Re: Guru Swami G
Date: September 30, 2013 07:51AM

Much appreciate. :)
So atmosphere just yelling from her or calm sometimes too? Agency may going say somebody who thinks they self "sahaj samadhi" is crazy (or have ptsdt) anyway and maybe she deserve her benefits?
Anybody ever left and still feel friendship with her?
She has friends outside of ashram? normal friends?

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 05, 2013 02:02PM

This was posted by Vera on another tread
Now read each and every one of theses signs ......and you will see that they are mostly applicable to Sharon

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability. ......she claims to be in SAMADHI ...to be completely enlighted
2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry. ......There is questions but because she is self realize ...she got the last word
3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
................She is broke she told me july 2013.....but 2 galleries ...and all the other expenses ..who knows
4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.......maybe the 2 last ones
5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil....
.....why would anyone stop looking in they eyes of the pictures of Sharon and repeating the mantra OM SWAMI GURUJI ??
6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances. ......Been lots of those stories
7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader. ....here on RICK ROSS
8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough". ........Wonder what Ronney think about this one ...he is such a good provider
9. The group/leader is always right. .......when you claim to be enlighten completely and others have to worship your picture so that their kundalini will be awaken..............No one in is right mind would fallow her if she did not think she is always right
10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
Sharon will tell you when the kundalini is active ...she will tell you if you got or lost her "Divine blessings)

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
There is only one focus in that cult and that is Sharon ...aka Swami Guru ji .....No Sharon no cult
2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
........Can you imagine waking up each morning and meditating ...looking in they eyes of Sharon pictures reapeating OM Swami guru ji
thing will get blure will quick after a few months of that drill
3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
............Now how many people have reported that she biches for this or that all a time ...."Poor me I got diabetes" ""The guru needs a stomact reductions find the money guys "
4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement. ..........Thats 100 % truth in the case of Sharon
6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
Was it Satchi that Sharon pick up in Seattle on her motorcycle and made her leave town and her famaly ties ...for sunny Florida
7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor. ...Satchi seem brainwash to the max ...Ronney not far behind
8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader. ...that as been proven over and over in the case of Sharon
9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful. .....even telling the whole world on youtube the inner most secrets that ex disciples told her ..that was suppose to be personal and confidential ...she must have got that from her time in scientology
10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.
Ex followers have lost the "BLESSINGS " of Sharon ...they might be on their way to hell realm

Date: October 06, 2013 03:31AM

OK but nobody talking now exept us? so many fears worse than even other cults?
Yes, not good all that!
Picture of her not making sense if she not like it personality cult. Why not use pic of Ramana?
After watching many videos, Henry, and also reading, we see Sachi Asian-American woman with head shave, and Siddhananda Euro-American woman with long hair that swami pick up in Seattle on her motorcycle. You been meaning Siddhananda.
And swami only have one gallery.
Why Ronney acting like "goons" always?? Anyway, swami and Ronney's mom like each other alot, at least!
I think she did understand scientology was big mistake for her, and she left fast.
But solipsisms not usefull, swamis must design for individual, not do what helped them only, or give advice based on they limited perspective.

Date: October 06, 2013 05:29AM

Jesus Mad Advaitistador ....your english is worst than mine...you have to make a little effort..use a dictionary or something .

so many fears worse than even other cults..........Its a small cult ..I have videos exposing other gurus that are up to 40,000 views ...

most of the videos I made of Sharon peak at 300 viewsor so .....in my experience that mean that there is not much interest in the general public for her

insanity .....At least now the public knows that if they join her "PATH " they will end up meditating on the pictures of Sharon ...looking in the eyes of the pictutures repeating ...over and over again OM SRI SWAMI GURU JI ............hope that this alone will make them stop of joining her mad "path "cult.

Siddhananda and Ronney ...yes they totally brainwash .....they will not take time to look into the various traditions ...read the vedas check the facts and figures of other traditions
whatever Mama Sharon says they will believe and they will do(even helping her in her boxing skills (quite hilarious to see Ronney helping his older missing part of her stomach diabetic Mama punching away ......hey its all part of the Sahaj Samadhi experience hey ?) .....Satchi or Siddhananda (I think they are one and the same ....if that story is truth that is most shameful that Sharon went and to convince her that she must remain with her if she wants to remain on the path and be SAVE )
Satchi told me that she as 13 years invested .....now 13 years of looking at the pictures of Sharon and repeating the mantra Om Swami Guru Ji ....will do a number on your brain
Its hard to pull away of this cult or any other cult after so long of an investment
They must think "OH I must be very near the complete lifting of the kundalini now " and then Sharon Wipprenct says its 14 years for the stabilisation of the process....then you become like her "ALL balance out " ...and still eating red meat and all its uric acid even missing a big part of her stomach. It was not so sad and tragic to see people trow away their life ..by being guided by such an insane freak woman.

NOT AGAIN seem to have been the only person on this tread that was a disciple ...now she or he is not talking anymore
maybee there is that fear
After all that been said here about her she does not have a leg to stand on ...when it comes to going after Swami Nityananda
She is as bad ..or worst than him

Date: October 06, 2013 05:52AM

My alphabet and words' etymologies have almost nothing in common with English and I have almost 0 experience with the language, so be more understanding, please. But if others annoyed I can stop posting.

Date: October 06, 2013 08:44AM

No don,t stop its a pleasure to figure out what you want to say...I was just kidding you ....I have many Russian and Chezk friends I know its not easy to express oneself in a totally different language ...this is good practice please keep posting

I only learn to write english when I was 18 ..I was raise in french and I am still struggling with my english

So whats the deal with you Mad Avaitistor ? How did you find out about Sharon ? Did you ever met her ? Ever talk to her ?Are you NOW in touch with her ?

Are you one of those repeating OM swami guruji while staring at her pictures ? Do you have any friends or famaly that have been taken advantage by ?Sharon ...Are you one of the person that was in her online clubs?

regards wherever you are

Date: October 06, 2013 12:11PM

No, I come from place not spiritual. Recently more interest. My wife interested but after so much sexual criminality with men expose it in media, we thought swamini more safety. Never I chanted her name in front of picture or not in front of her picture.

Date: October 07, 2013 03:02AM

Tell tour wife to study the Bhagavad Gita ...and the Upanishad ....and on the Bouddhist side the Dhamapada that alone is a lot of wisdom that have been around for 2 thousands years

All theses scripture are surely in your language ...

As far as Sharon ....I would not be surprise that she is bisexual ...her picking up Satchi or Siddhananda..in Seattle and making her leave her famaly

to move with her in florida ....is very suspicious

Date: October 07, 2013 06:19AM

Thanks, I was plan it read those texts, too.
Who cares if somebody bisexual? There is celibate/not celibate status, OK, but not useful to specify "bisexual".

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 07, 2013 07:27AM

Yes, the focus is on what G does to disciples, their families, and whether her organization is in line with regulations for a tax exempt.

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with this.

Lets stay on topic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.