Current Page: 31 of 139
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: cirrus ()
Date: May 20, 2007 01:04AM

Mr Bowe, I respect your enthusiastic contribution to this forum and wealth of experience and knowledge of Tibetan history and it's spiritual heritage. I also respect your right to express your opinion of Christopher Hansard.

I hope you respect that I come from a different perspective here. I do not have the intellectual knowledge that you have but I do have first hand experience of Mr Hansard and his 'work'.

I stand by my comments that request you not to discredit or manipuate those who have a diffferent way of dealing with their process.

I personally feel strongly that I do not wish to be involved with something that is a crusade or seeks to be destructive or defaming in a negative way.

I wish to act from a place of compassion for all and that includes for CH and SW. We are all part of the same universe and breathing the same air and I believe that only positive and constructive action will bring healing and change.

We do, however, share the same objective and that is to stop CH being able to cause any more damage in this lifetime and possibly find the truth behind his background and stories. I am sure all of our collective contributions can be a powerful force to uncover the TRUTH and ensure that people are not damaged in the future.

Options: ReplyQuote
Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 20, 2007 03:18AM

C very well said

Having seen JB's coments about personal attack I have been reviewing posts. I have never mentiond the comment below yet you state it did in one of your replies.

"There is no correspondence of "twelve teachings", which you describe, within the traditional and genuine native religion of Tibetan Bon."

I feel you find it easy to cast a thunder bolt yet become indignant when one is cast back. The point of this is to stop Hansard not to add to the general distruction to all of those who were taken in, abused or were in some way taken advantage of. This includes apprentices, clients and those with differing opinions on how to deal with the situation.

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 20, 2007 05:01AM

Dear 'realnamegone'

Shall we return to the subject in hand? Namely the cynical exploitation and misrepresentation of the authentic Tibetan Bon tradition by Mr Christoper Hansard! I am happy to debate this matter with you in detail, and continue to await hard evidence to verify the claims regarding his so-called 'Dur Bon' system. Meanwhile, may I refer you to the detailed critiques and deconstruction which appears on [christopherhansard.blogspot.com].

If you wish to examine the reported abuse and manipulation, suffered by former client's of Hansard, perhaps you could raise that alarming issue with some of the courageous people who have alluded to their experiences on this forum?

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: ezdoesit ()
Date: May 20, 2007 06:20AM

--Brought from a new thread which was deleted. --Moderator[/color:397c6f37bb]

Real-name-gone

PostPosted: 05-19-2007 03:13 PM Post subject: sticking to the point

BJ, I do think you have not been bothering to read my replies. Have I not publicly stated that I had asked and sought information from ex-colleagues, students and clients of Hansard. Those who had been affected by Hansard could confirm intimidation, aggression, inappropriate behaviour and in some cases sexual misconduct. I have publicly stated several times that it is my desire to see Christopher Hansard cease practising. I have also stated that I believe the him to be mentally ill, a better reason to stop practising and seek a different form of life I cannot find. I thought I was sticking to the point, my point is that I want Christopher Hansard to cease having anything to do with the public in any form whatsoever as is the desire of many others on this site. Many of the people on this site want some form of redress from the man, they seek closure and the ability to move on. It would seem your main reason for being on this site is to deconstruct Christopher Hansard myth as you perceive it, also along way get a swipe at many of the practitioners who went to study under him in good faith.

My sympathies are solely those who had been deceived by the man and are seeking redress or release and the ability to let go of traumatic events that he had fostered.

I think that I am sticking to the point and that my line is both clear and obvious.

James

Please use exiting threads for responses. No need to start a new thread for this. --Moderator[/color:397c6f37bb]

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 20, 2007 07:28AM

Mr Bowe, I have to admit having looked at your blog site I feel very concerned. You are clearly a man of great intelligence with a passion for Tibet. My concern is that you seem so deeply consumed with Christopher Hansard to a point that appears to me to verge on fanaticism.

I understand 'enthusiasm' as Pema commented in an earlier post, I understand passion but you seem to be devoting a great amount of your time and energy to discrediting Christopher Hansard. Indeed, I have been aware of your 'crusade' for a long time now.

You seem to seek confrontation with anyone who does not agree with you. You wish to prove YOUR point but do not listen (read) to other perspectives. As I have already said, we have a joint objective here which Kurukulla, James, myself and others have clearly laid out.

How do you think your confrontational attitude is helpful to this? You do not seem to have empathy for the people who have been deceived and misled my Hansard, they are a side issue to your dogmatist debate.

I regret that whilst I will continue to post on here as I feel to do so I will not be part of your fanatical campaign. There is a way to stop CH and I will only support action that is constructive with a positive intention. If not I will find another way.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: jeff bowe ()
Date: May 20, 2007 05:08PM

Perhaps it would be more constructive to concentrate upon the actual issues under discusson, rather than dealing in subjective and fallacious perceptions, and reaching fact-free conclusions. I welcome this forum as one that values dissent, passion and determination, why it even embraces passivism, complicity, new-age orthodoxy and conformity! Moreover it also provides a platform to Mr. Hansard and his chums (and there a few, in a number of guises). I do not however think the disussion is assisted by indulging in personalised critique. I am more than happy to accommodate questions on Mr Hansard's parasitic exploitation of the authentic Tibetan Bon, or to examine and deconstruct his 'Dur Con' invention.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: Real-name-gone ()
Date: May 20, 2007 05:18PM

The issues

Hansards abuse of others.
Stoping Hansards abuse of others
Healing those who have been abused.
Those who have been abused gaining redress.

James

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: pema ()
Date: May 20, 2007 07:20PM

Jeff and Cirrus --
I understand both your perspectives, but please stop scrapping! Here in public. it is counter-productive. Even in private it does not steer towards a resolution of the problem we all recognise and wish to address.
Let's take the personal stuff out of the agenda? There is room for dissent -- of course -- but taking personal offence is an ego-based reaction coming from a fixed position. Can we try to be more flexible and accomodate each other's modus operandi? Mine, for example, is via the media. If I can trigger some interest as a result of this forum, the moment it is taken up by any media organsation I will lose control of it. That's the name of the game. I might write it the way I see as appropriate, but subs and senior editors are certain to change it. There's no way to avoid this. Newspapers, mags, TV and radio all work on a *concept* basis these days. They tailor every aspect of their *product* to fit the findings of their marklet research. Even the BBC does this -- and it is not dependent on advertising revenue. Like Dorje, I am impressed by the quality of many postings here. The depth of vision and understanding. The desire to act from a position on the moral high ground. I respect this totally. But I also know that realistically, only a small percentage of the human population of planet Earth operates on this basis.

Christopher Hansard
Posted by: atlantic ()
Date: May 20, 2007 08:03PM

I absolutely agree with Pema. There is a shared common objective here, to see truth, justice and healing. Let's try not to get personal - I have already watched this happen too much around Christopher Hansard.

CH is guilty of abuse. So is SW because she became so wrapped up with his web of lies and deceipt. CH has skills and abilities but his background/personal history is unverifiable and we must try to ensure that he cannot abuse his position any further.

There have been some truly profound postings on this site from intelligent and sensitive people. Many people are ready to speak out and we need to support those who have been victims of a serious crime.

Christopher Hansard
Date: May 20, 2007 09:43PM

Thank you James

Current Page: 31 of 139

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.