Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: August 16, 2010 09:43PM

The Jesus Christians have admitted that after a week of hedonism, they decided to drink the last $100 on their tab in front of their guests. Even as they discerned an awkward situation.......

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 17, 2010 07:36AM

Dear Blackhat,

Would you have a link (or the name of the thread) to those details......(once I've had a good stiff drink or two I can grit my teeth enough to manage a few pages on the JC "hate site"....)

There was some interesting (mis?)information posted here.....[www.jesuschristians.com]

However, the truth is that Joe has access to over a hundred thousand dollars in CASH (one reason why he doesn't need a credit card) as co-leader of the Jesus Christians. Granted it only amounts to about $4,000 per member and much of it is earmarked for literature print runs or other projects that we are not at liberty to write, but the point is that learning to live simply has actually made us appear to be quite rich in certain ways.

Joe is quite busy at the moment finalising arrangements for a luxury cruise which has cost the community over $50,000. Relatives have been flown in from overseas at Jesus Christian expense, and Sheila was one of those invited to attend who refused. Obviously this is a unique situation for us, but it is just further evidence of the fact that God is able to make us "abound" when he so chooses, if we are just willing to be "abased" when he dictates as well. It is not unusual for us to fly around the world and sleep out under bridges along the way. This false gospel about "abundant living" that Sheila preaches totally misses the mark, because people are not prepared to obey Jesus when he says to forsake it all and live by faith.

Note: It has never been so plainly stated with regard to our funds, because of what we know that our enemies will try to do with it, and yet there is nothing to hide really.

(....and yes, well I "try to do something with this" ...McKay by his own "admission"

needs to be handing over a MINIMUM of $12,000 to Roland, Sue and Daniel....

their legally enforceable entitlement would only be in keeping with the JC's loud protest

that they only "keep all things in common")

Would you be able to quote what was so "awkward" about the moment in question, Blackhat? The drinks voucher wasn't shared around then....?

Date: August 17, 2010 07:45AM

The murderous attack on Reinhard is there in the videos to shock people. But equally shocking are the lies and Sheila, John, and Jared all told under oath, including the lie that Joe is mentally ill. (At least that one Sheila has publicly admitted to telling, even though she will not discuss it further, with regard to WHY she told it.) They all falsely accused us of breaking into their house, of chanting that they were "killers for Christ", of trying to rob them of their TV or VCR, and of anything else that suited their fancy in order to justify their claim that they had a right to kill Reinhard. Until those issues are addressed and cleared up, Sheila and the rest of them will remain a serious threat to all of us.

[www.jesuschristians.com]

Willful FABRICATIONS on the part of McKay in order to rationalize his hateful behaviour....

The American courts DID NOT find the facts to be so.....

despite the (utterly coincidentally Scientology linked) lawyer that the JC's hired to argue their case

The Johnsons are entitled under American Law to defend their home in the course of a home invasion.

The injury claims Reinehardt made were grossly inflated (Reinehardt participated in a fun run not long after the his "close shave" with death!!)

McKay extorts the families of those he ensnares in servitude to himself

with the threat of loss of access to their children,

if the families speak out in defiance of him and question the enslavement of their children

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2010 07:46AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: August 18, 2010 05:36PM

Here you go, Malcolm:

Dave posted:

However, there was an awkward situation near the end of the cruise which, I think, underlines one of the big differences between ourselves and most of our relatives, and that was when we JCs were going to use up the last of our free "on-board credit", i.e. money given to us by P&O that needed to be spent on the cruise and could not be taken with us when we left. We decided to have a few drinks with that, but there was not enough to treat our families to drinks at the same time. We did not want to appear to be snubbing our relatives either, so we mentioned that we would be gathering on the sundeck for a drink to celebrate the end of the cruise, kind of assuming that everyone would be buying their own. Because we live on such a tight budget ourselves (and the cruise was great because it was possible for us to pay a one-off price and then return to living simply by not getting extras, apart from the snorkeling trip) we were NOT planning to buy drinks for everyone. We just did not have enough money for that.

On the other hand, we did not want to make our relatives feel uncomfortable, and so when we all got together, and we JCs started sharing drinks around amongst ourselves, it seemed more awkward than we had imagined previously. There was a lot of disunity amongst ourselves in working out what to do. Some of us felt uncomfortable not at least offering to share what we had with those others who were present, and so they did. That meant that we ran short ourselves, and there was no way to communicate that quietly to everyone. (Jesus, where were you when we needed some more wine?) Anyway, there was a lot of fairly obvious whispering going on which would have, at worst, been limited to a few elbow jabs between a husband and wife in a normal systemy situation on the same par.

It was very embarrassing, though it is something we will certainly survive. But it did highlight for me at least, how we could only keep up the spendthrift image for a limited period of time before it would be back to our penny-pinching ways. I think there is some relief in terms of not having to keep up the double image now.

Perhaps a word of further explanation should be that we are able to splurge on occasions like this (with definite set limits) precisely BECAUSE we are very careful with our spending outside of the splurges. I have a feeling that an awful lot of passengers overspent, but because they have credit cards with them, they are able to keep on booking stuff up until the cards have maxed out, in order to save them the embarrassment of saying, "Sorry, I can't afford that."

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Date: August 18, 2010 06:38PM

redyucca is asking about joining the Jesus Christians.

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

A part of me hopes that considering the username he chose (one that DSM has used in the past) he is actually a clever person yanking Dave's chain. The poster is clearly in America or another time-zone, and so is not Glenn or Al as I had hoped. Then again, maybe this is Denise playing games with Dave???? Funny that he should turn up with her username right when things started to go pear-shaped? The person is clearly in the Americas given the times they post. I actually really hope that this is Denise, and that another person has not decided to join the Jesus Christians.....

If not, then there is a new recruit on the horizon. Mind you, unless he pays strict attention to his spelling and syntax, he will be relegated to pan-handling for doney money, and not going to Kenya as he hopes.....

Date: August 19, 2010 12:11AM

Dear Blackhat,

Hmm...some interesting observations about Peter (if I may be so bold as to use a first name in order to deceptively establish a cheap "friendly warmth" in my postings, as I see certain others are doing)...also from your link (if "slightly" annotated...)

Re:Jesus 101 18/08/2010 00:02
You're doing fine, Peter, and we have repeatedly commented amongst ourselves at how well you can see the issues. (DAVID PLAYING TO WHAT HE IMAGINES WILL BE PETERS VANITY!) The theological stuff is not important, (AS OTHERWISE YOU WOULD SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE JESUS CHRISTIANS)although you will pick up a bit of it just because it is the stuff that we get thrown at us on the streets so often. Primarily, theological stuff is out there for the benefit of people who do NOT want to get serious with Jesus. (LIES FROM SOMEONE WHO STOLE THIS VERY LINE AND THE REST OF HIS OWN THEOLOGY FROM DAVID BERG) But it often takes a lot of patience and understanding to reveal that.

I can see the same thing happening here on the forum. Your contributions are welcomed, but you will also pick stuff up just by observing what others are saying with regard to these various theological things.

...by McKays' posting, it would seem that David clearly believes that "Peter" is "Peter"......
....it appears that none of them have met "Peter" in person however, just yet!

(The "theological staff" are the scriptures
by which we can be certain that David McKay is a false prophet....
no wonder McKay dismisses it....
He knows that his own opinion is all the "theology" that his minions would ever need.....)

Date: August 20, 2010 03:21PM

When I say that a part of me hopes that redyucca is not a real person, I say that because I am mortified that another person may be drawn into Dave's web.

I would rather that the person posting as redyucca on the JC site was someone pretending to be a new recruit. I have listed a couple of possibilities, but none of them really make any sense. That was my wishful thinking....

So my hopes are dashed, and it looks like we have another potential convert to the Jesus Christians.

Date: August 20, 2010 07:17PM

The "love-bombing" of redyucca continues:

6 "love postings" addressed to him in the last 24 hours on this thread:

[www.jesus-teachings.com]- ...

and 9 postings in the 36 hours previous, in response to his convicted decision....

Looks like the vultures circling to me.....

Who cares about another healthy young person being led into donating a kidney as proof of their dedication and alliegance to the teachings of Dave McKay?

(far be it for me to suggest that redyucca comes across as a complete nob, and that it would be a kidney well spent...this would be a politically incorrect thing to infer, and I refrain from doing so....)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2010 07:25PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 20, 2010 08:39PM

mistake

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2010 08:40PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 20, 2010 08:40PM

oops

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.