Current Page: 11 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 22, 2016 06:02AM

Alberta -

I'm assuming we do not know each other. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Why would you "assume" that someone is posting all of this false character assassination stuff because it's someone I "fooled"?

If you take a step back from all of the lunacy posted here, the reality is that I have not "fooled" or harmed anyone.

Since a couple "Islamophobia" watchdog sites have posted my home address in the past, I can't help but wonder if there is some connection.

Or it could be Lawrence Estavan as he has been obsessively smearing me online for the past 4 years. The truth is that I do not know who is posting this stuff or why - and neither do you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: December 27, 2016 11:37PM

Don't assume. I know you. I know more about you all the time.

Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 30, 2016 03:42PM

You know me?

You know more about me all the time?

Well that's perfectly creepy.

Date: January 05, 2017 11:19PM

Yes. Agreed.

Knowing you is perfectly creepy.

Posted by: EricAllenBell ()
Date: January 15, 2017 05:11PM

I feel I'm in a bit of a catch 22 here.

On the one hand I want to protest to the obvious character assassination that is taking place here. I want to point out that these allegations lack evidence, that anyone could say anything about anyone in a forum like this.

But I already did that, a couple years ago, on this very thread. And the response I was met with? Something to the effect that, if I'm not a cult leader I should not be worried about these posts. Only a real cult leader would object to this.

Of course that is maddening, in an almost Orwellian sort of way. A cult leader would likely be so sure of himself as to not care about negative press. Whereas an everyday person would certainly object to having friends, neighbors, colleagues, etc. Google his name and find this.

There is only one person posting things here whom I am certain I recognize and that is Lawrence Estavan. He admits to it. But I don't understand the rest of it.

I did at one time have a spiritual website called Global One. But this was a website, not a religious organization. I did not have "followers". I still do not have "followers" unless you count Twitter followers.

I could go down the list, item by item, to refute these false claims about my character. But what's the point? All I can offer is that the story told by these posts is awfully far-fetched.

Eric

Date: January 30, 2017 10:18PM

If it walks like a duck and quacks.....

I think the most amusing part is that you have messed with so many people's lives over the past 20 or so years that you just can't seem to narrow it down.

You have a long history of pretty unsavory actions. People are starting to talk. People realize all your "non-disclosure" talk and threats of legal action are hot air.

Posted by: EricAllenBell ()
Date: January 31, 2017 06:06AM

"If it walks like a duck and quacks..."

This suggest that the accusation of cult leader has some validity. This is absurd.

I don't know who you are, "Alberta" but you sound like an angry ex-girlfriend.

I do not know of anyone in my life who is "starting to talk". There are no active disputes, legal or otherwise. But there certainly have been some past ones.

Anyone who is in business, of any kind, over a long enough period of time there will be disputes. And as they say, there are three sides to every story - your side, my side and then what really happened.

Someone has an axe to grind here, clearly. Why they would go to such extremes as to put my name on a cult watchdog site, I don't know.

I only know of one person who seems to actually believe I am a "new age" cult leader and that is Lawrence Estavan. He has put up all kinds of obsessive YouTube videos about this. He has been obsessively posting negative comments about me on every blog he can find, really anywhere and everywhere online. He is fixated on certain ideas. He seems to actually believe this stuff and he won't stop.

However, in reading the fake testimonials of my so-called former "disciples" it is clear that someone other than Estavan is posting this stuff. Perhaps they just see an opportunity. I don't know. I do know this - the accusations made on this site, about me, are very far from the truth.

People whom I have had a dispute with in the past would likely post their grievances about that actual dispute. Those disputes did not even remotely resemble anything having to do with religious cults. This just makes no sense.

Whoever you are, "Alberta" you seem to be someone who has some sort of an issue with me, although you have not stated it here. Instead you have limited your comments to just basic insults. Nothing you have posted supports the subject matter of this board, with is about cults.

I am not now, nor have I ever been the leader of any kind of religious movement.

I have clashed with people, over the years, in the making of motion pictures. This is not unusual for that industry. Furthermore I have been moved to the outfield in that industry once I expressed my opinions about Islam. I am now even more radioactive as the result of writing articles in support of Donald Trump. And the backlash lately against Trump supporters has been brutal.

This entire thread is an attempted take-down of someone - me. No one who knows me would believe any of it. But if someone does not know me, is doing a Google search, say for a rental or a business relationship, they end up asking me, "So what's this about you being a cult leader?" And those are just the ones who will ask me about it, rather than just believe this stuff at face value and stop communicating with me.

This thread has come with a price, for me. There is nothing I have done to deserve this and, furthermore, none of it is true.

I'm not rich. I don't have a secret donor. I don't control people with my mind. I don't have followers. I don't come from a rich family. This is all fake news and there is some kind of agenda behind it.

Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: March 03, 2017 10:35AM

"I only know of one person who seems to actually believe I am a "new age" cult leader and that is Lawrence Estavan. He has put up all kinds of obsessive YouTube videos about this. He has been obsessively posting negative comments about me on every blog he can find, really anywhere and everywhere online." - Eric Allen Bell

I started calling Eric Allen Bell a cult after no one in his group of followers noticed that he was telling them the number one quadrillion was ten million. It's all in the video that Eric dislikes so much.
Judge for yourself whether Eric is a charlatan. Eric Allen Bell vs the Counter Jihad Movement part 1

Eric hated part one so much, he became obsessed, and hired hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of people to dislike the video. Eric Allen Bell and the Counter Jihad Movement -- YOUR MAILS @ CJMag

Judge for yourself if he is New Age. Eric Allen Bell vs the Counter Jihad Movement part 3

Here he is getting caught lying again. YOUR MAILS @Counter Jihad Magazine - Is Eric Allen Bell a LIAR???

Posted by: lisacrippen ()
Date: July 16, 2017 03:56PM

The Truth about Eric Allen Bell

- Eric Allen Bell is a right-wing conspiracy theorist, claiming that Islam taking over is the biggest threat that the world faces today. Okay, the first thing to ask yourself here is – is that true, or is that what he wants you to believe? After working with Michael Moore and George Soros, Bell claims to have had an epiphany where he realized that Islamophobia was fake and that he needed to do the “right thing” and let the world know about it. And Bell has gotten a lot of mileage out of this story, in terms of television interviews, radio programs and speaking engagements. But this isn’t the true story about Eric Allen Bell. So, what is?

- Let’s start at the beginning. Eric Allen Bell was put up for adoption at birth. His mother was a teenager at the time who belonged to a very prominent family. In his thirties, then “Eric Allen Edborg” hired a private detective and found his family of origin. He learned that his birth mother tragically committed suicide, soon after having to give him up. He met certain members of his biological family who are part of a company you may have heard of, Bell Helicopter, part of the Military Industrial Complex. Other family members sit on the boards of similar companies and have huge “defense” contracts. Can see you where this is going?

- After years of struggling in show business and even experiencing a certain level of success, one of the patriarchs of his new biological family recognized his potential value, as something of a propaganda minister, especially once it was made known how valuable he had become to Michael Moore and the organizations that support his spin control factory. Bell knows about media, mind control and manipulation of the masses. One of his former assistants claims his library is filled with books on NLP, conversational hypnosis, propaganda and engineering public opinion. Contrary to the popular narrative, it was in fact certain members of the Bell family, highly placed within the Military Industrial Complex, who persuaded Bell to switch sides, renounce his Left-Wing alliances, and convince a rather large audience that in fact America needed to prepare for war, against the oil rich Islamic world. He was and is the perfect man to cast for that job. But wait, there’s more…

- Bell also had created and hosted a new age social network called Global One TV. He had demonstrated that people will follow him, whether it’s about politics or about religion. Millions of people visited that site, before he took it down. He also, at the time, had long hair and a goatee and claimed not to belong to any political party. He had all of the right credentials to spread propaganda with nearly everyone convinced that he believes all the things he is saying. After all, he had been an advisor for Occupy Wall Street and there is even an old YouTube video where someone called Doctor Gudal introduces him as a “spiritual teacher”.

- There are still several unknowns here. First of all, how was he convinced to switch sides? Was it just for the money, or was he really convinced, but chose to create a false narrative, concerning his conversion story, to mask his close ties with the Military Industrial Complex? In 2012 Bell had written articles for Robert Spencer’s site called Jihad Watch and for Pamela Geller’s site, called “Atlas Shrugs”. A source whom I trust tells me that both Geller and Spencer distanced themselves from Bell, quickly and at the same time, when it came to their attention that Bell was in fact a CIA operative. If that information got out and was talked about, it could hurt their credibility, so they deleted every article that Bell wrote for them. Another source of mine says that Alex Jones had reached out to him, to bolster fear about Islam, but backed away after his own sources expressed concern about Bell being too aligned with the Illuminati.

- Another interesting detail. When Bell found members of his original biological family, he learned that he was part Jewish. In order to maintain credibility as a sincere and honest member of the Alt Right and the “Counter Jihad” network, Bell publicly criticized Jews in some of the articles on his personal website, which he then posted all over Facebook and Twitter. He also criticized Israel. Again, this is all smoke and mirrors, so that no one would even think for a second that Eric Allen Bell is a Zionist, with close ties to the Military Industrial Complex and on the payroll of the CIA. Why does the CIA need someone like Bell? I think by now the reasons are obvious why he is the right guy to cast in the role he is playing. But for what purpose? The answer is simple. To use the phrase my personal hero, Noam Chomsky says, to “manufacture consent”. The roll of Eric Allen Bell is to help manufacture consent, for war in the Middle East.

- For those reading this in the middle of 2017, you will see that it won’t be long before Bell publishes his first book and elevates his social profile. But for the past 5 years, he has essentially been in training, finding his audience, finding his voice, making alliances, purposefully making enemies publicly with the very people whom he is aligned with privately (Frank Gaffney, David Horowitz, Ezra Levant, to name a few). When it comes time to publish and promote his first book, the narrative will have 5 or 6 years of seemingly credible history behind it. This is his incubation period, but what follows, you will see, is something far more sinister.

- Finally, my personal opinion. I think that Eric Allen Bell believes most of what he is saying about Islam. He is a true believer. I know for a fact that he was already affluent before he was approached by anyone offering him money to do what he now does. So, to say he sold out would not be entirely accurate. But that does not mean he is not out for power, which if he was mentored by members of the Power Elite, especially illuminati, he knows that power is more valuable than money. Right now, he has money. And soon, he will have power. People like Mark Dice and Alex Jones produce fear-based propaganda because it makes them money. Eric Allen Bell on the other hand is a different kind of animal all together. He is clearly thinking long term. He believes that the West must conquer the oil rich Islamic world. He’s not money hungry or blood thirsty. He believes, or has been made to believe, that what he is doing is right or America and the right thing for Western Civilization. And propaganda ministers of this variety, history has shown, always turn out to be the most lethal and do the most damage.

- If enough doubt is raised, in the future, about Bell having no alliances with the government, Bell will engineer a very public show of being persecuted by the IRS, thus removing any public doubt and dispelling all claims that he works with the CIA.

- How will you know if everything I am saying here is true? Simple. Watch. Watch Eric Allen Bell and see what he does over the next year and the years to follow. Notice he doesn’t ask for money. Notice he promotes ideas more than he promotes himself. Now, watch as all of that will probably change. This is a man who understands the fine art of creating a cult of personality and I believe this is going to be his next move. I believe he will claim to have figured out he was wrong about Israel and use his influence to get members of the Alt Right on board with supporting Israel.

- Final thoughts. Bell had once partnered with a billionaire Hedge Fund Manager to finance several media projects. He lived, all expenses paid, in the Presidential Suite at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, then later lived at the prestigious Chateau Marmont Hotel, giving him direct access to the movers and shakers in the Entertainment Industry. Nearly all his travels to New York were on private jets. Anyone close to him can validate that he often takes a limousine rather than drive himself. Bell has lived in luxury homes in Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills, Lake Tahoe, Malibu and has lived in numerous upscale hotels in New York and LA. My point? I believe this is a man who cannot be bought. He had to be persuaded. Someone saw the potential here. Once persuaded, he spent the past several years being groomed for a much larger assignment.

- Time creates credibility. He has earned that credibility with the Alt Right and the Counter Jihad. Even those who are offended by his criticisms of Judaism, Christianity and the Republican Party, they all seem to believe he is authentic. Mission accomplished. His next move will be to rise to the level of let’s say an Andrew Breitbart, or worse and to manufacture consent for war. Few people will read or hear or even believe what I am saying here. And Eric Allen Bell will get away with it, all of it. Remember, we was a well-paid screenwriter. He knows about character development and how and when to place foreshadowing in a story, to create a later climax or plot twist. And therefore, what I’m saying here, he would easily persuade most of his followers not to believe, by pointing to his articles and interviews, after 2011, which tell a much different story. It is a story that they want to believe and they will believe it. All we can do, for those of us who are woke and are part of the resistance, is to stay woke and keep speaking truth to power. Remember, there are more of us than there are of them. Consider what Noam Chomsky said about the “restless many and the powerful few”. Eventually, we shall overcome.

Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: August 04, 2017 07:37AM

I seriously question whether lisacrippen knows anything at all about Eric Allen Bell.

There are so many unsupported assertions here. For instance:

"When Bell found members of his original biological family, he learned that he was part Jewish. " The author doesn't give us any reason to believe this.

"A source whom I trust tells me that both Geller and Spencer distanced themselves from Bell, quickly and at the same time, when it came to their attention that Bell was in fact a CIA operative." I have been in close contact with R. Spencer, and P. Geller, and this is not an accurate portrayal of events. Geller and Spencer distanced themselves from Eric Allen Bell because of his incessant lying, his bigotry, and personal attacks directed against both Spencer, and Geller. [www.youtube.com]

"He met certain members of his biological family who are part of a company you may have heard of, Bell Helicopter, part of the Military Industrial Complex."
I would like to see the source for this claim, but as with everything he/she says there is no reason to believe it.

"they deleted every article that Bell wrote for them."
This isn't true, one can go to Pamela's website and see the EAB articles are still there.

"After working with Michael Moore and George Soros". Where does this information come from? From a source lisacrippen "trusts"? I am calling this fake news. There is no evidence that EAB worked with Soros.

" He lived, all expenses paid, in the Presidential Suite at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, then later lived at the prestigious Chateau Marmont Hotel," How does lisacrippen know this? Why should we believe this? Why should we believe EAB is a CIA agent? Maybe he is a CIA agent. People have wondered this out loud since he was in Murfreesboro, but that doesn't mean he is a CIA agent, and lisacrippen contributes nothing to our understanding of this subject.

The problem with EAB is not something that you will have to wait years to develop before you see it. If you want to look for evidence that Eric may be some kind of an agent,or maybe just a con man, I don't think you should ignore what he did in 2012.

The problem with EAB is that he defrauded the Counter Jihad Movement in 2012 with his "bounty" for one quadrillion dollars. Just for perspective, the upper estimate on the total amount of money in the world is 75 trillion. This is so far fetched that it might be why he told us the bounty was for ten million rupees.
Here is what the numeral one quadrillion looks like:

Here is ten million:

The only way a person would mistake these two numbers is if that person were persuaded, manipulated, gulled into thinking they were the same.

Somehow, EAB got a lot of people to believe the bounty was for ten million rupees, when the bounty itself said it was for one quadrillion dollars. No one pointed this out, until I did, and then his people became hysterical. They lashed out at me for this. I don't know how he manages to have this kind of effect on people. It was at this point, I started referring to him as a cult leader.

This is not a conspiracy theory. He really did these things. You can listen to Eric say on Israel Natl Radio that four Pakistani newspapers had called for his death. They hadn't. There is just no truth to this claim. He then went on to say his case was working its way up to Eric Holder, the then Attny General of the United States. Again, completely untrue on his part. [www.youtube.com]

Who does this kind of thing? Certainly not someone who feared for his life. Eric didn't have enough death threats. He had to make more.

I will let you make up your own mind about this, but it is not clear to me what Eric does for a living. If you look at his online CV, there is only 6 1/2 years of verifiable employment over a 20 year period. A lot of time is taken up by his corporations Eccentric Cattle, and Bell Media. These two companies don't do anything, make anything, produce anything, have a website, or any kind of web presence, at all. They both share the same street address, which is a PO Box in Hollywood.

For some reason, Eccentric Cattle is listed as a wholesale livestock business. [www.manta.com]
The expression "all hat, and no cattle" comes to mind.

At least Bell Media has a Facebook page. However, nothing business related was ever posted there, and it has been idle for 5 years now. I talked to Eric over the phone about Bell Media, and he told me it was a loan out company for his ghost writing business. Fair enough, but that is not what it said online, where he claimed to produce film, and TV content. There is no record of Bell Media making anything in the last 8 years. [www.youtube.com]

This is relevant because EAB was claiming to be at loose ends in 2012, and was begging us for money. According to him, his entire support network collapsed because of his position on Islam. He had no job, no friends. His business colleagues wouldn't answer his calls. Even his own family had stopped talking to him. He was bankrupt, and blacklisted.

Nevertheless, a look at his LinkedIn page shows he was not looking for work or, if he was, it was through personal contacts, the very thing he claimed to have lost. He was more interested in getting donations from us than he was actively looking for work. All the drama about selling his car, losing his family, and what not, was unnecessary. He knew he was going to be OK.

I can well imagine someone thinking Eric is a CIA agent. He does act very suspicious, but we know so little about him. My objections to him are fact based. He is a bigot. He is New Age. He absolutely does lie, and often. He engages in fraud., and is as beguiling as the devil himself. He is constantly attacking the people around him.

My objections to him are fact based, based on things we know to be true, and you can check them for yourself. I am not asking you to rely on "trusted sources".

He does resemble a CIA agent, but I don't know if that is the case, and neither does lisacrippen.

I don't know why it is so difficult for people to talk about Eric Allen Bell.

Current Page: 11 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.