Current Page: 42 of 42
Re: James Swartz—What is the Truth?
Posted by: MynameisHeather ()
Date: June 24, 2020 02:17AM

My dream last night:

While slumbering, I climbed up the gnarled Heaven-tree to find the sweet and restful nest I often go to in my dreams. Suddenly a thick branch diverged and, while supported on the strong arm, I came upon a vista with a marvelous view that stretched into a valley and beyond. Out of curiosity, I decided to go into the valley to see what I could find.

Soon after walking on a path I met face to face with James Swartz.

“What are you doing in my dream?” I asked.

“It’s a free country and I can do as I please—besides, you summoned me here, it’s your dream stupid,” he replied.

Because we were in dreamtime, I took the occasion to ask James some questions to see if he would be honest with me.

“Why won’t you admit you had hurt me?” I asked.

“You ask an obvious and stupid question,” he replied. “It would destroy my image and I can’t have that.”

“But you admit it to me here…in dreamtime?” I took a step back.

“I am safe in dreamtime. Here no one can reproach me with effect.” He snorted.

“So, you admit you hurt Jessica?” I cried. “You admit you drugged and assaulted her too?”

“Oh yes…many, many times,” he gloated.

“And you acknowledge to me here…face to face, eye to eye, that you drugged and raped me? Do you have regret?” I looked into his eyes.

“Oh yes I admit it. I took pleasure in that.” His head swelled with pride.

“And how is it good—why do you find pleasure in hurting others? Why don’t you have remorse?” I asked.

“That which is sinful is delicious to me,” he replied. “That which is forbidden is the most delightful. Remember Lord Krishna and his taste for butter? He couldn’t help but take a bit of what was prohibited. Krishna sneaked a bit at a time and that made him charming. When I take a bit of the forbidden fruit it’s no different than Lord Krishna.”

“Are you saying you were ignorant and didn’t realize by stealing from me and Jessica, you harmed us, and your actions would forever reverberate in our lives? Didn’t you care about us?” I asked.

“It didn’t matter to me,” James replied. “I took what I wanted and that’s just the way the world is. Everyone is like that. In our world people are selfish. I’m not perfect. I am human. Taking what is not mine is delightful, so I take just a little bit, like Krishna tasting butter, and I can get away with it because that’s the world we live in…we live in Maya, an illusion, so it doesn’t matter anyway and there are no consequences for me.”

I stepped back, took a deep breath, and enjoyed the fragrance in the air: sometimes angels from the heavenly realm infuse my dreams with the scent of roses. They do this to remind me to be faithful to The Creator, and near unto God.

“Unlike you, I do not garner delight in taking what is not mine, nor do I love escaping with hurting others,” I told him. “You and I are not the same type of humans and your view of the world is incorrect. You love to taste evil. Your view is marginal. Most humans love to partake in the bread of Life. Most humans strive for good. Most humans don’t enjoy childish and ignorant actions and want to improve. Your story of Lord Krishna is just an excuse to do bad, and you believe you get away with hurting others.”

I was done conversing with the subhuman James. His vile words were like a cloud around him, and the air began to stifle.

I left him in the valley, and climbed back to the Heaven-tree, in search of my restful nest where I often go to in my dreams. In my nest, the sky opened, and the kaleidoscope of stars dazzled and twinkled…infinity absorbed me, a vast ocean.

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 42 of 42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.