Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: July 05, 2020 06:29PM

Lately I realize mooji is just a stranger. I was interested with his private life as if this was my business but it is not. He may live whatever he likes, and he may have intimate relationships with Krishnabai if she doesn't mind (she doesn't as he made her mindless).

I decided, to be very happy, to not get involve with private life of strangers, and live my own dream. To have amazing romances, to travel where I want, and where I have a dream to travel to, and to not waste my life about others life. I won't let mooji and his sect get my attention anymore, or distract me, from my own life, and from where I am now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Abdias824 ()
Date: July 08, 2020 01:55AM

"Then thee are those who may have ahd transformative mystical experiences of oneness and have also a commanding intellectual grasp of the teachings, together with a charismatic personality and an inclination to teach others. they will gather many folowers and become quite successful in the guru business. when the blind lead the blind, none of the followers can see that the leader himself carries a white cane. But to the awakened, such a teacher gives himself away every time he opens his mouth"

David Carse, Perfect Brilliant Stilness- beyond the individual self

Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: July 10, 2020 03:46PM

In Sahaja we know that someone is talking and leaking information.
On the web any anti-mooji information is crushed. We have a team of internet users who troll the web for anything against us. Using legal action to silence them.
We do not allow any critical thinking around, be it online or at sahaja.
We have had no covid tests done and still have 80 plus people here. Mooji is using online sales to keep the money maschine going.

I the official letter it says we let people write what they want, but thats not true.

The Brain washing continues and the 60 people who have left sahaja are facing harsh times. No money and some are loitering in the naerby village looking tired and lost. If Mooji was really here to help us and care for us as he says then why all the secrets etc? Also to be clear there have been more than 4 deaths around mooji along with countless cases of psycosis. We had to drive people to near by hospital. It is sad state of affairs, He sells you freedom, but you end up with jail.
Again thanks for this message bord, because no other exists , everything has been silenced. c

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 11, 2020 06:53AM

In a crisis, when the herd must be culled, people let go, disciples made redundant, these are the ones who will *not* be discarded:

The IT experts who keep the computers and phones operating.

Experts in PR marketing

Accountants

The ashram medico

The chef

The plumbers and electricians who maintain the running water and electricity needed for the offices and living quarters of the high rankers

Someone to housekeep/charlady the high rankers quarters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2020 06:58AM by corboy.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 11, 2020 07:01AM

If you had none if the above mentioned skills, and could give only your loving hearts, your trustful souls, your money and attention, you'll be discarded like a dead battery or an empty wine bottle.

You're an energy donor with nothing left to give.

All we need to do is change the names. C

Epitaph of a Jacobite

Thomas Babington Macauley

TO my true king I offered, free from stain,
Courage and faith; vain faith, and courage vain.

For him I threw lands, honours, wealth, away,
And one dear hope, that was more prized than they.

For him I languished in a foreign clime, 5
Grey-haired with sorrow in my manhood’s prime;
Heard on Lavernia Scargill’s whispering trees,
And pined by Arno for my lovelier Tees;

Beheld each night my home in fevered sleep,
Each morning started from the dream to weep; 10
Till God, who saw me tried too sorely, gave
The resting-place I asked, an early grave.

O thou, whom chance leads to this nameless stone,
From that proud country which was once mine own,
By those white cliffs I never more must see, 15
By that dear language which I spake like thee,
Forget all feuds, and shed one English tear
O’er English dust. A broken heart lies here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2020 01:07AM by corboy.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: July 11, 2020 08:59AM

Thanks Constantin for your update.

If you could tell us anything and everything that is now going on at Monte Sahaja, than that would be appreciated.
It's sad that they are not testing for Covid 19 there at the Moo ashram, especially since they have had someone die form untreated respiratory illness there in the past.

Mooji's legal team have not been successful in repressing all the negative publicity he is now receiving. One such website that is still active is the spiritual teacher Kosi's wesbite: kosi.org/about-news/2019/12/20/the-season-of-the-lie

Kosi says:"The sexual abuse and other strange behavior swirling around Mooji reveal his ashram in Portugal has all the hallmarks of a cult."

Posted by: Gaja ()
Date: July 11, 2020 01:31PM

Hello,
I would like to say, you better do not go for any satsangs, or spiritual meetings. I'm progressing in my meditation...and I noticed that my behavior is sometimes due to what some guru, or teacher said to me, even years ago.

For ex. I'm much more focused on here and now. I'm appreciating that I'm alive, I am less scared, or fear. Sometimes I have no thoughts going through my mind. But I noticed that through those changes I'm focused more on sex, and...chocolate. I'm having the most amazing sex ever. Sex with no complexes with being open and intuitive is really amazing.

Today in my morning meditation I have had flashback. 7 years ago, on one satsang Moo suggested to my subconsciousness,that " at the end of my world, I will have sex, and eat chocolate. At the other satsang he suggested, I will experience liberation after 7 yeras. "
Now, there is 7 years after. I'm obsessed with sex and chocolate, so his brainwashing works.He made of me, his puppet. But I'm not having any pretensions, about pleasure part, because this is very nice actually. But before I met him, I was doing good at meditation on my own, I wasn't confused so bad, and I would experience liberation long time ago, so have pretension I wasted 7 years about him, now I know, he was not worth it.

But I guess I'm content because at least I do not remember Moo anymore, I do not have this idea in my head who he is, and I'm not fearing anymore of him, that he will mess with my mind and direct my life experiences. When I clear my mind to its end, and I will exerience everything what Moo suggested to my subconscious mind, I will have spontaneous life and everything will be surprise, not a demand from the past.

Posted by: Leavingmooji ()
Date: July 12, 2020 10:19AM

[books.google.com.ar]

I’d like to suggest this book to all of you who are still struggling with living a life without the Moo spell, it exposes very clearly the new age spiritual bussiness

Posted by: zizlz ()
Date: July 12, 2020 03:13PM

Thanks for the book tip! BTW, Idiocracy is one of my favorite movies. Indeed, Tolle and Mooji would fit right into that movie. They condemn mind/thinking in general. That's like burning down your house to get rid of a few house mice.

The problem consists only of over-identification with the self-concept within the default mode network (DMN). The DMN is a habitual way of using the brain and because of this attachment to its self-concept this habit tends to be an addiction, making us blind to the peace, beauty, and wholeness of reality that's a self-evident truth whenever the clinging to the DMN self-concept ceases. In previous posts I have linked to scientific literature that backs this up.

Tolle and Mooji both seem to have had a moment where they experienced this self-evident truth. I believe that with both Tolle and Mooji, their "awakening" was a temporary state and their memory of it is now woven into their self-concepts. They consider themselves to be enlightened, and they have some idiotic notion of what that means, which they try to portray in order to fulfill their narcissistic and financial needs.

Posted by: Leavingmooji ()
Date: July 13, 2020 06:23AM

Very well spoken zizlz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2020 06:24AM by Leavingmooji.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.