Current Page: 13 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: December 08, 2017 08:38AM

I don't control what IMDB.com posts.

I am willing to accept this explanation, at least partially. I am willing to accept that IMDb is an unreliable source, and that Eric Allen Bell may have had nothing to do with the appearance of “Reto30”, and “Junkyard Empire” on his IMDb page. IMDb has a problem with erroneous information placed on pages, and that this may be the case with Eric Allen Bell.

However, there is also this –

Hollywood Reporter
“A spokesperson for IMDb acknowledges the ease with which a prankster can wreak havoc: "We make it easy for users and professionals to update much of our content, which is why we have an 'edit page.' The data that is submitted goes through a series of consistency checks before it goes live. Given the sheer volume of the information, occasional mistakes are inevitable, and, when reported, they are promptly fixed. We always welcome corrections."” [www.hollywoodreporter.com]

So, he does have the option to make corrections. The claim that EAB was paid $350,000 for his involvement in “Wonderland” is false, has been on his IMDb page for years and he knows this. If it was not there, people would not be able to point to it as another example of Eric Allen Bell appropriating other people’s work. If Eric used as much effort at IMDb as he does trying to correct his record here, or on his Wikipedia page, or at Tundra Tabloids, etc. there would be no controversy about misrepresentation.

While we are on the subject of misrepresentation, can Eric Allen Bell tell us why he was claiming for years to be the CEO of Bell Media of Canada on his LinkedIn page? Did the gremlins do that, too? Here is the video evidence of him doing that. [www.youtube.com]

My livelihood is none of your business. My income is none of your business.

Please, calm down.

Eric Allen Bell’s finances were widely discussed in 2012. He was begging us for money. He was bankrupt, and blacklisted. Nobody liked him. Even his family had stopped talking to him. He had to sell his car to make ends meet. USAToday wrote about Eric’s finances, and that he had to sell his car. He wrote about it in his piece, “The High Price of Telling the Truth About Islam”. Now, it is a forbidden subject.

I also have to point out that EAB has no problem discussing other people’s income, such as Pamela Geller, and Robert Spencer. He can absolutely libel these people, and give his audience links to Pamela Geller’s financial information, but don’t you dare talk about his money.

I really do not understand this over action. One can search online for media advisor, and find them. They are not hiding. They are boasting of their accomplishments, and high profile clients they have served. They want your business. Eric does not want your business. It is a secret.

This makes no sense, but he is free to run his affairs the way he wants. Nevertheless, he should not be surprised when people start noticing how fishy it smells, especially if he starts attacking them.

If I took you to court, for cyber stalking

We have already gone through this; I am not cyberstalking him. I am simply questioning, challenging him in a public forum online. In order for there to be cyberstalking there would have to be things happening such as, unwanted e-mails, or organizing people to sabotage someone, turning people against someone, and trying to get them fired. I do not do that. He does all that to me.

This is all because I am shining a light on his campaign of fraud in 2012. I am talking about his bounty for one quadrillion dollars that he told us was for ten million rupees. That was a lie. He lied about there being death threats in newspapers. He lied about his case working its way to Eric Holder. He lied when he said his website was devoted to the science of consciousness. He was lying when said he never claimed “Jewish Supremacists” control America’s money.
Eric lies, a lot. He has a real problem with this.

Get some help before you really hurt someone or someone hurts you.

Eric's threat is duly noted, and will be referenced in the future. Thanks for this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 08, 2017 09:22AM

This is 5 years now that you have been posting this kind of stuff and making videos, about a fake magazine that does not exist, for the sole purpose of bashing me.

Larry Estavan, you are a writer for Pamela Geller. You also work for SIOA and are a moderator for Atlas Shrugs. You are an extension of Pamela Geller therefore as I have asked her, as have members of the board of SOIA, to get you to stop attempting to defame me online. For whatever reason, it appears Pamela Geller wishes for you to continue.

I respond to these posts not for your benefit. I respond because the parents of my kid's friends Google me and find this. I want to make it clear that none of this is true.

People who know me know what "Media Advisor" means. I do not disclose who my clients are. I do not advertise to get clients. Much of my work is Ghost Writing, so of course I'm not going to put up a website and advertise whom I've Ghost Written for.

I consider Pamela Geller to be both intelligent and media savvy, even though we don't get along. What I don't understand is why she would have you do the hatchet job on my reputation. Do you really think anyone believes that I work for the CIA or secretly run a cult?

If this wasn't so damaging it would be funny. But it is not funny and it is damaging. I can prove damages and I can prove that your damaging accusations are not only false, but intentionally false with absolutely no basis in fact.

You try writing to IMDB.com and see if you can get them to put my date of birth on there correctly, or to remove "Wonderland". Good luck. If and when you do, you will see that I am not making these claims. IMDB is. Furthermore, I have never claimed to be the CEO of any corporation in Canada. If LinkedIn cannot figure out how to link company names correctly, that is not my fault. I gain nothing by people thinking that my Bell Media is the same as one in Canada.

It's predictable that you will not check what I said about IMDB or LinkedIn. Rather, your next post will be about a fake Fatwa. And this just goes on and on. I have to respond, as leaving this without a response from me is more damaging than ignoring it, unfortunately.

Once again, I am asking you to please stop all libel, slander and defamation of me. Please leave me alone. Your 5 years of cyber stalking constitutes unwanted contact, which is also known legally as Harassment. I am asking you, Lawrence Estavan of California, to please stop.

- Eric Bell

Date: December 09, 2017 04:17AM

The atrocities committed by Anders Bering Breivik in 2011 destroyed, along with the lives he claimed that day, the notion that anyone who is anti-Islam was a friend.

However, Breivik might have favorably impressed one before he chose to shoot unarmed children in the back. He was very well read, had his own money, and radiated the illusion of vigorous health through steroid abuse. But, anyone unwary enough to be associated with him, or mentioned in his manifesto, suffered real world damage to their reputation.

Additionally, Breivik has since admitted he committed his atrocities to stigmatize the Counter Jihad Movement, and give support to his Nazi friends.

Expo Magazine
"In the letter Anders Behring Breivik has partially changed his rhetoric from that used in his so-called “manifesto”. He says that he in the manifesto was using “the counterjihad” rhetoric to protect “ethno-nationalists” and instead prompt a media campaign against the anti-nationalistic counterjihad movement. He calls this strategy “double psychology”."

Six months after Breivik, Eric Allen Bell arrived on the scene, and almost immediately began behaving in an erratic and hostile way. During an appearance on the Jamie Glazov Show, EAB spent 15 minutes trying to get a Muslim to submit to him, and renounce her faith over the radio. The following week, on the same show, Eric was confronted with his own ridiculous personal beliefs that include: endorsement of the New Age/Ramtha infomercial "What the Bleep", and other notable New Age figures like : Greg Braden, Dr. Emoto, the Maharishi, Deepak Chopra, and many others. Eric lied and said he was not New Age, but Science of Consciousness. For a complete dismantling of his lie, see here -- [www.youtube.com]

Eric came to us in early 2012, and before the year was out, he had engaged in a campaign of fraud against the CJM, which included a phony bounty for one quadrillion dollars, misleading statements about his status with the FBI, and wild exaggerations on Israel Natl. Radio. Eric claimed he was the object of an international incident, and told an Israel National Radio audience that four Pakistani newspapers had called for his death. This is a lie. The newspapers Eric cited did call for him to jailing, but as bad as that is, it is very different from death threats. Remember, this is Pakistan where they are not shy about saying they will kill anyone insulting their Prophet. [www.youtube.com]

Eric's bounty was supposed to be for ten million rupees, but the numeral on the bounty is one quadrillion. Indeed, a translation of the bounty shows that it is for one quadrillion DOLLARS. Eric knew about the number of zeros on the bounty by late 2012. However, he suppressed this information for a year, before he finally admitted the bounty was for one quadrillion dollars, and therefore not real. Then, as late as April of 2015, Eric is claiming the bounty is real without ever explaining the ten million rupees part of the story.

I was one of the very, very few people commenting on Eric's bounty, and for my trouble EAB sic’d his followers on me. Eric turned his minions against me on his Facebook page. He also tried to turn notable figures in the Counter Jihad Movement against me such as Gerry Fouse, Pamela Geller, and Ali Sina. Eric told anyone who would listen that I was a homosexual, a Muslim, a Christian, and insane. None of this is true in any way, and is pure libel.

Eric featured the bounty in his appeals for donations toward a movie that would take the CJM to the next level. I had had enough after reading other people’s misgivings about donating to something they began to suspect would be an infomercial about Eric Allen Bell. So, I reported him to the FBI. Hours after I reported him in late November 2012, Eric stormed out of the movement denouncing Christians, Jesus, and the Counter Jihad Movement as a front to advance Christianity.

Eric's stated reason for leaving was not that he had lost his career, or that he had no money, or that he had to sell his car, or that he had lost his friends, or that his family had stopped talking to him, or that he had a bounty on his head, and was hiding in a safe house. No, the last straw for Eric was Christians insisting that Hell is real. That was the pretext for his flouncing out of the movement, and denouncing god, Jesus, the Evangelicals, and Christians on his way out.

This went on for months, and broadened into criticisms of Robert Spencer, and Pamela Geller who were now tools of the "religious Right".

In March, when Passover arrived, Eric lashed out with his David Duke inspired rhetoric about "Jewish Supremacists". It got so bad even Eric's stalwart followers were rebelling over this. It is strange that after months of the kind of statements that would kill the reputation of another person, Eric announced in late April that an "anonymous donor" had stepped up, and he was back in production on his mythical movie, "American Infidel”.

Recall for a moment, that when Eric Allen Bell came to us, he needed help. Eric contracted to make a movie portraying Christians as alarmists, and Muslims as victims in Tennessee. His focus changed during the process of making this film when he discovered the works of Robert Spencer. Eric tried to convince his backers to include in the film some mention of the danger of Islam, but was presented with an ultimatum of either make the movie as contracted, or return the money he had been paid. According to Eric, he returned the money after "wrestling with his conscious". And, so Eric came to us a mess; he was bankrupt, blacklisted, and having to sell his car to survive. He wrote all about this in his piece "The High Price of Telling the Truth about Islam"

USA Today did a piece on the selling of Eric's Toyota SUV, and he left the movement the same way he came in without a job, without any money, and without a car. That is why Eric's May 1, 2013 post about his car was so significant. Although, Eric’s new car was not presented as good news. Instead, Eric was worried about strangers asking him about his car. He interpreted this as death threats from CAIR Executive Director, Nihad Awad! [www.youtube.com]

I have confirmation from Eric Allen Bell that he now drives a hundred thousand dollar Mercedes S 550. Well, no wonder people were remarking on his car. The last they had heard he was circling the drain, so, to see him now stepping out of hundred thousand dollar automobiles must have made them wonder what had happened. Why is there no follow up to his "The High Price of Telling the Truth about Radical Islam"? How did he bounce back? What does he do for a living? Truth is, no one knows.

A look at EAB's curriculum vitae shows only six and half years of verifiable employment over a 20 year period. His corporations that do not do anything, make anything, produce anything, or have a Twitter feed, web site, or any real web presence, at all, take up a great chunk of time. Bell Media's Facebook page has been idle for 5 years now, and even then, nothing business related has ever posted. [www.youtube.com]

I talked to EAB over the phone about Bell Media, and he told me it was a loan out company for his ghost writing business. Unfortunately, that is not what his online CV says, where he claims to produce content for movies, and TV. Bell Media has made one movie in 8 years, which Eric claims he was paid one million two hundred thousand dollars for. You will never see this movie.

Eric also claims on Internet Movie Database that he received three hundred and fifty thousand dollars for his services in the movie "Wonderland". There is no mention of Eric Allen Bell, or his businesses in the credits of this film. He has nothing to do with this movie, at all. I also asked Eric about this anomaly, and he replied that it was “their” fault. And, if you talk about this publically, Eric will blame you for it.

I really could go on, but before I wrap up here, I want to be clear that I am not the only one who has noticed how strange and hostile Eric Allen Bell is. Robert Spencer has said EAB is "not an ally", and is a "nasty SOB". Pamela Geller has called him a "charlatan", and "a depraved liar". SIOA Captain, Patti York has made a video asking, "who is he?”. Blogger David Christopher has preserved some of the online exchanges he had with EAB while he was in Murfreesboro, and concluded Eric is religiously bigoted, hypocritical, and delusional. As I said, even Eric's most devoted followers like Clark Banner, and Susan Olsen have criticized Eric for his unnecessary rants about Jews, and Christians. [www.youtube.com]

Eric has complained that he does not belong on this forum. That he is not a cult leader. However, his last posting from above is a stunning example of his manipulative language, his inverted reasoning, his comfort with claiming other people’s work, his refusal to take responsibility for his statements and actions, his instance on remaining mysterious, and now he issuing threats as well. Despite this, he has a large following of people that he can persuade to see 1,000,000,000,000,000 as 10,000,000. That is a very unusual talent.
Additional links:
Attacking Pamela Geller
[www.youtube.com]
Attacking Robert Spencer
[ericallenbell.com]
Attacking Pamela Geller again, he has a real problem with this
[web.archive.org]
Insane hatred of Jews
[web.archive.org]
Eric Allen Bell does not believe in free speech
[www.youtube.com]
Eric Allen Bell wants to replace the “Abrahamic faiths” with his New Age Quantum Mysticism
[www.dailykos.com]-
Eric Allen Bell lying on Israel National Radio
[www.israelnationalnews.com]
The link to Bell Media’s website on LinkedIn goes nowhere
[www.linkedin.com]

Date: December 09, 2017 04:38AM

I DO NOT BELONG ON THIS WEBSITE.

I do not belong to a cult, nor do I run a cult.

My career and income is no one's business.

What I drive or where I live is no one's business.

I'm not a public figure, nor am I running for office. Therefore, as a private citizen, I do not owe an obsessed cyberstalker any explanation as to what it means to be a Media Advisor, who my clients are or how much I am paid.

I have asked the owners of this site to remove this entire thread, but each time I do, I get banned from the site and have to log on using a different email address, to defend my reputation.

The amount of evidence supporting the claim that I am a cult leader is ZERO.

But the truth seems to be less important than the type of sensationalism that has been created around me, which is some sort of click bait.

No, I am not a cult leader. But why should that stop anyone from posting that I am, year and after year, on a cult awareness website?

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Date: December 09, 2017 07:07AM

What reputation is Eric referring to?

Is it the reputation for being a flaming crackpot who thinks he is god?

Is that a reputation worth saving?

Attachments: I am God.-min.JPG (38.6 KB)  
Date: December 09, 2017 07:12AM

Is Eric referring to his reputation as a flaming bigot who hates Jesus?

Is that the reputation he is defending?

Attachments: snakeoil.JPG (14.6 KB)  
Date: December 09, 2017 07:15AM

Please remove my name from the Cult Education website, or produce solid evidence that I have anything at all to do with a cult.

Date: December 09, 2017 07:24AM

Eric used to run an online psychic reading service.
How many people do you know who run an online psychic reading service?
What do you suppose a person such as this would be like?

Apparently this is not the kind of reputation Eric wants, so he lies, and says he didn't do it.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 09, 2017 08:28AM

Here is the evidence.

Eric told his supporters that 1,000,000,000,000,000 was 10,000,000. He did this while asking for money, and he got away with it.

Could you do this?

I couldn't do this. I have no idea how I would pull off something like this. Only a cult leader could deceive people like this.

Attachments: the bounty-min.JPG (45.9 KB)  
Date: December 09, 2017 08:28AM

Please remove my name from the Cult Education website, or produce solid evidence that I have anything at all to do with a cult.

Current Page: 13 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.