Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: stefa ()
Date: March 23, 2020 03:16PM

kindredspirit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As far as I know, no online reference is
> available. If my memory serves me, the comment
> was made during a retreat at cult headquarters.

Namaste, thank you very much. Could you remember which year and month that the retreat took place? Thank you again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Horowitz ()
Date: March 28, 2020 02:12AM

REMAINING TRUE IN A TIME OF CRISIS
[www.youtube.com]
Mooji about corona crisis:

at 2:10: “the whole word is home and only God can do that”
Mooji talks in terms of The old testament “plagues”

“fear is not original to our nature”
Mooji talks about the fear of corona?

“The opportunities, new path that God could have opened for us”.... "the grace"
It looks like that Mooji speaks to us from a heaven called Monte Sahaja, he does not know what really going on in NY for instance, he seems to be completely uneducated, confused and spiritually inflated…….

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 02:28AM by Horowitz.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: March 28, 2020 07:05AM

With the number of cases of Covid-19 more than doubling in 24 hours in Alentejo, Portugal, Moo had better get educated quickly!!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 28, 2020 07:20AM

Here's an intriguing article.

The Light Triad vs. Dark Triad of Personality
Researchers contrast two very different profiles of human nature.

[getpocket.com]

I get the impression many an exploitative religious group is led by one or more dark triad personalities with lots of confidence combined with lack of faith in humanity who are skilled at emitting messages attractive to light triad persons - exactly those persons who who *are* trusting, loving, have faith in humanity.

Because dark triad persons have a strongly manipulative bent this may account for why they excel at marketing themselves and immediately use any new technology that fosters public exposure and manipulates our emotions to their advantage.

The light triad was also correlated with greater “reaction formation,” which is considered by some psychologists as a neurotic defense style (but which I conceptualize in my own work as an aspect of mature altruism). The reaction formation scale consisted of the following items:

“If someone mugged me and stole my money, I’d rather he be helped than punished”

and

“I often find myself being very nice to people who by all rights I should be angry at.”

While having such “loving kindness” even for one’s enemies is conducive to one’s own well-being, these attitudes, coupled with greater interpersonal guilt, could make those scoring higher on the light triad potentially more open to exploitation and emotional manipulation from those scoring higher on the dark triad.

Indeed, we believe further investigation of the social interactions between extreme light vs. dark triad scorers would be an interesting future line of research.

Corboy: This is what we've been describing on CEI message board!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 07:25AM by corboy.

Date: March 28, 2020 02:59PM

Horowitz Wrote:
> REMAINING TRUE IN A TIME OF CRISIS
> [www.youtube.com]
> Mooji about corona crisis:
>

Dear Moo,

Ramana's message to you from His talk #164 is "The ego is the root of all diseases. Give it up. There will be no disease."

My message to you is "Stop speaking, turn your attention inwards and be silent." The more your speak, the more you seem to reveal that you still retain your ego or personhood. From experience, when you don't have a ego, there will be no world, no sickness, no you or me. Did the world, sickness, you or me existed while you were in deep sleep? You may want to go back to Ramana's samandhi at Tiruvannamalai for lessons in silence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 03:04PM by stefa.

Date: March 28, 2020 03:00PM

Sahara71 Wrote:
> With the number of cases of Covid-19 more than
> doubling in 24 hours
in Alentejo, Portugal,
> Moo had better get educated quickly!!

The Absolute speaks, we watch

[covid19.min-saude.pt]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 03:14PM by stefa.

Re: Mooji a cult? in times of covid-19
Posted by: Constantin ()
Date: April 04, 2020 02:18PM

Covid 19 is has shown around the world how bad some of our leaders and governments have reacted, With ego and self serving interests,

…and the fame needy Mooji -phony tony- is no exception.

He has risked the lives of thousands of followers from end of feb into march this season in rishikesh. By then the virus was on the news and cases had been reported
in India Spain and the USA. With the first death in Italy and of course wuhan in lock-down already. To not cancel and go ahead is the worst thing he could have done, as of today we don't' really who is infected and there are still devotees who have not got out of india in time. The fact he has let it go on speaks for his main concern and that is to catch young unintelligent people.

Not only that his ashram Portugal is still going on, this Monte S. should be shut down right away since it gives the virus a chance to further grow.

Anthony, this has gone to long, far shut it down before people die.
there is no excuse for this and I pray that everyone is safe, but as long as these ego heads are in control, I am afraid safety is not on their mind, money is.

This is by far the worst mistake he has made.

c

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: April 05, 2020 04:41AM

Hi Constantin,

can you please tell us more about the sanitary conditions at Monte Sahaja? We have heard that there is a lack of heating in the Winter, cold showers, also unhygienic pit toilets, and people sleeping in tents for long periods of time (months? Years?) You could understand how disease could spread under these conditions....

Also, I hear that at the same time the young woman Claire died from 'a cough' - others were also very sick? That they had to be hospitalized?

I hope you can tell us more about this and let people know what is happening over there - that it isn't really like the slick promotional material they post online. It's not exactly "Heaven on Earth" at Monte Sahaja.

JohnsHopkins Interactive Map Coronavirus Worldwide
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 05, 2020 04:51AM

Friends, Johns Hopkins University has created an interactive Covid-19 map.

Coronavirus caseloads in Portugal and elsewhere can be monitored there.

Here's the URL

[coronavirus.jhu.edu]

Top Regions in Portugal Affected by Virus

[www.express.co.uk]

General Google search for Portugal and Coronavirus.

[www.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 04:54AM by corboy.

Re: Mooji a cult? in times of covid-19
Date: April 05, 2020 06:25AM

Constantin Wrote:
> He has risked the lives of thousands of followers
> from end of feb into march this season in
> rishikesh. By then the virus was on the news and
> cases had been reported

Last days of the India season, people were still huddling closely together around him. If one of them had the virus at that time, Rishikesh town inhabitants would be wiped out by now.

[www.youtube.com]

Even in London during home trip stopover early March, he was oblivious to the threat. They drove round London, walked about in Camden market, clearly risking the well-being of girls and guys who were traveling with him. One of the guys did not feel good about it, but kept to himself.

> in India Spain and the USA. With the first death
> in Italy and of course wuhan in lock-down already.
> To not cancel and go ahead is the worst thing he
> could have done, as of today we don't' really who
> is infected and there are still devotees who have
> not got out of india in time.

My local sangha leader was wondering around India at that time. They made trips to Dharamsala to see the Dalai Lama. So happy go lucky. A day after the sangha leader flew out from Delhi airport, India went into lockdown. Lucky few.

> The fact he has let
> it go on speaks for his main concern and that is
> to catch young unintelligent people.

International sangha team would have known about the number of people who are coming from affected countries at that point. But nobody had the insight that it could become so bad like what we see today. So much for claims of being enlightened.

>
> Not only that his ashram Portugal is still going
> on, this Monte S. should be shut down right away
> since it gives the virus a chance to further grow.

Could you detail activities ongoing in MS like how Sahara71 described them above? In addition, are there gatherings in the main satsang hall where devotee are in close proximity with each other? Or are people isolated in huts? Another question which may be needless would be whether moo is still sleeping with the 'others' or is he sleeping by himself?

Fresh vegetables are grown in MS sisterland. Are these sufficient for MS consumption, or devotees have to go to town to purchase food?

There seems to be no reported case in Odemira. Surrounding towns like Santiago Do Cacem, Sines and Silves have been affected. No reported cases is no guarantee that people are not affected, because genuine cases may not be detected, or confirmed by testing, or not reported at all.

Assuming that Odemira remains free of covid-19, and devotees in MS and her sisterland lock themselves in and only rely on own-grown food, they may be able to avoid this disaster. It only takes one person to go to an infected town and bring it back to the others. Hopefully this will not happen.

> Anthony, this has gone to long, far shut it down
> before people die.
> there is no excuse for this and I pray that
> everyone is safe, but as long as these ego heads
> are in control, I am afraid safety is not on their
> mind, money is.
>
> This is by far the worst mistake he has made.
>

By detailing the living arrangements in MS as of the present moment, you would provide insight on whether it is presently safe to remain in MS. This could also be used by state authorities to shut it down if it compromises current state guidelines.

Thank you and keep safe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2020 06:30AM by stefa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.