Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: June 17, 2019 07:05AM

Thanks Corboy,

I enjoyed that second article "I was a Self-Help Guru - here's why you shouldn't listen to people like me".

A quote from the article, where the author has become increasingly disillusioned and exhausted from her role as a guru:

"After one of my bookstore appearances, a woman with short gray hair who resembled my mother approached me... She had been out of work a year and was out of employment ideas. She was also worried about paying her mortgage the next month.
I ran through my usual spiel about the hidden job market, interim freelance work, networking strategies for job hunters over 50. She spoke slowly, mournfully, shooting down each suggestion, insisting she’d already tried them all.
It worried me that people in such dire straits would tap a stranger they stumbled upon online or in a bookstore for legal, financial, or mental health advice. These were questions to which the only responsible answer was, “You should really talk to a qualified professional about that.” It’s not that I didn’t want to help. It’s just that I didn’t know how.
“I don’t really have anyone to talk to about this,” the woman continued, the small bookstore now empty save for the two of us and the event coordinator, who looked to be closing up shop. “I live alone. And nobody cares.” The conversation limped along like this for some time, fruitless, hopeless. I suggested a couple sliding scale counselling services and she shot those down, too. I left the bookstore desperate to sleep."

People with complex problems look to 'gurus' for advice, but they are looking for answers in the wrong place! The woman in the quote above was in financial trouble, probably depressed, socially isolated and lonely, and yet she is approaching someone who wrote a book about career advice????

I think this shows how seductive the self-help or spirituality movements can be for people with real troubles. These movements offer glib advice which has absolutely no bearing on real, complex, difficult situations. It's only people who are reasonably happy and successful in the first place that are going to benefit from any kind of self-help book.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LightWave ()
Date: June 17, 2019 07:39AM

M is the romantic relationship writer. He offers spiritual entertainment for those egos seeking to belong to a 'specialness' club like Mt Sahaja. Some have been around him 10-20 years listening to the same message, yet not one is enlightened.

they cry out to him, and he says the teachings are perfect, it is you that is not swallowing. Yet they hover close to M in order to satisfy an insatiable ego to feel special, to be spiritual heroes, to be bonded in a mission against the outsiders so as to hide the sexual shenanigans of the Grand Moo-Maw.

Protect the image of the 'pure' faultless guruji=keep the $ donations coming in

it's time for M to swallow his own teaching, and be transparent.

Posted by: Valma ()
Date: June 17, 2019 12:15PM

Horowitz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More about Mooji’s satsang in Lisbon 2019:
> “I've Smelt the Rain of Freedom Coming, and I Know
> It's Not For Tomorrow”,
> [www.youtube.com]:
> Sometimes people, who live in a lie for a very
> long time, they speak about themselves in an
> analogy of the others because they cannot bear the
> inner conflict anymore and need a release. It is
> also Mooji’s case, at 2:30:40. Mooji talked about
> a romantic relationship writer, who has never had
> any romantic relationships in her life, but she
> became rich and famous to write about it. Mooji
> actually talked about himself at that moment
> because he has been talking about spiritual
> awakenings and realizations for more then ten
> years but he has never had any spiritual real
> awakenings at all.
> The readers of her romantic novels were very
> surprised and shocked to learn of her creative
> fantasy and master imitation, the same surprise
> and disappointment is with Mooji as well, no

Insightful observation! Especially when you know that this story has been told by Mooji so many times over the years in his satsangs.[/b][/i]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2019 12:20PM by Valma.

Posted by: billyboy ()
Date: June 17, 2019 08:09PM

Dear Mooji Baba

You’re so full of shit.
You put your shit into my fucking head.
Ramblings from your mouth entrenched in my psyche, you marred the line between my own thoughts and your own cunning.

I trusted you, like a child to his mother. We were your students, but power corrupted you. You clouded our judgement and led us astray from the truth.

Why couldn’t you just shut the fuck up. You base, manipulative, fucking coward.

I don’t want to hear it anymore. I don’t want to be subdued any longer by your unfulfilled desires and frustrations. You won’t be to me, what your father was to you.

I have broken free from your net, and how clearer everything is now.
I live with uncertainty now, unable to grasp the relation of myself to the entirety of the universe.

But I am free.

Date: June 18, 2019 06:55AM

I repeat:M looks relieved to hear the word cult over let’s say accusations of him seducing and sexing the young female devotees. But then he goes on to say “that’s a soft accusation”…he blabbers on comparing himself to Jesus Christ being a cult. M often compares himself to Christ.

This piques Brian’s interest, “so {if} ‘cult’ is soft, what other things have been said?” M replies that he’s being accused of doing drugs, denied access to India, that he died, he’s a multimillionaire, has Rolls Royces. M sums it all up: people are just threatened by my very presence on Earth!

B Scofield's article did not say any of this, it points to the sexual conduct, the money transfers, non-profit/donations questions, and irresponsible care with mentally ill devotees. With the strongest accusations being sexual. So arrogant.

M artfully neglects to mention the strongest accusations are of sexual engagement with his young female devotees, hiding his sexual proclivities under the veil of sainthood, hiding a relationship with Krisnabai, some 30 years younger than him. And that everyone in his inner circle has to silently agree not to call him out on his deception or they will be cast out of the group.

M does not speak openly to his audience about sexual allegations. He covers it with a blanket of I didn’t do any of this. But he doesn't reveal what 'this' is. No one can wake up in this atmosphere.

As M likes to say,"There is no oxygen for this kind of behavior at the higher altitudes of Consciousness".

Date: June 18, 2019 06:57AM

I hear your frustration Billyboy. Take care of your Heart.

Date: June 18, 2019 12:12PM

[youtu.be]

A reminder about the non-disclosure agreement to be signed by anyone living in Monte Sahaja.

Definition:
It is a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties, typically to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets. As such, an NDA protects non-public business information.

What? There may be secrets held in Monte Sahaja that have to be protected from the public eye and all other worldwide devotees?

Date: June 18, 2019 01:53PM

NDA They see the defection coming and want to make sure no one can talk openly about M's less than pure behavior with the young lasses. Might upset his donation base which is most likely elderly women with money.

If they know of his less than holy behavior, the money faucet is turned off.

Probably won't see much of the lasses especially Kbai oogling Tony on camera anymore, he won't want to leave a video trail.

Did he say anything 'fresh' at Lisbon retreat or just spewing the same and looking for adoration? He says he only likes to talk to people who bring something 'fresh', yet he and his followers have had the same conversation for 20 years.

But this is a subtle way to create competition among idle worshipers. They all are competing to be the best, the first, the only to burst into enlightenment in front of him.

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: June 18, 2019 03:36PM

About Non-Disclosure Agreements:

These are designed to protect trade secrets, not to prevent unethical behavior taking place under the guise of 'charity work' being disclosed to the public.

The Moo Foundation is a registered charity and if this organisation is found to willfully partake of practices which have harmful outcomes for the beneficiaries of the charity - in this case the beneficiaries are the 'devotees' - the a NDA will not prevent the victims from giving evidence to the authorities.

Also, there is a very informative article which states the various instances where an NDA would be null and void:-

[www.everynda.com]

Quote:
"5. Information already known by Receiving Party or in public domain
The main purpose of an NDA is to keep information confidential.
However, if through no breach or fault of the Receiving Party, the confidential information becomes public knowledge, that same piece of information would no longer be considered confidential.
For example, if your information gets leaked by one of your own employees into the public domain, you cannot enforce an NDA covering the same leaked information against the Receiving Party."

Since Be Scofield's article [gurumag.com] has already made Moo's unethical behavior common knowledge, then I doubt the Moo Foundation can enforce a NDA in order to suppress further discussion about this information. The claims against Moo are already in the public sphere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2019 03:37PM by Sahara71.

Date: June 18, 2019 03:42PM

Question:
Say i am planning to stay in Sahaja filled with hope to find the Truth dispensed by a great Master according to what i have read on their website, i have heard Sahaja is Heaven on Earth. I approach the holy Land full of expectation. Soon after arrival, i am handed a paper called Non-disclosure Agreement. Suddenly an inner red light starts to bleep disturbing my peaceful state and telling me "stop, dont sign this paper!" The pressure is great from the smiling face in front of me. Everybody else seems to agree to sign but i don't.

What happens if i refuse to do so? Will i have to face a kind of Sahaja tribunal explaining to me that this is the condition to enter Paradise on Earth, will i have to be confronted to the Master himself explaining why this may be necessary, you know mind stuff arguments. Will i be chased from Paradise/M. SAhaja without further notice??

Maybe a Sahajan can answer that question under cover of anonymity provided by this forum so that they don't lose their job there. That would be helpful for everybody. I innocently believed there was no secret or hiding necessary in Paradise/Sahaja since we would be shown the Truth as it is!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.