Current Page: 44 of 66
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: October 27, 2020 09:37PM

I can also say, openly, why I know that James is sexually obsessed/twisted/reactionary: and that is because of the many things I shared with him, my sexual story is not the thing that worries me.

He believes it is. Why? Because he is ashamed of his own sexuality, and sexual past.

He has a number of times, been inappropriate to me, with his sick and twisted perspective displayed, and then projected onto me.

In his last email to me a few days ago (that I posted to this forum) he made a big deal about how I shouldn’t care that he posting our private correspondence to ShiningWorld, as I should be in integrity with myself and therefore unaffected by whatever he does with what he knows, or that we have discussed.

He assumed (wrongly) that my shock at his exploitation of my conversations with him, was about a fear of exposure. He had a whole blurb about anonymity and so forth.

He assumes I’m ashamed and that he is some ultra-special confidant that I confessed things to, because he was so clever and so non-judgemental.

That picture he portrayed in his mail to me, confirms to me his self-absorption, and his lack of the most basic of decency.

The issue for me with him posting our correspondence was that it was without my explicit consent.

He hides behind the fine print, and at first acknowledges that I wasn’t aware of that fine print, but makes no apology to me for his indiscretion (which clearly, was hurtful and shocking to me) and simply rabbits on about how great he is and how I should be feeling and behaving.

The man is a narcissist, and has no place teaching Vedanta.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: October 27, 2020 09:41PM

One of the things James is MOST afraid of, is that the allegations against him that have been raised on this forum, might get out into the public domain.

He calls this forum libel, and then he proceeds to post libellous accusations against Robert.

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Possibly something that Be Scofield should look into.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2020 09:45PM by Dis-illusioned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: October 27, 2020 09:46PM

Quote
Dis-illusioned
>
> Both sides in that you believe and maintain what’s
> true and that’s fine. I know a lot happened
> between you both and I know James is lying when he
> says he parted ways with you over money or sex.
> But I don’t think you are without fault in the
> whole thing. What those “faults” are, are not for
> me to say.

That's okay, :). I appreciate your view.


Quote
Dis-illusioned
> What I see is two men slagging each other off, in
> a long-winded manner that isn’t very interesting
> to most people. Both of you need to take a good
> look at yourselves maybe, and get real about what
> people need to know, or not. If not, this will
> just escalate. I know you have emails to prove
> your point, but I don’t think the general public
> have enough reason to wade through the finer
> detail of you proving small points. It doesn’t
> come across well, in my view. I’m just being
> honest with you - as I want you to have your day
> and to be heard and to sort things out for
> yourself with regard to James, but I don’t want
> you to lose the “point” through masses of
> irrelevant detail. That was why I suggested you
> get someone to help you write with you, to clarify
> what needs to be said - if that’s what you want to
> do.

I appreciate this also, for sure. I came to this forum, topic, like you did. And I've posted to inform, like you have. Though i've posted much more. I don't agree that publicly refuting his defamation point by point in regard to me, is irrelevant. Actually, it's relevant to this topic. This is because i've been vocal for so long here about him, i've challenged his students who came on here, and now i'm being attacked. He's known of my identity for some time, at least two of his students have known also. And with 'cult-forums' being mentioned in a satsang in regard to me yesterday, to me this is salient.

And it's really okay that you & I see the approach differently.

Quote
Dis-illusioned
>
> I can’t imagine for one moment, that any of his
> sincere students respect him more, for the things
> he’s saying and doing with regard to you.

I know that the wagons have circled once more there a little. But if there's anything good out of this, it's that it may be what you write.

Quote
Dis-illusioned
>
> In my opinion, James has some kind of unhealthy
> history around sexuality, and his view on it are
> twisted and unhealthy. That has and will continue
> to, bite him on the bum. I think he was probably
> shaming you because you represent some hidden,
> under-belly in himself. Just a possibility - as an
> observer. I’ve seen James time and again be crude
> and crass and vicious and derogatory about any
> discussion of sexuality. That’s fine if he’s
> teaching Vedanta I suppose, but it hints strongly
> to me that has has a big load of shadow stuff
> going on, on that score. It’s not surprising then,
> that he laid into you as he has. However, I also
> know that where there’s smoke there is fire - so
> it would be my guess that you have in fact been
> inappropriate to women somewhere, somehow. Maybe
> it would be best to face that and address it. Take
> the toy/whip away from him, so to speak.

What's been said by him about me isn't true.

James has a common tactic. He will dress up something in which a person has done little or no wrong, in an event. And he will add layers of impropriety to it that actually doesn't legally exist (he did this as late as this morning with me). Hence my insistence that Police and Facebook are notified, and Facebook's decisions about any report violating their 'community standards' is screenshot-ed. These two things are very easy to do.

Warmest wishes

Robert

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: October 27, 2020 09:54PM

Do you think the police, or Facebook, are going to be interested in some old guy accusing you of sending dick pics?

It’s not a police matter. And unless the women involved, report the issue, Facebook doesn’t care.

Trust me, I’m a woman. I know how it works - or doesn’t work, as the case may be.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2020 09:57PM by Dis-illusioned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: October 27, 2020 10:03PM

What disgusts me about James’ tactic with you (and I cannot see what he hopes to gain, at all) is that he’s carrying on about reporting you to the police, or your parole officer or whatever.

Why make such a stupid claim or threat. Unless you’ve done some serious offences, he’s simply making stuff up to elevate himself and to try to paint a picture of himself, and of you, that is total fantasy in his own head.

Oh - I forgot - that’s what he does. He doesn’t need a reason that makes any sense.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2020 10:06PM by Dis-illusioned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: October 27, 2020 10:05PM

Quote
Dis-illusioned
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the things James is MOST afraid of, is that
> the allegations against him that have been raised
> on this forum, might get out into the public
> domain.
>
> He calls this forum libel, and then he proceeds to
> post libellous accusations against Robert.
>
> Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.
>
> Possibly something that Be Scofield should look
> into.

Thank you for these last two posts, and the one before actually.

You & I both know James. He is afraid of this topic, and this forum. I know this for a fact. One only has to google 'James Swartz' and the website of the author of heathers book comes up, as well as a wordpress piece from someone else, in the first page listing. If anyone googles 'james swartz cult' or 'shiningworld cult' then this forum and this topic saturate the first page search results.

People coming out, and explaining what they have, from it beginning with Heather, and right to you now, it's really powerful.

There was a time when his students made profiles and came on. Im pretty sure Sundari did, as I know her writing style. I think also another teacher did. Rick moderated these people accordingly, as they came to flame. But if this topic isn;t important, why the fuss? They've also made satsangs about this topic as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: October 27, 2020 10:09PM

Yes, they have been afraid and worried for quite some time, and I could never understand why. If you’re innocent of whatever you’re accused of, doing what’s the fuss about? If you meant nothing to James, Robert, he wouldn’t be writing about you.

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: October 27, 2020 10:25PM

Dis-illusioned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, they have been afraid and worried for quite
> some time, and I could never understand why. If
> you’re innocent of whatever you’re accused of,
> doing what’s the fuss about? If you meant nothing
> to James, Robert, he wouldn’t be writing about
> you.
>
> Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

The 'fuss' with me, is because I am innocent of what he's said. That's why the law exists for defamation, as an example.

And, James having an issue about someone isn't a sign of guilt in regard to the person receiving his treatment. I've already explained why his ego will have been bruised by me. One only has to read the large amount of posts I have made here about James to see a motive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: Dis-illusioned ()
Date: October 27, 2020 10:44PM

I think I wasn’t clear - I was meaning that if James was totally innocent of the things being said on this forum, why would it bother him that it exists.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: earthquake ()
Date: October 27, 2020 10:46PM

I'm getting myself confused perhaps, :) . Kinda proves your point, that I could do with some help here. hehe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 44 of 66


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.