A Reponse from
> Earthquake

>
>
>
>
earthquake
> > Now
> > saying it 'it may take some time' to remove me.
> > I'm not sure where he thinks I can removed
> from.
>
>
> That has nothing to do with my post. You'd have
> to ask James about that.

You begin with a Grandiose title of 'Dharma Combat Heavy Hitters'. There's only one person self-proclaiming that, Swartz

Rama
>
>
>
>
earthquake
> > That's interesting. Your master has emailed me
> > last week. Swartz emailed me
>
>
> Who said he was my master? I'm looking for a
> debate so that we can choose for ourselves.
> That's the purpose of a debate. We can hear both
> sides.

I said he was your master. You've just read it, and re-posted it.

Hmm, he writes that I am a small fish. Which I am, yes. Seems such a big deal for a small fish. A website is going to be made about me. Now it seems some form of debate. How flattering...

Rama
>
>
>
earthquake
> > Or, just are
> > forgetful that Swartz should have reported me
> by
> > now already.
>
>
> Like how "Heather" should have reported James?

You're response isn't in context to my reply. I reported the person who was saying things about me. To prove my innocence. James should report to the police what is being said about him. Since he's trying to claim he's innocent.

Rama

>
>
>
>
earthquake
> >
Rama
> > >
> > >
Legal system, or not, Karma always
> > > wins.

> >
> >
> > That doesn't even make sense. Why introduce the
> > legal system, only to invalidate it.
>
>
> Why not? Going to court would be a good start.

Your comment doesn't make sense because you begin by introducing the legal system, only to later say 'legal system or not'. Focus.

Rama
>
>
>
earthquake
> > And to say 'karma always wins' also makes no
> sense
> > in Vedanta. Karma is not in a battle, nor does
> > karma have an adversary to win.
>
>
> We receive the results of our good and bad actions
> as individuals at some point or other. I never
> said anything about karma against karma.

That's a very simplistic way to put karma, but it's accurate. It's not a salient response though...

You claim karma always wins. Against what does karma always win? In the context of karma, what is not karma for it to win against?

Rama
>
>
>
earthquake
> > God is not vengeful nor punishing.
>
>
> Who said God was?

Then what validity does the 'karma always win' thing you got going on? There is no adversary of karma.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Rama Vasistha ()
Date: November 04, 2020 04:58PM

The Gift of the Gab

Robert (Wayne) Harrison has threatened legal action against James Swartz. I hope he goes through with it.

May almighty Isvara (God) reign supreme in the battle between Mr. Harrison and Mr. Swartz.

And may "Heather" also take a stand and finally take James to court.

Failing this, may there be an online debate. Nay, two. Let there be two debates. Debate One: Robert vs. James. Debate Two: "Heather" vs. James.

Let the audience decide for themselves who is telling the truth and who isn't.

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: November 04, 2020 05:17PM

Hi Rama, you seem to be well informed about matters concerning James Swartz. Maybe you can tell us about the status of James' legal action against Traveler, which he announced in February 2017.

See [web.archive.org]

Posted by: Rama Vasistha ()
Date: November 04, 2020 05:22PM

Actually, I have no idea. I don't know too much about James, but I've read his recent satsangs about Robert/Wayne. I wish I did know though. That's why I'm promoting this idea of people actually doing something about accusations/allegations.

Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: November 04, 2020 06:31PM

Rama - the question to ask yourself is: why would Heather make her story up? Women ten not to want to hurt themselves that way. I believe her.

Why would James own the truth (being who he is.)
No, he will go all out to destroy anyone who opposes him. Many people will attest to that, and he’s doing it publicly currently - to his own disgrace and detriment. He’s not defending The Truth as he claims. The Truth stands, regardless of James. It’s his own truth he has to desperately protect.

Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: November 04, 2020 08:51PM

Rama
Rama Vasistha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually, I have no idea. I don't know too much
> about James, but I've read his recent satsangs
> about Robert/Wayne. I wish I did know though.
> That's why I'm promoting this idea of people
> actually doing something about
> accusations/allegations.

There is simply little use you coming on here and telling more lies. New accounts dont' change lies to truth. This is the same account name that was banned last week on Facebook. The account name was posting lies about me in private message to people. It's also the same lies that another new account on here (careful philip) was moderated in the topic that they also created last week. The post content of Rama that was banned on Facebook is the same content that Careful Philip had removed on here the other day.

Rama, you've once again lost credibility for being caught out on lies. You people never learn. You are posting about me on youtube and facebook. It keeps getting took down, and accounts removed. You're only here to troll, like the other places.

The account of careful phillip that posted here is the same person as Jan in the e-satsang I know that.

Rama

May almighty Isvara (God) reign supreme in the battle between Mr. Harrison and Mr. Swartz.

There is no 'battle'. Your messianic fervour of a jihad by your master (the self proclaimed hand of God) means nothing. It shows the issues that are in Shiningworld. That responsibility rests on Swartz. He's created a so-called spiritual organisation that thrives on putting others down, and in doing so, elevates them and him, to the top. Or so it's assumed in that little bubble.

The other thing is that you are once again showing you don't understand even the basics in Vedanta. God reigns supreme no matter what, always. Full stop. There only is God. And like you've evaded answering me in regard to your karma goof, i'm asking you since there only is God, how does God reign supreme in a battle against God?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2020 09:10PM by earthquake.

Date: November 05, 2020 01:35AM

For the record, Mr Swartz is trolling me and threatening me and secretly attempting to publicly shame and bully me - as if I care what he cares so much about.

I am SO over his underhanded ways.

He’s trying so hard to push my buttons, forgetting that I’ve seen through him.

He really is gross.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2020 01:54AM by Dis-illusioned.

Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: November 05, 2020 02:31AM

JUST FOR THE RECORD

"Heather's" Accusations Regarding The Foul One,

James Swartz,

Were Reported.

Plus, About Going Public...

And a Note to EQ

Strange that there's a question about that. I thought that this had been made clear previously. However, yes, one of Heather's band of friends has a law enforcement background, and this person (with her permission) contacted legal authorities about her accusations regarding James Swartz. Note that the account shared with this official, unlike "Guru? The Story of Heather," used Swartz's real name, exact dates, and the actual places (San Francisco, Oregon, Montana...).

The conclusion was that, if her accusations were true, that Swartz was definitely guilty of a violation of the Mann Act (details about this law are below). Among other things, the official contacted said,

"This was a long time ago, and we are very busy, but this perp sounds really bad. I'll see what we can do."

Ever since, whenever James Swartz comes back to the USA, there are some of us who wait hopefully for news of his arrest at the airport.

Also, regarding "Going Public," in the beginning even the thought of coming out in public about her abuse at the hands of Swartz upset Heather. Understandably, she still had a hard time with PTSD from his years of systematic physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual, and sexual abuse. She was not sure she could handle being in the same room as the "evil" person she considers to be a "monster."

She is stronger now, though, and James Swartz is very correct (it is his nature, anyway) to be scared to death of "Heather" really going public. He knows what a few YouTube clips of her telling her story would do to him.

Everyone who meets her finds her to be intelligent, reliable, and compelling, even some who doubted her tale strongly when they first heard it.

In summary, let there be no more claims James Swartz's crimes against Heather have not been reported.

Also, as I've written before, Swartz doesn't really want Heather to go public. It would finish him as a spiritual teacher, and he knows it. (If Sundari wonders why he doesn't pursue this more strongly, that is why. Of course, by now Sundari has to realize the truth about him, right?)

A note to Earthquake

You've already got the "high road." Keep it. You don't need to respond to every little pinprick the insidious prick tries to stick you with.

Earthquake, you've got over 400 posts by other people on this forum alone that illustrate all of your points (and more) regarding the horrible nature of James Swartz's teachings and of his criminal, sadistic personal behaviors. James Swartz already has been proved to be deplorable in every way.

Regarding his accusations regarding you, I would suggest a retort like:

"James, you are outright lying or totally distorting the truth about me with everything you write. So is Sundari. By throwing dirt at me, you're trying to distract people from the pile of barnyard stuff that buries you. Fortunately, you have been 'outed.'

All I need to do is to point anyone to this forum and the Heather book and say, 'This is who is accusing me. Judge the veracity of this person for yourself.'"

At least, that's how I see it.

May you maintain Peace of Mind even as this self-proclaimed "spiritual teacher" slams you with some of the dark energy in which he resides.

Details regarding the Mann Act, which Swartz is said to have broken by taking an underage girl interstate for sexual purposes as detailed in the Heather book. These paragraphs are from Wikipedia.

The Mann Act - Enforced, based on Heather's account, James Swartz would be a Felon and labeled as a Sex Criminal.

The White-Slave Traffic Act, also called the Mann Act, is a United States federal law, passed June 25, 1910 (ch. 395, 36 Stat. 825; codified as amended at 18 U.S.C. §§ 2421–2424). It is named after Congressman James Robert Mann of Illinois.

In its original form the act made it a felony to engage in interstate or foreign commerce transport of "any woman or girl for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose". Its primary stated intent was to address prostitution, immorality, and human trafficking, particularly where trafficking was for the purposes of prostitution. It was one of several acts of protective legislation aimed at moral reform during the Progressive Era. In practice, its ambiguous language about "immorality" resulted in it being used to criminalize even consensual sexual behavior between adults.[1] It was amended by Congress in 1978 and again in 1986 to limit its application to transport for the purpose of prostitution or other illegal sexual acts.[2]

Posted by: Traveler99 ()
Date: November 05, 2020 09:22AM

A Public Note

To
ziziz
and
Dis-Illusioned

Until you mentioned it, ziziz, I had largely forgotten James Swartz's empty threats regarding Heather, me, and everyone associated with us from back in 2017. As I mentioned in my last post, it became really obvious that Swartz did not want to meet Heather or me in public. Heather's testimony would skewer him, and he knows Heather is a good enough person that if a friend of hers were being "assaulted" by the Monster...

Swartz is a blowhard. A bully. Hot Air.

He is the Premier Purveyor of Barnyard Stuff in any way associated with Advaita Vedanta. He was such a great man the only way he could "get laid" was to prey off of the under-aged and the emotionally-disabled. He had to lie about his spiritual background from the beginning, and has continued with falsehoods of all types ever since. Jealous of any real spiritual teacher, he demeans anyone more popular than himself. Fearful and insecure, he tries to make himself large by tearing down others. He has no morals, no scruples, no ethics, and he can justify anything by twisting sayings and doctrines.

Dis-Illusioned, I am sorry this happened to you. To me it is amazing that Swartz, after having been exposed as a pimp by Heather so publicly, would propose for you to "work the sex trade" in order to make money for him. What he suggested to you, now, forty years after he did the same with Heather, his first wife, and the other girl, does sadly show that

JAMES SWARTZ IS AS EVIL AS EVER.

Forty years later, he has not changed. He is no closer to being a true spiritual teacher now than he was then. Which means, not at all.
And his proposition to you, Dis-Illusioned, is more evidence that Heather is and always has been telling the truth, that her allegations regarding his barbarity and sex crimes are facts, not made up.

Should it matter, Dis-Illusioned, I would suggest the same to you as I did with Earthquake above. To my mind, Earthquake and you are both fortunate to be rid of the Pox of Swartz. Certainly, for you and others, the less time "learning" from Swartz, the better. (Along with many other things, you have Adi Shankara and Ramana Maharshi to consider, and some fantastic "real" spiritual teachers are out there. Plus, life without a fake teacher trying to control you beckons. This might relate to how in a recent post EQ seemed to indicate that the fruits of this freedom and living in truth as opposed to amongst the lies are ripening for him.)

Appreciate this freedom fully, and give Swartz's foul utterances the credence that they deserve. That is, again, none at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2020 09:32AM by Traveler99.

Date: November 05, 2020 02:40PM

Traveller, you’ve taken what I said further than what I said. What he said to me was not on the same level of what is being said happened to Heather.

I am a grown woman, not a child, and I work in the healing field with people around their sexuality. James just has no respect for my work. His take on it was that I was a prostitute already, and he was for some reason mocking what I do, and saying make a proper go of it - and then donate the proceeds to the villa. As I said before, he would claim that that was a joke. I didn’t find it funny. I told him multiple times that I was not a prostitute and did not have sex with my clients. He persisted in misunderstanding that, and distorting the facts, and in our last exchange, years later, he once again made these insinuations - and told me again to charge decent money for sex and spend it on a fancy motorhome “while I still have my looks.”

He’s crass and vile.

He claimed that all people have Aspergers, and that my persuit of a potential diagnosis “has no legs.”

He’s now twisting that idea, and trying to make out that the reason I’m sharing my experiences with him, here, are because I have a psychological disorder. His modus operandi is laughable.

He is demonstrating to me, fully and completely in his correspondence to me currently, how truly mad and manipulative and unworthy he is, of the respect and honour I mistakenly had for in.

I was utterly duped, and my reason for speaking up about that, is because I want that known. I picked this forum simply because it exists. I’m not wanting to collaborate with others on a mission, but merely to report on the truth as I experienced him.

Jame is misguided and desperate. He’s resorting to blackmail. He told me that unless I retract what I’ve reported here, about him, that he’s will post all of our correspondence with each other, to his website.

Why would I care?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2020 02:48PM by Dis-illusioned.

Current Page: 47 of 75

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.