Current Page: 37 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 04, 2019 05:42AM

These shameless and often nameless people who are going after me has nothing to do with cults or cult leaders.

And yet, their attacks and smears are being hosted and tolerated on a website called The Cult Education Institute.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2019 05:43AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: April 04, 2019 08:46AM

The shameless one is Eric Allen Bell.

On this thread you can find Eric Allen Bell repeatedly lying about his LinkedIn, and IMDB pages, and getting caught.

Insisting that he did nothing wrong might work with his cult followers, but not in the real world.

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

Date: April 04, 2019 09:02AM

What cult followers?

Where are my cult followers?

I do not belong on this site.

Can you produce evidence that I run a cult?

What is my cult called?

Where is my cult located?

What are my cult's beliefs?

Where can one find objective evidence of any of these claims?

I do not belong even remotely to a site about Cult Awareness.

Date: April 04, 2019 11:32AM

What cult followers?

over 70,000 on Facebook, 100,000 at his personal website, and millions on his website Globalone

Where are my cult followers?

They meet at his various websites where he issues orders, and opinions.

I do not belong on this site.

I think he does. He doesn't have a job, has a lot of money, is political active, has a large following, and uses them to hurt people. Oh, and he lies.

Can you produce evidence that I run a cult?

The evidence is all over this forum. Eric Allen Bell is absolutely delusional.

What is my cult called?

Eric Allen Bell

Where is my cult located?

on-line

What are my cult's beliefs?

The cult believes that 10,000,000 is 1,000,000,000,000,000, that the Counter Jihad Movement is a front to advance Christianity, that Jews are bad, Christians are bad, Pamela Geller is bad, that Eric Allen Bell is persecuted, etc. In short, anything Eric tells them, they believe it. Anything.

Where can one find objective evidence of any of these claims?

Right here on this forum

I do not belong even remotely to a site about Cult Awareness.

Yes, yes, we know. He is innocent, and dindunuffin'

Date: April 04, 2019 03:12PM

Larry Estavan -

If it is the truth you are interested in, if you are all about the truth, please use this opportunity right now, right here, to disclose who is paying you to make all of these (false) statements about me online - for the past 6 years?

Who do you answer to?

Is it not a fact that you work for Pamela Geller?

Date: April 05, 2019 01:54AM

No one is paying me. Pamela Geller has nothing to do with this. [www.youtube.com]

After I made a video expose' of Eric Allen Bell, he had hundreds and hundreds of his followers come and vote down the video while threatening to call the police on me. EAB appeared to say that "God is closer to you than yourself."

What happened here? Why was this even necessary?

There is zero evidence that Pamela Geller has attacked Eric Allen Bell. Meanwhile, there are things like this video that show EAB acting like a cult leader.

Date: April 11, 2019 05:03PM

Let's be clear about a few things. Larry Estavan has been posting content about me online for 6 years, as of the time of this posting.

Believe it or not, it started off not as criticism, but as praise. He made a video about how I had stood up to LoonWatch.com and called them (appropriately) a "Terrorist Spin Control Network". He claimed that LoonWatch was a front for the Islamic terrorist organization Hamas, which I believe is correct. You can hear his voice narrating the video.

Some time later I was on a radio show with Robert Spencer. Robert was doing a sort of parody introduction in the style of an old radio show. Spencer's father had been on "The Voice of America" back in the day and his intro was hilarious. In it he said we were live in Hollywood at the Sunset Strip with Lucille Ball. I jokingly added something like, "Smart Robert, now Al Qaeda knows where to find us" given that the show was called "Radio Jihad".

To this day, Estavan gets furious over this and states that I was being rude to Robert Spencer.

Estavan is/was something of a Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer groupie. I believe he became jealous that he had been a supporter for so long and had never been invited to go onto the radio with Robert. So, the very next week when I was on that show again, Larry called in and laid into me.

In the following weeks he started downloading the audio stream and uploaded some content, wherein I had confronted a Muslim woman who had called in to debate. I told her that Islamic scripture claims that her "prophet" married his wife Aisha when she was only 6 years old, and then consummated the marriage when she was only 9 years old. I asked the woman if she condoned that kind of behavior and if she was willing to publicly state that she objects to the "prophet Muhammad" having sex with a 9 year old girl. The woman refused to denounce Muhammad. I became very aggressive in stating that her religious beliefs were vulgar and violent. Larry Estavan has been posting that audio exchange on various platforms ever since, stating that I am a bigot for "attacking" a Muslim.

At one point in time I had written several articles for Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch and for Pamela Geller's blog. When I had expressed views on my Facebook page that were critical of Christian and Jewish theology, Pamela Geller went through the roof. She is prone to being consumed by rage and tends to see an antisemitic conspiracy in almost anything. But in certain parts of the Counter Jihad movement, she is a super star.

Pamela Geller removed all of the articles I had written which she had published on her sites. She then called prominent content providers within the Counter Jihad movement and demanded they take my content down. Robert Spencer complied but no one else did. Spencer and Geller often travel together and put on events together, such as the "Draw Muhammad" event in Texas, where a devout Muslim was shot and killed by law enforcement.

I didn't take it personally that Spencer could not afford to be neutral and decided to remove my articles from Jihad Watch. Later, when I was interviewed by the Richard Dawkins Foundation, they asked me what I thought of Robert Spencer. Most of what I said was praise. But I did express that I took issue with him going onto "The 700 Club" as I feel that the optics of being aligned with a bigot such as Pat Robertson is bad for the Counter Jihad movement and makes him something of a tool for the fanatical Religious Right. Spencer sent a message to me, through a mutual friend: "Eric, I could not possibly have less respect for you than I do right now".

Then Larry Estavan created a fake magazine called "Counter Jihad Magazine". You can find videos of this easily on YouTube. Can you guess who is on the cover of every single issue? You guessed it, yours truly. This obsession grew and expanded. Estavan created graphics to mock me and posted literally hundreds of negative comments about me on various blogs, which he continues to do to this day.

Then Estavan discovered the Cult Education Forum, where he has filled dozens of pages with content that is critical of me. He insists that I am a secret millionaire, with a secret rich backer, running a secret cult as I am a secret cult leader. He even made a YouTube video with a picture of two very expensive cars, parked on the street, and claimed that they belonged to me because they were parked in front of the mailbox center where I get some of my mail, in West Hollywood.

Because Lawrence Estavan is a writer and administrator for Pamela Geller, members of the board of her own organization, "Stop the Islamization of America" contacted Pamela and asked her to stop Larry from making everyone else look bad, due to perceived infighting. Rather than reel him in, she gave him a copy of some of those emails, which Estavan has published online.

What does this all mean? I will let you the reader decide, assuming anyone is actually reading this stuff.

I will add that there are many posts on this forum, about me, where I do not recognize the story being told or the person telling the story. I suspect that these are "sock puppets" paid bloggers or writers who are extensions of Estavan - with Estavan of course being an extension of Pamela Geller.

That Larry Estavan is obsessed is self-evident. What his end game is I do not know. He has been trying for 6 years now to find a way to "expose" me for something, anything really.

So here we are now on page 37 of the "Eric Allen Bell" forum on the Cult Education blog... or what ever this thing is.

Larry, do you think even one person has ever believed that I was a cult leader? Do you really think you're going somewhere with this?

To Pamela your fanaticism is a tool. It makes you what is often called a "Useful Idiot". I am not calling you an idiot but rather using a term that describes someone who does someone else's dirty work without knowing what they are doing exactly.

Maybe some day you will get tired of all of this. Maybe one day you will get the Psychiatric help you need, go back on your meds and feel embarrassed when you see all of the videos, comments, blogs, graphics, etc. that you have made in a fanatical attempt to punish me.

Or maybe this will just go on indefinitely.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2019 05:12PM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: April 11, 2019 05:20PM

I should add that some time ago the Daily Kos published content that said I was a secret CIA agent and a shill for Israel. There is also a YouTube video making those same claims. Larry Estavan was quick to comment on those saying this was not true, effectively sticking up for me oddly enough. Maybe he tooks his meds that day.

So, I have reason to believe that others have joined in the fun of seeing who can out do each other in making up stories about me that no one in their right mind would believe.

I've seen this done on Amazon, were people write hilarious product reviews that are tall tales, totally over the top. You will find similar posts right here in this thread, on this site, about me. One of them says that I am able to move a chair across the room using only my mind... and my special cult leader powers of course.

I have children and they have friends and their friends have parents. And it is not unreasonable for a parent to Google another parent, if they don't know them very well and there is going to be a play date. Mostly people come back and tell me that they find the stories on this site to be hilarious. But one never knows. There may be some who actually believe this stuff. Hard to imagine, but it's a strange world we live in.

Who knows? Maybe I do make chairs move across the floor using special mental powers ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2019 05:22PM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: April 12, 2019 04:27AM

Why won’t he talk about the numerous concerns raised here repeatedly ?

Why won’t he explain repeatedly sending nearly 700 people to sabotage my Youtube statistics?

Why won’t he talk about his lying on his IMDb and LinkedIn pages?

Why won’t he talk about the bounty, and the fact the neither the numeral 10,000,000 nor the word “rupees” is anywhere to be found?

Why won’t he discuss making Clark Banner into an anti-Jewish bigot?

Why won’t he disclose the identity of the financial backers for “Not Welcome”? The NDA would have expired by now.

Why won’t he provide some evidence of Pamela Geller persecuting him? Here is some evidence of him persecuting her. [web.archive.org]

Why won’t he discuss the email he sent to Pamela Geller where he lied in an effort to get me fired?

Why won’t he discuss his lying about “Jewish Supremacists” controlling America?

Why won’t he discuss his lying on Israel National Radio?

And, so forth

Date: April 12, 2019 04:35AM

Dude, your neurons are firing way too fast.

Chill.

It's a beautiful day outside.

Take your meds and have a Pepsi.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2019 04:37AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Current Page: 37 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.