Current Page: 15 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 14, 2017 07:30AM

I do not belong to a cult.

I do not run a cult.

I do not belong to any religious or spiritual organization, nor do I run one.

Therefore, I do not belong on this website.

My political enemies have put my name here and added a lot of content that is false, defamatory and intended to attack my credibility. And yet, the purpose of a cult education website is to expose those who are running a cult. Where is the connection between my often unpopular and controversial political views, expressed in articles I have written for numerous blogs - and anything to do with a cult? There isn't one.

PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM THIS WEBSITE AS I CLEARLY DO NOT BELONG HERE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: December 14, 2017 08:08AM

Yes, but what about the bounty?
What about his lying on Israel National Radio?
What about getting his followers to condone Eric Allen Bell's anti-Jewish rants?
What about Eric Allen Bell using hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of people to suppress his critics?
What about his getting almost everyone to believe he was in an FBI safe house?

Please notice that he runs from these specific concerns. He never speaks to them. He just keeps insisting he did nothing wrong.

Numerous people, including his friends, and supporters have publicly remarked on Eric's strange, and hostile behavior.

He is pretending to run a business, has a lot of money, and is politically active.

If there is a good explanation to all this, I would love to hear it, but he won't explain himself. He just will not do it.

Date: December 16, 2017 12:14PM

Let us take a look back at Eric's attempted explanation of the bounty.

This is from page 5 of this forum in the year 2013. He says --

Eric Allen Bell, page 5
"Pictures surfaced with the word “Lanat” ("shame" in Arabic) over my forehead, or a Star of David, or a ridiculous sum of money in the form of a bounty (as reported in the Pakistani Tribune and other publications). A Pakistani politician offered a bounty for "the filmmaker" and other high profile Muslim leaders followed suit. Naturally, I was concerned for my safety. My Facebook inbox was literally flooded with explicit death threats from Muslims around the world, including the United States."

A number of things are wrong here. Although Eric gives the impression that he thinks the bounty is ridiculous, You can see him saying the bounty was real, two years later in 2015. Also, the Pakistani politicians Eric describes never mentioned Eric Allen Bell's name at any time. Finally, the death threats Eric received on Facebook never mention the bounty. Not a single mention of the bounty in the hundred or so death threats Eric received on Facebook.

How did Eric not know about the number on the bounty? Where did the "ten million rupees" part come from? Why is he now claiming the bounty was real?

Without any input from him, the most obvious answer is he did it for attention, and money. He committed fraud.

If that is not the whole truth, if there is an explanation, right here seems to be as good a place as any other to shed some light on that truth. Making baseless assertions in giant red type is not helping anything.

I did not start this thread. Some people think Eric is a topic of conversation. I have tried to be clear, and specific about my interest with him. If Eric does not want to be a part of the conservation, that is understandable. However, I call your attention to the fact that he also wants to prevent you, or me, or anyone else from having that conservation, as well.

Date: December 16, 2017 03:04PM

I do not belong to a spiritual organization, a religious organization, nor do I run either. Therefore this begs the question: What is my name doing on a Cult Education website, with 15 pages of discussion?

ANSWER: Someone is clearly committed to the work one has to put in, to do long-term character assassination. I've read every post on here, none of these stories of me having supernatural abilities, or secretly working for the CIA, have anything at all to do with reality. It's all made up and it's made up for one purpose, most likely by one person. The objective is to smear me in a way that would be damaging, when people do a Google search of my name.

I am not a Cult Leader.
I do not belong to a Cult.
I am not the head of ANY organization.

Why is my name the topic of conversation on this website?

Date: December 16, 2017 05:08PM

This is Rick Ross talking about the 3 qualities that define a destructive cult. [www.youtube.com]

These are:

[*] An authoritarian leader who inspires blind loyalty

[*] A system of thought reform that will will break people down and get them to believe things that they normally would not

[*] Using the cult to hurt people

Rick Ross says that these things come in degrees, and different cults may have different facades. He said he once encountered a cult centered around running.So, not every cult has to be like Jim Jones, but if they have those 3 characteristics -- authoritarian leader, thought reform, and hurting people -- then it could be considered a destructive cult.

These three elements are present in the Eric Allen Bell case.

Eric had enormous authority with his following which he estimated to be be in the hundreds, thousands, or even millions. He could get these people to see one quadrillion was ten million. He had these people working for him, giving him money, defending him. He had a lot of authority.

The thought reform aspect is to be found in Eric's persuading Clark that Eric's Jewish conspiracy talk was acceptable, something Clark had previously been very much against. Stranger still, Clark could not say how Eric had persuaded him to do a 180 degree turn. It was a secret.

Finally, Eric did sic his cult on me. He tried to get his followers to report me to Facebook. He tried to get me fired. The Photobucket account I had was terminated because of him. He tried to turn people against me, because I was telling the truth about what he was doing. He also turned his gang against Pamela Geller, and Robert Spencer accusing those two of all kinds of crazy things.

One, two, three it is all there. That is why we are talking about him here.

Date: December 29, 2017 08:57AM

A Return to Eric Allen Bell’s IMDb Page

We now know, according to Eric Allen Bell, that IMDb is an unreliable source, and that he has no responsibility for the misinformation that appears at IMDb. We also know that he will denounce you as insane for noticing that IMDb is making him out to be younger, more accomplished, and wealthier than he actually is.

Well, it is still happening, and is getting worse. The current status of Bell Media at IMDb lists Bell Media connected with 5 different products, including "Retro30" again. Bell Media and Eric Allen Bell have no connection to:

Om Nom Ottawa
Detectives
The Unnaturals
Retro 30
Portal to Hell!!!
[pro.imdb.com]

“American Infidel” is the movie that Eric never made, does not plan on making, and has not even released a Youtube trailer on. That is a 100% zero for Bell Media at IMDb, but you would never know that without doing your own research.

Under the IMDb Salary section for Eric Allen Bell, we find 5 movies listed.

Eric has no connection to the 2003 Val Kilmer film “Wonderland”.
Ditto for the 2007 Sean Penn film “Into the Wild”.
Bell Media has nothing to do with this project.

Wonderland (2003) $350,000
Goodnight, Joseph Parker (2004) $150,000
Bondage (2006) $350,000
Into the Wild (2007) 800,000
Selling the Future (2016) 1,200,000
[www.imdb.com]

There is no evidence that “Selling the Future” actually exists.

More than 50% of the films credited to Eric Allen Bell on IMDb have nothing to do with him, or do not exist.

The "Mini Biography" at IMDb comes from Eric himself.

Eric Allen Bell was first hired as a screenwriter by John Leguizamo and Dennis Brooks to rewrite dialogue.

This is Eric name dropping again. There is reason to be skeptical of this. John Leguizamo may not have ever heard of Eric Allen Bell.

He went on to become a working screenwriter, including adapting 2 novels

Which novels?

- one of which was a bestseller,

Which one?

for an Oscar winning Producer

Which producer?

and a major studio.

Which studio?

This is terribly vague, and it is coming from EAB himself.

His directorial debut was in 2004 with "Missing Sock" which was named by Film Threat on the "Top 10 Short Films" that year. On the strength of a well received short, Bell went on to write, produce and direct "The Bondage" which debuted at the South By South West Film Festival and was met with multiple offers for distribution.

The important detail missing is that “The Bondage” was shelved as a tax loss, and never was distributed.

Bell directed the documentary "American Infidel" which caused a great deal of controversy and was written about in USA Today, The Huffington Post, Breitbart, Examiner, Front Page Magazine, The Blaze, Media Matters and numerous other publications. He was interviewed by over 30 radio stations regarding the subject matter and appeared on the morning news show "Fox and Friends" several times.

Another important detail is missing here. “American Infidel” was the movie EAB was trying to get the Counter Jihad Movement to finance in 2012. He never made this movie, and will never make it. But, you can see here the extent of Eric’s fraud campaign. He had extraordinary access, and acceptance, but in the end, he never delivered.

Bell's latest project is a documentary about the multi-billion dollar online Psychic Industry, scheduled for release in late 2015. Bell also works as a Script Doctor and Media Adviser for Bell Media Group.

This is his “movie” “Selling the Future”. No one has seen this movie. It may not even exist.

[www.imdb.com]

We also learn next to nothing about Eric Allen Bell from the trivia section.

His biological grandfather died young in a mid-air collision while piloting an airplane which he owned as part of his fleet at Bell Air Services at the Santa Monica airport. He was a decorated war hero of WWII and part of the Captain Chenault's Flying Tigers.

His biological uncle died young while driving his Aston Martin too fast around Dead Man's Curve in Los Angeles.

His biological grandmother was a nurse during World War II and met Paul Bell, after he had been shot down by enemy fire for the third time. They would later marry and have 3 children. Paul Bell purchased several airplanes and started "Bell Air Service" located at the Santa Monica Airport.

His adoptive parents are featured in his feature film directorial debut, "The Bondage". They are both musicians.

He is an abstract expressionist painter.

His short film "Missing Sock" was chosen out of 5,000 submissions for Film Threat's "Top 10 Short Films" of 2004.

There is no information about Eric Allen Bell on the internet. Instead, there are things like IMDb that is very misleading.

Eric Allen Bell is very misleading.

Date: December 29, 2017 09:55AM

I am being cyber stalked by an obsessive person named Lawrence Estavan. This has been going on since 2012.

I am not going to respond to the ridiculous assertions made about IMDB except to say that what was posted is so far from reality, it doesn't really require more of a response than that.

Once again, the obsessive ramblings of this individual have no place targeting me on a website that is supposed to expose cults and cult leaders.

Date: December 30, 2017 05:54AM

Are other people having the same experience on IMDb that Eric Allen Bell is having?

Is Val Kilmer’s IMDb 60% baloney?

Is Sean Penn claiming other people’s work on his IMDb page?

Why is this only happening to Eric Allen Bell?

A little over a year ago, Eric was sending his Facebook audience to IMDb for background info on him. Read the comments section, and find I was remarking on this at the time. [www.youtube.com]

After I started drawing attention to this, he stopped using IMDb as a source of information about himself. When I say Eric is comfortable with the errors on IMDB, this is what I am talking about.

As far as cyberstalking goes, I am including a couple of screen shots showing him inciting his cult followers against me, and one typical reaction from an EAB follower. He has also done this against Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, Damon Whitsell, and others.

Attachments: vile a bot.JPG (13.9 KB)   emotionally unstable.JPG (45.8 KB)  
Date: December 30, 2017 06:38AM

I am being cyber stalked by an obsessive person named Lawrence Estavan. This has been going on since 2012.

I am not going to respond to the ridiculous assertions made about IMDB except to say that what was posted is so far from reality, it doesn't really require more of a response than that.

Once again, the obsessive ramblings of this individual have no place targeting me on a website that is supposed to expose cults and cult leaders.

Date: December 30, 2017 07:22AM

No one is "stalking" Eric Allen Bell. Instead, he has for years been turning his cult against people who get in his way.

Here he is attacking Pamela Geller.
[www.youtube.com]

Attachments: Eric hates Pamela.PNG (93.8 KB)  
Current Page: 15 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.