Re: Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Chris_Farmer ()
Date: May 31, 2008 03:48PM

Dear Moderator

Your posting 29/5/08: 04:35: Forum page 106:

Point taken.

In light of that reminder may I now formally request that you remove all postings from this forum that contain my personal details and untrue allegations that I have any form of relationship with Christopher Hansard.

Chris Farmer

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cranial ()
Date: May 31, 2008 03:53PM

Real-name-gone
Dorje
My aim is still the same
Christopher should be dealt with under English law like any other medical professional. This forum is about Christopher Hansard.

The problem here is that CH was never a medical professional to begin with!! To be considered a medical professional, one needs to be either a doctor or a nurse, which also means holding registration with either the GMC or the NMC. CH was registered with neither was he?

Perhaps he could be prosecuted for claiming to be a doctor when he was not. I suppose calling yourself a Master Physician comes close!!

Date: May 31, 2008 04:06PM

Dorje

Your posting 26/5/08: 10:08: Forum page 103:

How can you write:

"Chris Farmer has so far done nothing to discourage this line of thinking."

I have already posted in this forum stating:

"I can assure you that CH was not one of those clients and has absolutely no involvement with the site."

I have clearly done something to discourage your line of thinking so your posting is inaccurate.

The issue here is not what I, or anyone else, says in regard to this matter - it is your preconceived idea that there is some sort of conspiracy going on. There isn't and I have made that clear both here and on Jeff Bowe's blogs although he has chosen to remove all comments from his blogs.

I would ask you to please stop maligning my integrity.

Thank you

Chris

Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 31, 2008 04:09PM

Absolutely!

There were one or two websites which described Hansard as a Doctor, now one wonders where they got that idea from?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2008 04:13PM by jeff bowe.

Date: May 31, 2008 04:11PM

thewayishere

Your posting 27/5/08: 12:55: Forum page 103:

This forum can be read by anyone, anywhere in the world without having to login so I can't think of anywhere more public.

There will be a formal disclaimer on the Tibetan Way website once the legal people have decided on the wording.

Chris

Posted by: Cranial ()
Date: May 31, 2008 04:28PM

He did at one time say and I quote "I treat sick people".

He also managed to give the impression of being a doctor by saying that he could often be found lecturing to students at the local hospital, or consulting with other doctors about sick patients in the A and E department of a local hospital or one that was close to the Eden Clinic in Chelsea.

Date: May 31, 2008 04:59PM

Jeff Bowe

Your posting 27/5/08: 11:48: Forum page 103:

You are well aware that I answered your questions by posting them directly to your blog. As you have now chosen to remove my comments from your blog let me reply to certain issues you have raised:

You refer to Shedrup as a:

"supposedly Tibetan sounding name"

You knew before posting this that I have worked with the Tibet Foundation and with Dharma centres. Has it never occurred to you that I might be a Buddhist and that when one becomes a Buddhist one is given a Refuge name which you are then entitled to use.

Amongst your numerous postings in the Forum you make an issue of the fact that CH does not apparently speak or write Tibetan. If you think that Shedrup - in some transliterations spelt Shedrub but having the same meaning - is only "supposedly Tibetan" I have to ask you whether you can read and write Tibetan? Even if you can't with all your knowledge I would have expected you to be aware that the name - in both spellings - is a fairly common name in Tibetan Buddhism.

As you clearly don't know that and don't trust anything I say I suggest you look at [www.diamondway-buddhism.org] which gives a very long list of Dharma / Refuge names with their translations - translations that you clearly need.

As for your questions regarding the meta tags why on earth do you ask?

"Does this refer to Chris Famer's website business? Which may be found at: [www.shedrup.ngaro.co.uk]"

Of course it refers to that. You seem to imply that you have uncovered some great mystery when all you've done is read the source code of the page - something that anyone can do as every modern browser allows them to do so.

To anyone but you it would be quite clear that it refers to my development website. Why do you find that strange? Wouldn't you find it stranger if I was hiding my identity instead of leaving a clear trail that points to me. If I had anything to hide I can assure you I could have legitimately hidden my details on the website and with the domain registrars but I've left them completely in the open.

I have explained my use of the name Shedrup and the reference to my development website appears in the code of many websites I've produced not just Tibetan Way. Unlike everyone on the Forum - with the honourable exception of yourself - I have no problem with people knowing who I am. If people visit the Shedrup website and then wish to work with me then they rapidly discover that my name is Chris Farmer and if they ask about the Shedrup bit I explain it to them. Sometimes that even leads those people to take an interest in what is happening in Tibet - something that I would have thought you of all people would be happy about.

Chris

Date: May 31, 2008 05:42PM

Jeff

Your posting 28/5/08: 11:29: Forum page 104:

You have demanded public denials of any connection between Christopher Hansard and the Tibetan Way website. As soon as a denial appears you then write:

"there would seem to be an association between Christopher Hansard and Tibetan Way"

and state that there is a connection. I really do wonder about you.

You then go on to to say:

"as Hansard's claims to being a Physician of Tibetan medicine have been shown to be completely bogus, any assertion or promotion by Tibetan Way to be preparing and selling authentic Tibetan Medicine must now be considered seriously misleading and inaccurate."

Firstly having read through the entire forum myself, and taken advice from others who have been examining this forum over the past few days, there is absolutely no real evidence to support your allegations regarding CH. Most of the people here are, understandably, concerned about other issues with regard to CH's behaviour and most of the postings that relate to his training have come from you. To suggest that your constant repeated allegations destroy CH's claims and amount to proof of those allegations is ludicrous. You appear to be using the Lord Denning approach of relying on your own past statements as precedent.

Secondly I must ask you if you have actually read the content of the Tibetan Way site? That content has been subjected to detailed examinations over the past 4 days. Nowhere does it state that the site is selling Tibetan medicine. In fact it suggests that people should use alternate formulations using Western ingredients in order to preserve the Tibetan ecology. Many of the pages contain detailed notes concerning the ingredients used and it is quite clear that they are not ingredients that have been sourced from Tibet.

If you are going to 'investigate' something it would be a very good idea if you read the original before making allegations.

I would also point out before - someone else raises it - that nothing has been removed from the Tibetan Way site in the past week - I'm sure that Dorje can confirm that via the web archives - so nothing has been rewritten to remove references to Tibetan Medicine. The site simply never made those claims in the first place.

Chris

Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 31, 2008 06:17PM

Date: May 31, 2008 07:13PM

Dorje

Your posting 26/5/08: 10:08: Forum page 103:

How can you write?:

"Chris Farmer has so far done nothing to discourage this line of thinking."

I have already posted in this forum stating:

"I can assure you that CH was not one of those clients and has absolutely no involvement with the site."

I have clearly done something to discourage your line of thinking so your posting is inaccurate.

The issue here is not what I, or anyone else, says in regard to this matter - it is your preconceived idea that there is some sort of conspiracy going on. There isn't and I have made that clear both here and on Jeff Bowe's blogs although he has chosen to remove all comments from his blogs.

I would ask you to please stop maligning my integrity.

Thank you

Chris

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.