Current Page: 218 of 218
Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: stefa ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:16PM

kindredspirit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As far as I know, no online reference is
> available. If my memory serves me, the comment
> was made during a retreat at cult headquarters.

Namaste, thank you very much. Could you remember which year and month that the retreat took place? Thank you again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 28, 2020 02:12AM

REMAINING TRUE IN A TIME OF CRISIS
[www.youtube.com]
Mooji about corona crisis:

at 2:10: “the whole word is home and only God can do that”
Mooji talks in terms of The old testament “plagues”

“fear is not original to our nature”
Mooji talks about the fear of corona?

“The opportunities, new path that God could have opened for us”.... "the grace"
It looks like that Mooji speaks to us from a heaven called Monte Sahaja, he does not know what really going on in NY for instance, he seems to be completely uneducated, confused and spiritually inflated…….

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 02:28AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 28, 2020 07:05AM

With the number of cases of Covid-19 more than doubling in 24 hours in Alentejo, Portugal, Moo had better get educated quickly!!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 28, 2020 07:20AM

Here's an intriguing article.

The Light Triad vs. Dark Triad of Personality
Researchers contrast two very different profiles of human nature.

[getpocket.com]

I get the impression many an exploitative religious group is led by one or more dark triad personalities with lots of confidence combined with lack of faith in humanity who are skilled at emitting messages attractive to light triad persons - exactly those persons who who *are* trusting, loving, have faith in humanity.

Because dark triad persons have a strongly manipulative bent this may account for why they excel at marketing themselves and immediately use any new technology that fosters public exposure and manipulates our emotions to their advantage.

The light triad was also correlated with greater “reaction formation,” which is considered by some psychologists as a neurotic defense style (but which I conceptualize in my own work as an aspect of mature altruism). The reaction formation scale consisted of the following items:

“If someone mugged me and stole my money, I’d rather he be helped than punished”

and

“I often find myself being very nice to people who by all rights I should be angry at.”

While having such “loving kindness” even for one’s enemies is conducive to one’s own well-being, these attitudes, coupled with greater interpersonal guilt, could make those scoring higher on the light triad potentially more open to exploitation and emotional manipulation from those scoring higher on the dark triad.

Indeed, we believe further investigation of the social interactions between extreme light vs. dark triad scorers would be an interesting future line of research.

Corboy: This is what we've been describing on CEI message board!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 07:25AM by corboy.

Date: March 28, 2020 02:59PM

Horowitz Wrote:
> REMAINING TRUE IN A TIME OF CRISIS
> [www.youtube.com]
> Mooji about corona crisis:
>

Dear Moo,

Ramana's message to you from His talk #164 is "The ego is the root of all diseases. Give it up. There will be no disease."

My message to you is "Stop speaking, turn your attention inwards and be silent." The more your speak, the more you seem to reveal that you still retain your ego or personhood. From experience, when you don't have a ego, there will be no world, no sickness, no you or me. Did the world, sickness, you or me existed while you were in deep sleep? You may want to go back to Ramana's samandhi at Tiruvannamalai for lessons in silence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 03:04PM by stefa.

Date: March 28, 2020 03:00PM

Sahara71 Wrote:
> With the number of cases of Covid-19 more than
> doubling in 24 hours
in Alentejo, Portugal,
> Moo had better get educated quickly!!

The Absolute speaks, we watch

[covid19.min-saude.pt]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 03:14PM by stefa.

Current Page: 218 of 218

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.