Current Page: 27 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: June 12, 2018 05:49AM

But, Eric Allen Bell cares.

Financial J. Backer cares.

The person who started this thread cares.

I care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: June 13, 2018 03:31PM

Estavan-Related Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Overview

Estavan-Related Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (EROCD) is a chronic and long-lasting disorder in which persons named Lawrence Estavan experience uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions) that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over, most recently in posting content on the Internet about person's with the name Eric Allen Bell.

Signs and Symptoms

People with EROCD may have symptoms of obsessions, compulsions, or both, as they pertain to Eric Allen Bell. These symptoms can interfere with all aspects of life, such as work, school, and personal relationships, but are often rewarded by persons with blogs that have the name Geller in them.

Obsessions are repeated thoughts, urges, or mental images that cause sadistic attempts to destroy the reputation of anyone named Eric Allen Bell. Common symptoms include:

Fear of facts and/or fear of becoming irrelevant

Unwanted forbidden or taboo thoughts involving sex, religion, and harm.

Aggressive thoughts towards persons named Eric Allen Bell.

Having things symmetrical or in a perfect order, perfect order, in perfect order.

Compulsions are repetitive behaviors that a person with EROCD feels the urge to do in response to an obsessive thought about persons named Eric Allen Bell.

Common compulsions include:

Excessive posting and/or video making

Producing and posting videos in a particular, precise way.

Repeatedly checking on view count, such as repeatedly checking to see if anyone is listening or cares about the delusional content these videos contain, followed by periods of despair in realizing no one cares.

Compulsive blog commenting and internet behavior concerning persons named Eric Allen Bell

Not all rituals or habits are compulsions. Everyone double checks things sometimes. But a person with EROCD generally:

Can't control his or her thoughts or behaviors, even when those thoughts or behaviors are recognized as excessive by prominent members of SIOA and nearly everyone else.

Extreme envy concerning the imaginary wealth of person's named Eric Allen Bell, most particularly luxury cars that Eric Allen Bell persons do not even posses.

Spends at least 1 hour a day on these thoughts or behaviors.

Doesn’t get pleasure when performing these behaviors or rituals, but may feel brief relief from the anxiety the thoughts about Eric Allen Bell cause.

Experiences significant problems in their daily life due to these thoughts or behaviors, such as being a loner with a girlish sounding voice who is growing old and lonely but is good at graphic arts.

Some individuals with EROCD also have a tic disorder. Motor tics are sudden, brief, repetitive movements, such as eye blinking and other eye movements, facial grimacing, shoulder shrugging, and head or shoulder jerking. Common vocal tics include repetitive throat-clearing, sniffing, or grunting sounds and/or creating fake magazines with a picture of people named Eric Allen Bell on the cover and expecting others to believe those magazines are real.

Symptoms may come and go, ease over time, or worsen. People with EROCD may try to help themselves by avoiding situations that trigger their Eric Allen Bell obsession, or they may use praise from Pamela Geller and/or alcohol or drugs to calm themselves. Although most adults with EROCD recognize that what they are doing doesn’t make sense, some adults and most children may not realize that their behavior is out of the ordinary. Parents or teachers typically recognize EROCD symptoms in children. However, prominent bloggers may naively reward such behavior by elevating the person suffering from EROCD to Administrator, Moderator, Writer or a leader of SIOA.

If you think you have EROCD, talk to your doctor about your symptoms. If left untreated, EROCD can interfere in all aspects of life and may result in unexpected legal consequences in time, resulting in the loss of one's livelihood and property. If you suspect that you may be suffering from EROCD, see a Psychiatrist and show them all of your Internet behavior and ask for an honest and professional assessment of your mental health.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2018 03:58PM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: June 13, 2018 04:09PM

Larry Estavan -

I will make a deal with you. If you will go to a Psychiatrist and present them with evidence of ALL of your internet activity, since 2012, concerning me - and if you will get that doctor to give you a written Psychiatric Evaluation, which you will post on this site, I will grant you the following:

- I will upload a screenshot of my ID showing you my real date of birth.

- I will provide you with evidence of my actual address, including a screenshot to the deed to my home in Beverly Hills.

- I will provide you with a letter from my super-secret Financial Backer verifying that this person is real.

- I will go on Israel National Radio again and confess to everything.

- I will upload screenshots of the titles to all of my super expensive luxury cars.

- I will give you an Excel spreadsheet containing all of the names, emails and contact information for all of my cult followers, from all over the world.

- I will give you a signed copy of my super-secret cult book that says I am the only one true God, as well as tickets for you and a guest to attend my super-secret big cult event in Beverly Hills with drink tickets for the Kool Aid.

- I will stop hypnotizing millions of people to see a small number as a big number and return all $200 that I collected in contributions during that time.

- I will violate the confidentiality of everyone who provided me with a safe house, during the period of time that the FBI told me that they could not protect me but that I should not go home, should not go outside and should stay away from windows.

- I will provide you with a screenshot of my super-secret membership in the Illuminati.

- I will also throw in a signed copy of my upcoming 2019 Eric Allen Bell calendar, with a different picture of me lying and defrauding people, each month.

Larry, I am willing to do all of that. All you need to do in advance is to visit a Psychiatrist of your choice, show them ALL of the content you have posted about me online, since 2012 and ask them for a written Psychiatric Assessment and then post that on this site. As an added bonus, I will reimburse you for the cost of the Psych Assessment.

Deal?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2018 04:10PM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: June 14, 2018 06:37AM

Eric Allen Bell IS New Age.

On the February 28, 2012 edition of the Jamie Glazov Show, Eric Allen Bell spent 15 minutes trying to get a Muslim to renounce her faith over the radio. [soundcloud.com]

The following week he lied about his own embarrassing New Age beliefs by claiming his website Globalone was dedicated to the Science of Consciousness.

He lied. For a complete dismantling of this lie, please see here @ 4:30.

[www.youtube.com]

So, how New Age was Globalone? Let us take a look.

Here is a post from GlobalOne about "Exploring Realm Dynamics" (whatever that is) written by Montalk.
[web.archive.org]

Eric gives his readers the email and web site of Montalk.
[montalk.net]

Here, you will find the New Age: aliens, channeling, spiritual evolution, names from What the Bleep, etc. [www.montalk.net]
[www.montalk.net]

[www.youtube.com]

While looking through their reading list, I came across a book on Theosophy. Since I think Eric is something of a Theosophist, I clicked the link for the book on Amazon, and found it to be not a book, but a 7 page, OCR scan that had not been proof read, making it largely unreadable - more fraud. [www.amazon.com]

Going to Montalk's recommended links section I find a link for "SkyFish" this is the theory that large parasitic amoebas, visible only on infrared film, are feeding on us.
[www.unicusmagazine.com]

The link takes us to the man's website where pictures of Sky Fish can be seen (yawn) and also contains a link to a video presentation.

So, I click on that, and I see Alfred Lambremont Webre who is a crony of Mahathir, and works closely with Lauren Moret in denouncing the evils of depleted uranium.
[www.youtube.com]

Webre is developing a politics to deal with aliens who are going to save us from the Anglo-Zionist War Racketeers.

Let's return to Globalone, and look at another article from Eric - " Gnosticism: Ancient and Modern" which was carried by New Dawn Magazine. Copyright 2005 by New Dawn Magazine and Jay Kinney. This article first appeared in New Dawn No. 85 (July-August 2004).
[web.archive.org]

New Dawn Magazine is very interesting. This is a link to their "Recommended Sites" page.
[web.archive.org]

You will notice that "Centre for Research on Globalization" is listed. This is the website of Michel Chossudovsky, who is a friend of Mahathir, and Feisal Rauf.

Also, conspicuous is "Information Clearing House", which should be called "anti-Israel propaganda clearing house". Here is where you will find the writing of John Pilger.

Also, there is RumorMillNews. Crackpot, Jew haters with CIA connections. [www.rayelan.com]
[cgi.rumormillnews.com]

Then there is uruknet.info - the propaganda website of Saddam loyalists.

Further down we find Hakim Bey, an associate of Hossein Nasr, a Situationist, and a scholar of sacred pederasty in Sufi Islam. [en.wikipedia.org]
[en.wikipedia.org]
[www.jihadwatch.org]

There is also Adbuster Magazine.
[web.archive.org]

Returning to the article "Gnosticism: Ancient and Modern", we find the author sourcing J. Gordon Melton who is a cult apologist, and vampire enthusiast. He is not just an enthusiast - he wants people to give them their blood so he can drink it.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Eric's Globalone.tv site was like a gateway to this stuff, esoteric New Age knowledge, and Left-wing political pitfalls.

It is no wonder he lied. If people started to pay close attention to Eric Allen Bell it would be impossible to believe he was an intellectual.

Date: June 15, 2018 10:38PM

Crazy Larry,

Go show a Psychiatrist ALL of your Internet activity, concerning me. Then ask that professional for a diagnosis.

You know why you will not do this of course. Common sense would dictate what the diagnosis would be, of someone captured by delusion and fueled for now 6 years by an obsessive-compulsive disorder.

You are a sad, sick little man. No one is interested in your wild conspiracy theories. No one has joined your thread here to sing backup for you. No one cares.

Get help.

Date: June 16, 2018 02:14PM

Hi, I am Dr Psychiatrist. I see here that Dr. Eric Allen . . Bell referred you to me?
-That is right, but he is not a doctor.
Oh? Is he your father, or family member?
-No.
I don’t understand; who is he then?
-Well, he is . . . uh . . he … I don’t really know who he is.
Who does he tell you he is?
-He tells me he is god.
Uh-huh. Go on.
-He told me I made the moon.
Yes.
-That’s it. I don’t really know anything about him.
Let me clear something up. Has anyone else seen him?
-Yes. He has been on TV.
-Robert Spencer said he is nuts.
-Pamela Geller said he was a depraved liar.
-Mark Humphreys said he was maybe just a loon.
-David Christopher said Eric was religiously bigoted, and delusional.
It sounds like you actually know quite a bit about him.
-Yes, it is coming back to me now. There was also the bounty. Ali Sina said the bounty was crazy.
Tell me about the bounty.
-Eric Allen Bell claimed that there was a bounty for ten million rupees on his head, except, the numeral on the bounty was one quadrillion. He got everyone to see the numeral one quadrillion as ten million.
And, now he has gotten you to visit a psychiatrist.
-Ohh, I feel like I am coming out of a fog.
Right. Do you have any mental health issues right now?
-No. Except for a tonsillectomy, and an appendectomy I have enjoyed perfect health.
Is there any history of mental illness in your family?
-No, come to think of it, none, at all.
OK. Here is my professional opinion. Your problem is Eric Allen Bell; you need to avoid him. He has too much control over you. Are you in a cult be any chance?
-No, no I am not in a cult.
Look, I don’t know what his mental condition is, but you, sir, might just be crazy for listening to Eric Allen Bell. Does that make sense?
-A great deal of sense, doctor. That was well put. I feel much better. Thank you for helping me.

Attachments: I am God.-min.JPG (38.6 KB)   you made the moon-min.JPG (25.2 KB)  
Date: June 17, 2018 12:33PM

Crazy Larry -

So this phantom Psychiatrist, you didn't show him the incredible volume of content you have produced and posted on the Internet about me? You didn't get a psychiatric evaluation? Why not?

Well, that's really your choice after all. But if the Psychiatrist in the above post is not a fictional character, with dialogue written from your imagination, but rather a real person - then I think the advice at the bottom that you need to avoid me and you might be crazy if you cannot - probably good advice.

Now of course, sense you have an obsessive compulsive disorder, since you are fixated and delusional, I don't have high hopes that you are really going to stop cyber stalking me.

Get some real help, from a real professional and be sure to show them just how much time and energy and content you have devoted, over 6 years, to fixating on me.

Or you could just go have yourself committed.

Or you could join my super-secret cult and I'll give you some free drink tickets for when we serve the Kool Aid.

Date: June 18, 2018 07:53AM

Eric Allen Bell Goes to the Doctor

Alright Mr. Bell just lie back now.

Oh, you don’t understand. I don’t want you to analyze me. I want you to diagnose this guy who has been cyberstalking me for 6 years. He’s crazy. It’s all in that packet I gave you.

OK, understood. Just lie back and give me a moment to look through this, and then I will tell you what I think.

Well, alright . . . om . . om . . . om . . . . om . . . .

Mr Bell, are you ready? . . . . Mr. Bell? . . . .

Huh? Oh, yes. I like to transition between my conscious states slowly so I don’t hurt myself. Yes, I am ready. He’s crazy isn’t he?

What exactly about all this is upsetting you?

He’s calling me a cult leader. It’s affecting my life, my kids life. I can’t get a job. He is getting views online. I can’t stand that.

I see. Why do you think he is calling you a cult leader?

I don’t know. Something about some number, or something. He’s crazy don’t you think?

That would be the one quadrillion number on the boun - what are you doing?

Shhh! Look into my eyes . . . keep looking at my eyes … You are getting sleepy …

Mr. Bell I have been a psychiatrist for 35 years. You are not going to hypnotize me.

Shhh! Shhh! All you can hear is the sound of my voice . . . deeper . . . and deeper ..

Mr. Bell do you want me to help you or not?

OK, OK go ahead, please continue.

I need you to sit down, please

I am sitting down.

No, you are not. You are standing in front of me.

No, I am not. Reality is all a state of mind. In my reality, I am sitting down.

I need you to take your reality to the other side of the desk. OK? Now, I was asking you about the number –

You, know this is becoming quite Orwellian. I am not on trial here.

He doesn’t want to talk about the bounty. OK Can I ask about your LinkedIn page?

This is unreal. It's like something out of a bizarre dream [www.facebook.com]

It seems clear that whenever I start to discuss the material you have given me, you start gyrating. Stop dancing Mr. Bell. Stop doing cartwheels; you are going to break something.

OK, I stopped. What you are doing?

I am writing you a referral to Dr. Peterson. He has an effective Lithium program that I think you could benefit from.

You don’t understand. I’m not crazy. HE is! Are you a Jew?

As a matter of fact, I amI KNEW IT! YOU ARE PART OF THE JEWISH SUPREMACY CABAL ALONG WITH PAMELA GELLER AND LARRY ESTAVAN TRYING TO DESTROY ME AND MY BASE!

I was going to say as a matter of fact, I am a Christian.

I KNEW IT! YOU ARE PART OF THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE HOLDING BACK HUMAN EVOLUTION. JESUS WAS AN ARROGANT PRICK!

OK. We’re done. I’ll show you to the door.

ABRAHAM WAS THE ANTI-CHRIST!

WE MUST EVOLVE. WE MUST EVOLVE NOW!

Come on let’s go now.

ANTON LAVAY IS RIGHT!

That’s a good man, let’s go.

MY FATHER RAPED ME!

Dr. Peterson can help you with that. Keep moving please.

YOU ARE NO ECKHART TOLLE!
[web.archive.org]

That hurts. Here is your packet. See the receptionist on your way out. Good day.

SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY!

[Doctor closes door, walks to desk, and pushes intercom.]
Nurse?

Yes, doctor?

About this last appointment . . .

You mean Mr. Bell?

Yes. If he comes by again . . . call the police.

Yes, doctor.

Date: June 18, 2018 02:13PM

You know, Crazy Larry, I was laughing at your last post and about to type something like, "LOL. Good one. I must admit that is funny".

But then I see that you had to insert in there something that just isn't funny. I've been open about what happen to me as a child and even included some of it in a movie I made about toxic parents. But for some strange reason, part of your fixation with me is to keep saying things like, "his father raped him" as if that is a strike against me, as if I did something wrong.

Do you not feel empathy for other human beings? Even if I don't like someone, if they were messed with sexually as a child, I would not use that to try to somehow hurt them, or shame them. But you will and you do.

You are not good person, Crazy Larry. You are sadistic. It's bad enough that you're delusional, dishonest and obsessed. But to be just outright cruel is something you should really take a look at.

Is that who you want to be?

Do you want to be cruel?

Are you someone who is unable to feel empathy for other human beings?

Date: June 20, 2018 09:46AM

Eric's Molestation Claims

Eric is wrong in thinking I am trying to taunt him. The lack of empathy or sympathy he may be detecting is because I am skeptical of his claims about being molested/raped.
I have learned over the years not to take Eric’s word for things without some proof, or evidence, particularly if those things are supposed to bring him some advantage like sympathy, or support. These are red flags for me when listening to Eric Allen Bell.
Eric’s molestation story sounds too much like his delusional attacks on Pamela Geller.
Something about it does not feel authentic.
Remember he used his movie to turn a room full of people against his parents. The scene in his movie where he is about to be taken in to the shower would have been the first time they had heard this charge.
They knew nothing about the molestation until then. This is vintage Eric Allen Bell who frequently turns his Facebook audience against Pamela Geller, Me, Christians, Jews, the CJM, etc.
Have you noticed he is very sensitive about this topic despite having: made a movie about it, written about it, and, invited people to share their molestation stories with him in private?
According to Eric, he confronted his father with the molestation claims over the telephone.
This is how you discard an old girlfriend. It is not how you treat your parents.
Also, I characterized this as rape over at Jihad Watch and he confirmed that it was rape. So, it is rape, and molestation? I am suspicious of this.
If it did happen, we should expect him to have problems dealing with people. Indeed, we do.
He turned his back on Hollywood, on Murfreesboro, on the Counter Jihad Movement, Pamela, Robert Spencer, the Christians, the Jews, and of course, even his now estranged family.
If this is all caused by his relationship with his father, then that is something to factor in when evaluating Eric Allen Bell.
I am not blaming him for it. I am suggesting this might be a possible explanation for why he is so hostile, and manipulative, if it even happened.
Considering all this, why is he telling other people to see a psychiatrist?
This is the same thing he has been repeating now for weeks; he is innocent, this thread is not to remain up, and I am cruel and insane.
My mental health has nothing to do with the bounty, his lying on Israel National Radio, his bigotry, his delusions about Pamela Geller, and Jews, or his molestation claims.
These things are facts independent of me.
I am not doing this to be popular. This has never been a popular message.
Pamela Geller did not answer my emails when I was warning her about EAB.
Robert Spencer told me this was between me and Eric.
Heaven knows the Jihad Watch people could not figure it out.
Fast forward to today, and Spencer/Geller do get it, because they have seen it with their own eyes.
This is for that, maybe, one in 16,000 who wants to know what is going on with Eric Allen Bell.
Here, that rare person can see not only facts presented about Eric Allen Bell, but also how Eric reacts to those facts.

Current Page: 27 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.