Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: January 19, 2008 02:02PM

A new article regarding the situation with the Jesus Christians in relation to Kenya has surfaced.

Melbourne Herald Sun, "Missionaries flee after rioters attack homes" by Godfrey Olukya in Kampala, Uganda January 17, 2008 11:49pm.

Mentions four Australian Jesus Christians, who are described as Missionaries. Described as currently being in Uganda. Makes no mention of the Jesus Christians or Quakers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 19, 2008 10:29PM

Dear Private Eyes,

Do you know who one might contact Mr Olukya?.....(Quite possibly he was simply supplied with a "Press Release" from Duplicitious Dave).. while we might share concerns for the "followers" within the JesusChristians who flee the violence in Kenya....it would hardly help them, long term, to escape the fix they are in, if their masters continue to be errantly described as "missionaries".....

Date: January 19, 2008 10:47PM

...so "Joanne" and "Kirstie" are considering forsaking all and following Satan.....well there are some "benefits"....you'll have a "honeymoon" lasting anywhere from a few weeks to a few months (until all your money's been spent and you've burnt enough of your bridges personally that David's sure you've got no-one else to turn to....) and in the drudgery of all the years to follow, you can look forward to the "afterlife" knowing that you'll never have to feel the cold EVER again...

As you are both adults, you'll understand that many people join cults due to the "acceptance" they are deliberately smothered with in the beginning....the two of you will also know full well by now that David is utterly apostate in both word and deed (e.g. Blasphemes the Spirit of God by refuting the principles in the Sermon on the Mount as may be seen in his denial of the Rights of Speech, Association and Movement to the members of his religious empire)......but if you still wish to serve the Devil....well there are several openly Satanist congregations you could contact without then, at least, condemning your children to the insidiousness of Davids' poisonous influence on their lives....

Date: January 19, 2008 11:07PM

Now I understand what's wrong with Cherry....having looked over her performance on the the JK program several times....it was concerning that she was so "wooden" and "animatronic" (as Zeusor put it!)...but now I know...and it all makes such sense...

What we are seeing here is phenomenon of the "Stepford" disciples!....obviously having garnered his inspiration from the original "Stepford Wives" (much better than Nicoles Kidmans' effort I must say), David, in like manner, "guts" people of the person they once were and then replaces their personality with robotic pliable obediance to whatever fantasy he wants to indulge at any particular moment.....hence we get the "wooden" and "animatronic" performances of anyone with long term association to the Jesus Christians....and in whom we can see the "wonder" that David works on people who take him at all seriously, in all its fullness....

I wonder if he has patented this yet???

Date: January 19, 2008 11:12PM

Dear Blackhat,

Thank you for your many thoughtful contributions to this forum, which have been very appreciated. May God bless you in whatever other endeavours you may turn your hand to....and if you don't happen to change your mind, please continue to post,....if not here, at least in other internet circles....

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 20, 2008 06:54AM

Casey bringing the "real issue" to the fore:
The real issue is here is not the JC's teachings, butthe teachings of Jesus! [sic]

No Casey the real issue is JC actions and how they oppose the teachings of Jesus. Where in the teachings of Jesus does it say you can whip someone for a perceived sin? The teachings of Jesus DO make reference to servants beating each other, and in that sense you guys are following them, but those beating each other certainly were not viewed with favour at the end of the day.

What happened to turning the other cheek, loving one's enemies, resisting not evil, etc. As soon as the JC's publicly brought out a whip to punish you invited comment.

I could just about quote any teaching of Jesus and your community would argue against doing it.

Let's try "Forsake all".

Dave and Cherry forsake your housing trust flat and centrelink payments.

Of course they will argue against doing this, and they will use the exact same arguments they criticise others of using.

I would definately prefer to discuss the teachings of Jesus Casey, as opposed to having to field accusations against my son, or relationship with my wife.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2008 06:55AM by apostate.

Date: January 20, 2008 08:18AM

Dear Casey,

EXACTLY RIGHT!!.....You've gone right to the heart of the issue here!!

"The real issue is here is not the JC's teachings, butthe teachings of Jesus! [sic]"

....so...umm.... could you kindly explain why you follow the JC teachings and not the teachings of Jesus?....because we are all just kind of wondering, you know...

(....you might for example care to explain why Kristies and Joannes "goods and chattels" will NOT be held "in common" as the scripture requires, properly recorded in detail in a trust account fro example that is independently audited, but instead left unobserved in the hands of David McKay directly, of in those of his more trusted cronies (such as Casey).......wilful fraud and goods obtained through deception....would you be able to quote the scripture where JESUS teaches this (.. NOT simply David instructing you behind closed doors...)

My God! This guys's sharp isn't he!!

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 20, 2008 08:26AM

I wonder if Dave considers Casey to be as "fully developed" as Christine.... probably not. Sheesh, talk about flattering people to gain an advantage.

Date: January 20, 2008 10:20AM

Hmmm...."fully developed"....the use of this term would imply that David understands that Christine is of course fully aware of his past history and may yet harbour the ability to think for herself (a credit to her if this is at all possible...she was of course one of the few actually ABLE not to donate a kidney....a "rebelliously independant" decision that will of course have been playing on his mind.....however it may simply be Davids' fears at work here and in fact Christine is as spiritually brain-dead as the rest of the "leaders"....time will see!)....hence David feels the need to feed her the occasional titbit of a compliment, in order to retain her loyalty ....and of course he would also see it as a "reflection" upon himself, wouldn't he....
..whereas there would be no need to treat Casey in such a fashion as David would now perceive him to have no realistic options outside the JC's (and probably to not even have the ability to be able to consider such options), hence he can be left to scavenge whatever solace he can find, for himself among the usual "slops" thrown out to the pack in general....

Ergo....No! IMO Casey would not be as "fully developed" as Christine in Davids' take on it all.....

Date: January 20, 2008 10:41AM

Oh, and Apostate....

I can understand how Nathan was able to practice his "hop, step and jump" routine on Cherrys withered old feet (damaged early on in their years from having to kicking the butt of the thankless minions that have needed to be constantly kept in line in the service of God) while he was perfecting his K1 League "stab kicks"....(and I mean you can never start too young in that brutal sport can you!!)...but I still don't fathom how he was able at the age of two, to then, be able to leap four feet in the air and deliver all those series of butterly kicks to the head that over time, have sadly led to the grossly ossified neural activity that so troubles Cherry these days....

(...incredibly the all-seeing eye of David must have missed these....but then again, the wretched mind of a heartless coward who delights in slandering the likeness of God in a Child, would understandably have the occasional problem locating each and every of those "motes" in others, out from behind the "beam" in the middle of its vision....)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.