2007 09:31PM

Dear Frank,
I am sorry to hear your story. Unfortunately it is one that is shared by many others. It sounds as if you have received some genuine healing regardless of the methods involved, but the stories of continual misconduct on the part of Mr. Hansard are true.

As Dorje has mentioned, anyone can study and learn many effective and powerful techniques over time if they have some ability and are willing to do the work. The nature of Mr. Hansard's training currently remains unclear.

Since Witness Against Abuse are compiling statements on this matter they are the people to contact. It is not only sexual misconduct that is a crime, so is misrepresentation and improper professional behaviour.

Christopher Hansard
Date: June 29, 2007 10:34PM

By my use of current I mean that until I found out about all of this, I was a patient.

I am victim just like everyone else, and have no intention of ever going back, but would like to see some action to bring CH to justice, if these allegations are correct.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Nonce ()
Date: June 29, 2007 10:50PM

OK. If Frank Black is a current patient then he must know where CH is practising. Is there any more support for the idea of a protest, as Pema had suggested some time back?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: June 29, 2007 11:54PM

Regarding Christopher Hansard's so-called 'lineage' and 'tradition', it was a fraudulent invention, that exploited Tibet's genuine Bon religion, and was cynically assembled for self-serving purposes. As to his supposed standing as a [i:d7fb4744c1]Master Physician of Tibetan Bon Medicine [/i:d7fb4744c1]Hansard received no formal, or recognized training, in Tibetan medicine, and was certainly not qualified in that complex and ancient [i:d7fb4744c1]science.[/i:d7fb4744c1]

Current Page: 76 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.