Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 17, 2008 05:41PM

apostate
If you have met Ross, you will know that he is basically a fairly gentle person so it goes quite against his grain to have to present in such a manner as he is recently on their forum.

I get the idea that Ross is a good and gentle person who is actually in so deep he couldn't get out if he tried. He has invested too much for too long now to recant, even if he wanted to. I think it is appropriate that you refer to him in response to my posting about Prisoner #819.

"Crazy Cat Ladies Society" Kirstie is right at the point now where she will be making a decision to give all she has to the JC's. She has been "love-bombed" to the max, and is actually in the same position now as Prisoner #819, and she doesn't even know it, even as Prisoner #819 didn't realise what he was doing.

[welikejesus.com]

Such is the brainwashing power of cultic practices. People don't even realise it is happening to them!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 17, 2008 05:42PM

Dave trying to jiggle some strings:
So far, we have not heard of ANYONE challenging Rick Ross. But then, I guess that is the way it is with real dictators... their puppets are afraid to challenge them.

Dave have any of your puppets challenged you on any of the below matters since I raised them?

Do you think Nathan has any right to be defended against your libellious lies about him when he was two years old?
Do you think Moira has any right to take you to court for the time you accused her of working with me in some plan to steal your community funds ($30,000 at that time)?
How about the boy in the wheelchair when you bullied him by disconnecting the battery on his electric wheel chair?
And then there is that time you manhandled Liz roughly, blocking her access from the room?
Or the time you did graffiti INSIDE that church. I wonder what that pastor would say if he knew it was you?

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 17, 2008 05:47PM

Blackhat
"Crazy Cat Ladies Society" Kirstie is right at the point now where she will be making a decision to give all she has to the JC's. She has been "love-bombed" to the max, and is actually in the same position now as Prisoner #819, and she doesn't even know it, even as Prisoner #819 didn't realise what he was doing.

[welikejesus.com]

Such is the brainwashing power of cultic practices. People don't even realise it is happening to them!

It is interesting that the JC's are pushing the freegan thing with her. Dumpster diving is the new "sign" from God. With some religions it is talking in tongues.

Date: January 17, 2008 06:09PM

Kirstie, I can tell you now:

You will be loved like you never have been before. That is a force so hard to resist, it's like a drug. So powerful. Especially if love like this has been hard to come by in your life up until now.

You will be encouraged to keep away from anyone who challenges what you now believe to be God's purpose for you. They are detractors in Satan's power. Not like you, who now understands the truth.

You will find that suddenly people understand you like never before. Such a relief if you have had problems with this in your life up until now!

You will feel a calling to follow this new path. It will take up your every waking hour of thought. It will assume a compulsive power!

You will find that assistance to sign over all you own will be immediately at hand, right down to writing documents on your behalf for you. It will be subtle, but it will be there.

If you question any part of this, your quality as a "Good Prisoner" (see my previous posting) will be questioned, meaning that the total love you felt might be withdrawn. And having tasted it, you won't want it to disappear. This is a powerful tool.

You will be required to demonstrate that you are actually worthy of the love that has been shown to you, or it might disappear.

Am I evil for telling you this? Or am I proving a greater love because I have NOTHING to gain, not your friendship, or your money?

There are many ways to serve Jesus, and live the life he taught, and the Jesus Christians don't have some kind of monopoly on serving Jesus.

Who has more to gain, me or the JC's.

Think about it, please!

Date: January 17, 2008 06:42PM

apostate
It is interesting that the JC's are pushing the freegan thing with her. Dumpster diving is the new "sign" from God. With some religions it is talking in tongues.

Joanne and Kirstie might be interested in hooking up with other freegan dumpster diving groups who can give them what they want, fregans with like-minds and love, without the agenda of taking all they have, including their children, and being trapped into group of people who systematically love-bomb them for their savings and their children!

Some time on google will turn up many groups, I found this one in 30 seconds.....there are lots of links on this page to other groups.....there are many more so easy to find!

[dumpsterdiving.meetup.com]

Your genuine seeking is admirable, and I wish you both well. Please heed the warnings I freely give!

Posted by: Talamasca ()
Date: January 17, 2008 07:24PM

The reason everyone is being so nice to Kirstie is that they sense she's very close to the "give up everything and follow God" (i.e. "sell everything you have and give the money to the leadership") point.

Once that threshold has been crossed, I'm afraid that things are likely to change.

Date: January 17, 2008 07:35PM

If I were to be considering bringing my own children to live with the Jesus Christians right now, there are some things I would wish someone would point out to me:

1. Apostate has posted several times here about the summary violent discipline meted out to his own child at David's command while he was in the Jesus Christians.

2. Three out of four of David's children have shunned him completely.

I would be glad to be aware of this before sentencing my own children "To Life" with the Jesus Christians!

Date: January 17, 2008 08:11PM

Also, if I had custodial arrangements regarding my children, or I was under any Government notice regarding their care, I would need to seriously consider if this might impact my custody/access.......

Date: January 17, 2008 08:22PM

Kirstie, I can tell you now:

You will be loved like you never have been before. That is a force so hard to resist, it's like a drug. So powerful. Especially if love like this has been hard to come by in your life up until now.

You will be encouraged to keep away from anyone who challenges what you now believe to be God's purpose for you. They are detractors in Satan's power. Not like you, who now understands the truth.

You will find that suddenly people understand you like never before. Such a relief if you have had problems with this in your life up until now!

You will feel a calling to follow this new path. It will take up your every waking hour of thought. It will assume a compulsive power!

You will find that assistance to sign over all you own will be immediately at hand, right down to writing documents on your behalf for you. It will be subtle, but it will be there.

If you question any part of this, your quality as a "Good Prisoner" (see my previous posting) will be questioned, meaning that the total love you felt might be withdrawn. And having tasted it, you won't want it to disappear. This is a powerful tool.

You will be required to demonstrate that you are actually worthy of the love that has been shown to you, or it might disappear.

Am I evil for telling you this? Or am I proving a greater love because I have NOTHING to gain, not your friendship, or your money?

There are many ways to serve Jesus, and live the life he taught, and the Jesus Christians don't have some kind of monopoly on serving Jesus.

Who has more to gain, me or the JC's.

Think about it, please!

Posted by: cultmalleus ()
Date: January 17, 2008 08:39PM

I remember feeling like Kirstie, the exhultation, the joy. Imagine how it was for the COG's when they first started, and they had THOUSANDS all believing and feeling they were at the threshold of the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven, like the "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius", it must have been a mind blowing ecstacy.

When hard times come, it's all a "test".

Realise that all cults use exactly the same emotional manipulation. Look beyond the emotion to see the reality. A reality of selling books and accepting more and more poison as you rationalise the things you disagree with in order to keep the emotional experience of giving up your responsibility and feeling a sense of belonging, for perhaps the first time.

I always instinctually knew however, even while I was fully commited to the JC's, that I could never have children in the group.

Unlike Dave, I can't keep up the incessant posting as I have too many good works to do. I will contribute a dollop here and there as I am able and as I feel led.

I wish Kirstie all the best, and Gods blessings.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.