Re: Mooji a cult?
Posted by: LightWave ()
Date: May 31, 2019 11:26AM

I'm putting my feelings and observations of M out here to help myself find discernment about him. I used to be happy to listen to satsang, but since he announced he had a problem with people who are lying about him and I read this forum, haven't been able to listen to his voice. I feel deceived by him and the staff. That they are all in on hiding M's real life from public view in order to protect his status of living guru. After all they benefit from the donations and retreats monies,shop,etc. They have put their heart and soul into helping others who are looking for truth and sanity in this world. I'm sure they feel called by God to do this work of saving people who feel lost. And that is noble.

But the leader, M, is he noble?

If it is a charade, a cover up, a justification like 'so what if M wants us to hide his relationship stuff, it's personal, it doesn't belong in the public eye'. Well yes it does, if he claims to be beyond relationships and poo-poos them as he does in several you tube videos. Then he does owe honesty to his followers and contributors. Not a blanket fairy dust response, I'm not guilty, they tell lies. It is the mantra of any man accused of sexual misconduct.

Disappointed with what seems to be a group deceit led by Mooji.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Valma ()
Date: May 31, 2019 07:34PM

Hello LightWave, welcome and thank you for sharing your feelings and observations so familiar to many of us here, adding further confirmation from your own experiences.

"Is Mooji married to one of those three girls who are holding onto his golf cart?
Answer: no, they are his personal aids.
Me: oh so is he having sexual relations with them? Because it looks like something is happening but not being openly admitted to.
Answer: no no, Mooji is not married, he was and had 3 kids, but he’s beyond marriage and those kind of relationships. He only cares about helping us to wake up.
Me: that’s rare. I’m just cautious about guru types with these super-egos.
Answer: Mooji is the real thing, he is a living master, he’s like a Christ. I don’t know how people get taken in by those other deceptive types. But Mooji is not like that, he’s loving and kind and honest.
"

What you got as reply to your questions from these folks has at least the merit to show their belief or the official version sold?

Here is an article you might resonate with:
[maricika.over-blog.com]

Date: May 31, 2019 11:39PM

Found on another thread of the CEI:

"But the main reason why cult-hopping is so prevalent stems from an extremely common (and incorrect) assumption about cult members: that they’re inherently naive or poorly educated or vulnerable to being duped. On the contrary, Eichel says, most people who become involved in cults come from middle-class or upper-middle-class backgrounds and have higher than average IQs. They also tend to have a history of becoming attracted to social justice movements and causes. “We’re talking about people who want to change the world, who want to do something productive,” he says. It isn’t until it’s too late, he says, that they realize the only person whose life they’re improving is their leader."

Full article: [pairadocks.blogspot.com]

Posted by: Sahara71 ()
Date: June 01, 2019 07:38AM

Thank you for contributing to the discussion, LightWave.

I am sorry to hear that you feel deceived and disappointed by your involvement with Mooji. I was the same as you- I was very disappointed to discover I almost joined a cult - I could hardly believe something like that could ever happen to me!

As Valma has posted above- it can happen to the nicest people. You don't have to be especially naive or anything like that. If fact, it's decent, caring people who get involved in things like this.

Yes, Moo and Khrisnabai keep their relationship a secret- even some of the inner cult circle do not know about it. Really, the only reason that I can find that this relationship is now public knowledge rather than speculation, is that the spiritual teacher Joan Tollifson confirmed it on Facebook in a series of posts. Apparently, she is friends with Khrishnabai's family and just assumed that everyone knew Moo and K were together- when actually very few people knew.

So she inadvertently spilled the beans, so to speak.

But why do the cult remain so secretive about Moo's relationship status? Well... if the union with Khrisnabai were to be confirmed, then you would have to ask whether Moo was ever legally divorced from his previous 'wife' Radha, who he married in a Hindu ceremony in India.

The problem with confirming that divorce is that that Moo married a different woman only two years previous in a Hindu ceremony as well! So was the second Hindu marriage even legal when it took place? Was there a legal divorce from the first Hindu marriage? We don't know.

But there were other long-term relationships of Mooji that are also unaccounted for - just for example, the mother of his adult children- was that marriage ever legally dissolved? Or were they never technically married?

So that puts the cult in a delicate situation, doesn't it? They either say that Moo is three times divorced and now in a committed relationship with a woman 30 years his junior, or they pretend his is 'above romantic relationships', hence it's assumed he is celibate.

They have chosen the latter. This has the knock on benefit for Moo that he can freely seduce the new young women that enter the ashram in Portugal, as these young women are mostly unaware he is actually with Khrisnabai! The fact that he is willing to break his 'celibacy' for a new recruit probably makes them feel special (or at least confused - which is how he operates.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2019 07:41AM by Sahara71.

Only thing missing is hooting and total coverage body hair
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 01, 2019 09:36PM

Leaders of polygamy cults
Charles Manson
Keith Raineire (NXIVM) - currently on trial
Rajneesh
Baba Muktananda
Chogyam Trungpa
Sakyong Mipham
Sogyal Rinpoche
Richard Baker Roshi
Adi Dam (Da Free John)
Frederick Lenz III
Yogi Bhajan (3HO Yogi Tea, Kundalini Yoga, fake non Punjabi 'Sikhs')

Friends, have you noticed, that male spiritual teachers, when out of control, show these familiar behaviors?

* Seeking access to as many women as possible (spread that DNA far and wide!)

* All other males subordinate

* Ejecting younger males ('adharmic')

It is Corboy's opinion that this does not resemble enlightened teacher behavior.

It resembles typical ape behavior.

Only things missing are hooting, total coverage body hair, longer canine teeth and chest thumping.

Date: June 02, 2019 10:18AM

Now, I have just been taking a look at the official Tony Moo website, Mooji.org. [mooji.org]

So much has changed since I last had cause to visit this very informative site... Gone are the artistic photos of Tony's feet! Seriously, if you have one of these photos in your possession, then cherish it, dear reader! They are no longer for sale. Perhaps you could find one on the black market in Rishikesh, if you are lucky...

Gone are the mala beads with Tony's holy portrait - [satsangshop.com] -those intriguing pendants that reminded us all so much of Bhagwan Rajneesh and his super-cult. Have the Rajneeshies kicked up a storm and prohibited Tony for copying their idea? Or have the pendants been so popular that they have now exhausted their stock? We don't know! Watch this space.

As well as the new 'appreciation page', Tony now has a page full of links to organisations he loves [mooji.org] We see a link to the Sri Ramana website, but here Tony neglects to claim direct linage to Ramana himself! But why? Why is Tony now refusing to claim that very important sacred linage???? Who Knows? Now is seems that Tony simply 'loves' Ramana, but does not reveal to us that he is Ramana's direct spiritual descendant. Hmmmm.

Times are a'changing.

'The Invitation', which was previously the center-piece of Tony's online recruitment push has undergone a bit of a re-vamp, too. [mooji.tv] - lr It's now less front and center and more of a side-show.... At 6.50 in The Invitation, Tony states "you are not in a state of hypnosis" just to make that clear to everyone... I mean, just in case you might have had doubts for some reason. This version of The Invitation is definitely less trancy and there is less of Tony making big stary eyes at the camera.

You do have to wonder why these changes were made, although they are quite small changes really, but as a whole it does kind of look like the Moo Cult is following the advice of very small group of nameless people posting on a Cult Education Forum... No, that must be wrong! Why would that happen?

Could it be that Cult Education is where Gurus go to ensure their money-raking schemes look less like cults and more like, I don't know, more like money-making schemes?

Date: June 02, 2019 01:35PM

Very interesting observations indeed, Sahara71

Perhaps we should add a donation button to this forum thread so that the diligent Moo staff & co who are so appreciative of contributions on this forum can make a generous donation for this free seva?!!

Date: June 02, 2019 01:53PM

That is a great idea Valma!

The Moo cult could donate a percentage of their tax-free earnings directly to Cult Ed for all sage advice we have given them.

No, but seriously, I don't mind providing this service for free. It brings such warmth to my heart. :)

Indeed, it is true liberation.

Posted by: snapping-out ()
Date: June 03, 2019 02:40AM

So now they are changing their public image apparently. Toning everything down. And all thanks to us.

Not only are his "holy feet" gone ( oh, no! I chucked them in the bin with the rest of the pics). I'v noticed also that earlier on these snaps were given lofty names like "silly fool", devine conman", "irritating stare", "give me your money now!". And now it's just: "photo", "moo in Rishikesh".

yes, in the invitation he even went as far as to make you give him the answer "no" to his question whether you are being hynotised. Great! Deluded by him first and then by yourself next....

I read at the moo-eventspage that no Zmarretreat was held this spring due to a restructuringproject. The Zmarsite doesn't mention that at all. It's business as usual. Another example of "the creativity with words" from the ashramites? As I remember it someone wrote that it was more a matter of new management not to keen on hosting the moo-moo-show. But writing that is not going to attract new victims, oh sorry, devotees to your business, is it?
But as one deeply devoted disciple puts it: sometimes you have to lie for the Truth.

Posted by: LightWave ()
Date: June 03, 2019 03:25AM

Alert to the MT Sahajan Spin Masters: Transparency and Hiding are not synonyms.

M is not waking up beings, he is calling up the CONDITIONING of idolization and personal sexual identity.

How could Moo miss the one obstacle to people waking up? Because he has not transcended it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.