Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 22, 2016 01:02AM

Alberta -

I'm assuming we do not know each other. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Why would you "assume" that someone is posting all of this false character assassination stuff because it's someone I "fooled"?

If you take a step back from all of the lunacy posted here, the reality is that I have not "fooled" or harmed anyone.

Since a couple "Islamophobia" watchdog sites have posted my home address in the past, I can't help but wonder if there is some connection.

Or it could be Lawrence Estavan as he has been obsessively smearing me online for the past 4 years. The truth is that I do not know who is posting this stuff or why - and neither do you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: December 27, 2016 06:37PM

Don't assume. I know you. I know more about you all the time.

Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 30, 2016 10:42AM

You know me?

You know more about me all the time?

Well that's perfectly creepy.

Date: January 05, 2017 06:19PM

Yes. Agreed.

Knowing you is perfectly creepy.

Posted by: EricAllenBell ()
Date: January 15, 2017 12:11PM

I feel I'm in a bit of a catch 22 here.

On the one hand I want to protest to the obvious character assassination that is taking place here. I want to point out that these allegations lack evidence, that anyone could say anything about anyone in a forum like this.

But I already did that, a couple years ago, on this very thread. And the response I was met with? Something to the effect that, if I'm not a cult leader I should not be worried about these posts. Only a real cult leader would object to this.

Of course that is maddening, in an almost Orwellian sort of way. A cult leader would likely be so sure of himself as to not care about negative press. Whereas an everyday person would certainly object to having friends, neighbors, colleagues, etc. Google his name and find this.

There is only one person posting things here whom I am certain I recognize and that is Lawrence Estavan. He admits to it. But I don't understand the rest of it.

I did at one time have a spiritual website called Global One. But this was a website, not a religious organization. I did not have "followers". I still do not have "followers" unless you count Twitter followers.

I could go down the list, item by item, to refute these false claims about my character. But what's the point? All I can offer is that the story told by these posts is awfully far-fetched.

Eric

Date: January 30, 2017 05:18PM

If it walks like a duck and quacks.....

I think the most amusing part is that you have messed with so many people's lives over the past 20 or so years that you just can't seem to narrow it down.

You have a long history of pretty unsavory actions. People are starting to talk. People realize all your "non-disclosure" talk and threats of legal action are hot air.

Posted by: EricAllenBell ()
Date: January 31, 2017 01:06AM

"If it walks like a duck and quacks..."

This suggest that the accusation of cult leader has some validity. This is absurd.

I don't know who you are, "Alberta" but you sound like an angry ex-girlfriend.

I do not know of anyone in my life who is "starting to talk". There are no active disputes, legal or otherwise. But there certainly have been some past ones.

Anyone who is in business, of any kind, over a long enough period of time there will be disputes. And as they say, there are three sides to every story - your side, my side and then what really happened.

Someone has an axe to grind here, clearly. Why they would go to such extremes as to put my name on a cult watchdog site, I don't know.

I only know of one person who seems to actually believe I am a "new age" cult leader and that is Lawrence Estavan. He has put up all kinds of obsessive YouTube videos about this. He has been obsessively posting negative comments about me on every blog he can find, really anywhere and everywhere online. He is fixated on certain ideas. He seems to actually believe this stuff and he won't stop.

However, in reading the fake testimonials of my so-called former "disciples" it is clear that someone other than Estavan is posting this stuff. Perhaps they just see an opportunity. I don't know. I do know this - the accusations made on this site, about me, are very far from the truth.

People whom I have had a dispute with in the past would likely post their grievances about that actual dispute. Those disputes did not even remotely resemble anything having to do with religious cults. This just makes no sense.

Whoever you are, "Alberta" you seem to be someone who has some sort of an issue with me, although you have not stated it here. Instead you have limited your comments to just basic insults. Nothing you have posted supports the subject matter of this board, with is about cults.

I am not now, nor have I ever been the leader of any kind of religious movement.

I have clashed with people, over the years, in the making of motion pictures. This is not unusual for that industry. Furthermore I have been moved to the outfield in that industry once I expressed my opinions about Islam. I am now even more radioactive as the result of writing articles in support of Donald Trump. And the backlash lately against Trump supporters has been brutal.

This entire thread is an attempted take-down of someone - me. No one who knows me would believe any of it. But if someone does not know me, is doing a Google search, say for a rental or a business relationship, they end up asking me, "So what's this about you being a cult leader?" And those are just the ones who will ask me about it, rather than just believe this stuff at face value and stop communicating with me.

This thread has come with a price, for me. There is nothing I have done to deserve this and, furthermore, none of it is true.

I'm not rich. I don't have a secret donor. I don't control people with my mind. I don't have followers. I don't come from a rich family. This is all fake news and there is some kind of agenda behind it.

Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.