Current Page: 23 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: May 09, 2018 04:03AM

Nothing said above has anything to do with cults and cult leaders.

My article stating that Pamela Geller is loyal to Israel first and America second came years after her attacks on me. And you know that, Estavan.

My friends have not turned against me for anything I've said about Jews. I even wrote an article some time back called "An Open Letter to David Duke" demanding that he explain himself, after saying he loves America while aligning himself with our Islamic enemies, including but not limited to Hamas, Iran and Hezbollah. My world view is not a mystery to anyone who follows my material.

Estavan is insane and obsessively engaged in compulsively posting rants about me online for about 6 years. He is also Geller's representative. His FB page has a banner with her picture. He is the moderator for her sites and one of her writers. When Geller got angry with me (years before my article about her) that is when Estavan really pulled out all the stops and attacked relentlessly, knowing that if I retaliate legally, he probably can count on Yerusalami to defend him on Geller's dime.

These people are sick, cruel, deceptive and mean-spirited. Geller is no longer an asset to the Counter Jihad Movement. Rather her entire presentation only puts people off who might otherwise consider what we want to say, which is that Islam is a force for evil in the world. That message does not resonate so well when the person saying it is shrill and abrasive.

Nothing on the 22 pages of posts about me on this site has any credible relevance to the subject of cults or cult leaders. It is all manufactured for the purpose of character assassination by my enemies, including but not limited to Geller and Estavan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: May 09, 2018 06:14AM

“Nothing said above has anything to do with cults and cult leaders.”

Really?

Right now Eric Allen Bell is turning people against Pamela Geller. He is doing this by telling lies about her. He has complete contempt for the people that follow him. He weaponizes his followers against the people he disagrees with.
But, let us try a different tact.

Did Eric Allen Bell say this?

“Jewish Supremacists (a group which does NOT include most Jews) control the IMF, the Federal Reserve, the US Treasury, the media, and Goldman Sachs (which owns Obama).” They seek to preserve and expand their influence, geographically, monetarily, culturally and every other way possible. To the Jewish Supremacist, “god” gave everything to the Jews and everyone else exists to serve this interest and is less than.” – EAB February 10, 2013
[web.archive.org]

Notice the date. This is the supposed period when Eric was innocently remarking on Jews in Hollywood. According to Eric, Pamela retaliated against him shortly after he said this.

But, now look at what he said almost 3 YEARS LATER!

Eric Allen Bell
Date: Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 7:12 AM
Subject: Lawrence Estavan - SOIA - legal action
To: Pamela Geller <pamelageller@gmail.com>, JihadWatchVideo <director@jihadwatch.org>, David Horowitz
Robert and Pamela -
The person whom you have delegated the responsibility of running your Facebook group "Stop the Islamization of America" has been cyber stalking me since 2012.
I want to clear up 3 false statements he has made, in order to create division among us:
- I have not made negative statements about Jews. He copied something out of context where I was criticizing David Duke.
- I have the highest respect for both of you, as noted in my article "What is Right About Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer" and my viral video "Islam is Nazism With a God"
- I do not believe the Pamela Geller is harmful to the Counter Jihad Movement. She is a hero. I have contributed money to her cause. I will always support her brave work in putting up signs that tell the truth about Islam.
You should know that I will likely be taking legal action against Larry Estavan. If I may suggest, you might want to reconsider who you have representing you in running the SIOA Facebook page.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Eric Allen Bell

Eric had Ali Sina get involved in this. Sina wrote to Pamela Geller saying:

Ali Sina
While I can’t claim to have diagnosed Larry Stavan through his emails to me, I can say he does not seem to be quite normal. He seems to be vindictive and vicious and I think he is mostly a liability to our cause. On the other hand Eric is a valuable fighter and in my opinion a real asset.

So, the question remains did Eric Allen Bell make the 2013 statement about “Jewish Supremacists”.

I would be guilty of libel if he did not make this statement.

However, if he did make this statement then he would be guilty of libel, of getting other people to participate in the lie, of trying to get me fired on the basis of this lie, all while threatening legal action.

This is cult leader stuff.

Did Eric Allen Bell make the 2013 statement about “Jewish Supremacists”?

Please answer this question.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2018 06:33AM by livingengine.

Date: May 12, 2018 10:42PM

Absolutely nothing in the post above, including the parts that are true and the parts that are false, have anything at all to do with cults or cult leaders.

Lawrence Estavan's posts (and public disclosure of certain people's private email accounts) are the ramblings of a lunatic, employed by a tyrant.

Date: May 13, 2018 03:21AM

Did Eric Allen Bell make the 2013 statement about “Jewish Supremacists”?

Please answer this question.

Date: May 15, 2018 06:14AM

Eric Allen Bell: “I Said Jewish Supremacists Control America’s Money”

Yes, he said that.

Here is a link to his statement seen in Ireland. [web.archive.org]

And, here is a link to his confession on JihadWatch.
[www.jihadwatch.org]

So, yes he did say this about “Jewish Supremacists”.

Do you know who else talks about “Jewish Supremacists”? David Duke. In fact, “Jewish Supremacist” is one of Duke’s tag lines.

Eric Allen Bell also talked about Jews controlling the Federal Reserve. Do you know who also talks about Jews controlling the Federal Reserve? Eustace Mullins.

Eustace Mullins is a Nazi apologist best known for his book “Secrets of the Federal Reserve” [en.wikipedia.org]

So, it is easy to see why Eric decided to lie about having made this statement about “Jewish Supremacists”. It was highly embarrassing. That is why he lied. It was to protect his ego. He involved Ali Sina in the lie, a lie designed to hurt other people. That is a cult leader.

Eric inspires blind loyalty. He gets his supporters to participate in the lies he tells. He uses his influence with his followers to hurt other people, and get them fired. That is a cult leader.

Today, he is telling his Facebook audience that he incurred Pamela’s wrath after innocently remarking in 2013 that Jews run Hollywood. But, you can see from the available evidence that he was saying a whole lot more than just that. Among other things, he also said that “Jewish Supremacists” control America.

Look, his own followers could not take it anymore, and they are a pretty complacent group normally. [www.loonwatch.com]

Even so, Pamela did nothing in response. And, it is clear that 3 years later Eric considered Pamela to be “a hero ", and “brave”. Eric contributed money to her. Eric said he had “the highest respect for” her.

This business about her using me to attack him is something he only dreamed up recently. He is the one doing this. He is the one turning people against his opponents. I made a video about Eric’s lie concerning Pamela and the Shoebats. Notice, he gets other people to go along with the lie. This is the same old pattern. Check it out. [www.youtube.com]

Eric sent hundreds, and hundreds of people to vote down my Youtube video. They told me I was threatening Eric’s life. Haven’t we heard that one before? [www.youtube.com]

Remember what I told you about Eric flipping things around. He is the one sending his minions to attack people he does not like.

He is the one being a ring leader, mastermind, and big boss giving his followers their assignments. He is the one telling his followers to despise whoever it is Eric does not like at the time.

Pamela Geller has nothing to do with this. She thinks Eric is completely irrelevant. She is not a cult leader.

Eric Allen Bell is a cult leader.

Attachments: EAB-is-a-cult-leader-min cropped.png (56.2 KB)   jewish supremacists-min.PNG (39.1 KB)  
Date: May 16, 2018 06:06AM

Pamela Geller has done a lot of good.

The problem is that, through the device of her writer and moderator (representative) Larry Estavan, she has not done a lot of good towards me. Quite the opposite. I am being smeared and attacked online, relentlessly.

There exists ZERO evidence that I am a cult leader. There is a reason why no evidence exists. The accusation is simply not supported by the facts.

Changing the subject in an attempt to frame me as some kind of Jew hater does not negate the fact that the label of "Cult Leader" simply will not stick, because it has no basis in reality.

Date: May 16, 2018 06:08AM

Do you see any "supporters" or "cult followers" coming to this site to defend me?

NO.

Shouldn't that tell you something?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2018 06:08AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: May 16, 2018 06:23AM

“Eric Allen Bell is a deeply troubled person who was raped by his father in the shower"

- Lawrence Estavan, 2017

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2018 06:24AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: May 16, 2018 12:00PM

The Eric Allen Bell Merry-Go-Round

EAB has complained repeatedly about how this process of my challenging him has gone on for years. Well, he has some responsibility to bear in prolonging things. For example, we still do not have adequate explanation for the bounty. Eric tells us the bounty was real, then not real, then real again, and then not real.

And, I thought we already went through the molestation.

Why is he getting mad at me for remarking on something he made a movie about? @ 1:10:55 [www.imdb.com]
He wrote about his father molesting him less than a year ago on his blog. [ericallenbell.com]

How should I talk about his molestation, in reverent awe? I am not one of his cult followers. Why did he make a movie about this? Or is it just a way to change the subject again, and go fishing for sympathy, support, and blind followers.

Around, and around we go.

So, what is the subject? I am asking questions about the bounty, his lying on Israel National Radio, his fraudulent LinkedIn, and IMDb pages, his treatment of Clark Banner, his cult leader behavior, and so on.

Here, again, are the Rick Ross criteria for a cult.
If I understand correctly, they are:

1. Authoritarian leader. Eric demands blind faith from his followers. He got his followers to see the numeral one quadrillion as ten million. Check number one.
2. A system of thought reform. We do not know exactly the method that Eric uses to seduce people. Part of it has to do with getting sympathy, but we can see the results. Clark Banner revolted against Eric’s 2013 anti-Jew tirades. However, after Eric explained things to him, Clark did a 180 and defended Eric’s 2013 conduct. Eric does get people to do things they would not normally do. Check number two.
3. Uses the cult to hurt people. Eric has sic’ed his cult followers on me many times. I am not worried about it, but I do take notice. Just like, I am noticing now that Eric is using his influence to turn people against Pamela Geller, right now. He is doing this based on a lie, just as he did in the email I shared with you. And, that is check number three.

He will not talk about these things. And so, these things linger on. Questions remain unanswered. New information emerges. All the while, Eric continues to act like a cult leader on his Facebook, and elsewhere.
He avoids these topics by going off on tangents about his kids, or Pamela Geller, but always with the insistence that he is innocent, and did nothing wrong.

Right now, he is saying that Pamela started attacking him in 2013. But, there is no evidence of this. In fact, the evidence says otherwise. In 2013, Eric said that “Jewish Supremacists” control America’s money. Three years later, the “Jewish Supremacist” statement of his had returned and he was embarrassed. He had not just innocently remarked on Jews in Hollywood. He was retailing Nazi tropes. He did not want to admit to saying this, and so he lied.
He involved other people in the lie.
He tried to get me fired because of something HE said.
That is a cult leader.

He finally admitted he said this but, he has never apologized. So, it should be no surprise to see him doing a similar thing again. Now, he is telling his Facebook audience that Pamela Geller is attacking him. But, let us be honest; he is attacking her.

He is calling her a Jew, cruel, a tyrant, in league with the Shoebats, a tool of the Religious Right, bad for the movement, and on, and on, and on.
And, this is based on a lie that Eric simply made an innocent remark. He did a whole lot more than that. By his own standards, he had a shameful, over the top episode.

But, still Pamela did not do anything to him.

Where is the evidence that she is persecuting Eric Allen Bell, or anyone else? All Eric can supply are my questions about the bounty, and his cult leader behavior. Pamela has nothing to do with this. She has nothing to do with this.

Apparently, this is between Eric and myself since so few people are interested.
And, the reason none of his followers are here is that he has not asked them to. If he asked, they would come. I have seen this happen at JihadWatch, where Eric’s supporters came to tell me off. Believe me, he has followers, thousands, and thousands of acolytes, disciples, and yes, minions. One more time, look at what he did to my video. [www.youtube.com]

Around, and around we go. One more time for the slow learners – There is no persecution of Eric Allen Bell.

In fact, if anything, he is the one doing the persecuting. Remember what I told you about Eric inverting the truth.

At the beginning of 2016, EAB was in the process of buttering up Pamela Geller in order to get me fired. By May, he was telling everyone that Pamela Geller was working with the Shoebats. He was dead wrong about this.
A year later, he is writing articles about Pamela being a disloyal American because she is Jewish.
Today, once again, he is bad mouthing her again on Facebook.

Where is the corresponding trail of personal attacks by Geller against Eric Allen Bell? They do not exist. All he has is characterizing what I am saying as a “smear”.

So, what am I saying? I am asking questions about the bounty, his lying on Israel National Radio, his fraudulent LinkedIn, and IMDb pages, his treatment of Clark Banner, and so on.

He will not talk about these things. And so, these things linger on. Questions remain unanswered. New information emerges. All the while, Eric continues to act like a cult leader on his Facebook, and elsewhere.

And, around, and around we go.

One more time, and again, I remind Eric Allen Bell that I am not the only person talking about this. Maybe, he would like to be a part of the conversation, instead of being the subject of it.

Would Eric Allen Bell like to say anything (other than baseless assertions) in response to my summary? Could he shed some light on any of this?

Date: May 19, 2018 01:16AM

So, where are all of my "cult followers" coming to defend me here or to attack you?

All the evidence points to them all living concentrated in one location, Larry Estavan, and that is INSIDE YOUR HEAD.

Get some psychiatric help, before you hurt somebody.

Current Page: 23 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.