Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 18, 2008 02:47PM

Blackhat

Anyhow folks, it seems that if you remain anonymous on this forum long enough, and you challenge Zeuszor on his posting slander, you get harassed by him to reveal who you are, much the way David McKay gets obsessed with who people are. I still think the two of them are obverse sides of the one obsessive coin. He wants to be in control of everyone on HIS forum just as David does.

But at the end of the day, I for one, do not wish to be harassed and intimidated into revealing my personal details as a condition of not being banned on this forum as an infiltrator. (Yes folks, it's true, although all those of you who have been at this SO much longer than me are probably not surprised that Zeuszor could threaten to do this) It's not that I believe he could, he has no grounds other than my anonymity. Oh, and apparently I am just too clever to be a little old Granny!!!!! It just makes me feel stalked and intimidated.

I've decided to bow out now, rather than continue to endure harassment and bullying from Zeuszor (yes, that person I posted a big defence of only a few days ago). No doubt he'll be back within the two weeks David challenged him, just to say that this proves I was an infiltrator. I understand that he might not be able to see that he has deeply hurt me after all my hard work. It pales into insignificance in comparison to his own, so he's the boss of this Forum.

So it's goodnight from me, and thank you to everyone else for all the kind PMs you have sent me.

Blackhat, I am sorry that you feel you have to bow out because of Zeuszor and his behind the scenes antics. It is the nature of loose canons to blow holes in everything and anyone. He serves Dave well when he behaves as he does currently. I would say just ignore him and his threats, but that is for you to decide. Know that you have my FULL support. If there is any way I can help, you have only to ask. You know my email address I think, you definately have my PM from the forum if not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 19, 2008 12:05AM

I'm not harassing you! If you hadn't lied to me about your name I would not be as concerned.

You send PMs asking all kinds of details about us, ask a lot of questions, but give no answers.

DM and his people have infiltrated the forum before and I wouldn't put ANYTHING past them.

I am trying to maintain operational security here. If you don't want to identify yourself to me, fine. Tell RR who you are then.

You already admitted that you lied about your name. This is a RED FLAG to me.

Something about you is sketchy, "Anita". Why should we trust somebody who insists on staying strictly anonymous and lies about their name??

Tell somebody who you are (don't lie about your name again either, and I don't care if you do not tell me) and then we will not be as suspicious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 12:07AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 19, 2008 01:15AM

zeuszor
I'm not harassing you! If you hadn't lied to me about your name I would not be as concerned.

You send PMs asking all kinds of details about us, ask a lot of questions, but give no answers.

DM and his people have infiltrated the forum before and I wouldn't put ANYTHING past them.

I am trying to maintain operational security here. If you don't want to identify yourself to me, fine. Tell RR who you are then.

You already admitted that you lied about your name. This is a RED FLAG to me.

Something about you is sketchy, "Anita". Why should we trust somebody who insists on staying strictly anonymous and lies about their name??

Tell somebody who you are (don't lie about your name again either, and I don't care if you do not tell me) and then we will not be as suspicious.

Did I lie? This is the kind of threat I'm getting from Zeuszor. I stand by my word. I responded to Zeuszor's request for email contact with an email account I use for registering on the internet. Of course it's not my name. That's what people do on the net, dufus!

I fear for how all this could end,...really and truly goodbye!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 01:23AM by Blackhat.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 19, 2008 02:17AM

zeuszor:

I thought you said "goodbye"?

If you want to stay here and participate in this forum stop the name calling, arguing and/or flaming.

Calm down.

Let's all try to get along.

Date: January 19, 2008 05:25AM

Zeuszor, you seriously need to take some time out as you have lost it. Maybe get a medication review at this time, as you are clearly over-reacting. So what if a Jesus Christian "infiltrates" the forum. It is a public forum. I have nothing to fear in that, and those who do not want to overtly say who they are do not have to. Personally I wish Dave was allowed back here to rant and make all the accusations he wanted as then it would be on record, but this is how Rick likes to run his forum, and there are ex cult members who come here who do not need someone like Dave ranting incessantly.

Joanne, I have said what I said out of concern. I won't mention you again, now that you have made it clear where you stand. Same goes for you too Kirstie.

But getting back to Dave attacking my son, something I note Casey is now enjoying himself in, and everone else silently consenting to. Keep it up Casey. Hopefully one day you will become mature enough to know how nasty you are being when you follow Dave in such things.

It seems like classic narcissistic behaviour to overreact to a two-year-old stepping on someone's toes, viewing oneself as a victim and attributing adult intent to their behaviour. It's consistent with Dave's difficulty in understanding how a child who is 'seduced' by a pedophile is actually "forced" into that decision by virtue of their undeveloped capacity to understand and resist.

It also explains the little pyramid chart that Dave drew the night before the split explaining how those under the authority of an apostle are "sheep" who in turn lead "lambs" in contrast to the second group, which he had once suggested could be viewed as a "sister" community, who he labelled a group of "wolves, vipers and pigs" leading "wolflings, viperettes and piglets". It struck me as particularly nasty when he said it, but I realise now he ACTUALLY saw the children in the Australian base as fundamentally evil and rebellious as he viewed their parents, and the only defining difference was the relationship their parents had with Dave. Talk about twisted!

Contrast Dave's approach to children with that of Jesus who welcomed rowdy little children and told his disciples that the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. Unless Dave becomes like a two-year-old... hang on... he does behave like a two-year-old... who could take a dose of his own medicine about showing some respect!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 05:28AM by apostate.

Date: January 19, 2008 06:58AM

This is too much.

I feel like that guy in the movie, "The Good Shepherd."

Dr. Fredericks: Get out while you still can. While you still believe. While you still have a soul.

Blackhat (aka Anita Kay) just sent me this PM:

You got the wrong person. Private Eyes is the Double Agent.

Now I know that something is not right about Blackhat. Eyes is NOT a double agent. Why would he have sent me ALL THAT DATA if he was working for the JCs? That does not make sense, even for DM.

Prove it, Anita Kay.

Blackhat lied about her ID and when we checked the Australian Electoral rolls and phone listings we found that nobody by that name ("Anita Kay") exists.

Then this person adfmitted that "she" lied.

DM has used the name Anita before.

Then when I come to her with what I found out and then ask her straight out what her real ID is, she gets pissed and calls me a stalker and tells me that I am threatening her.

Another DM move. Divide and conquer. Make threats and start name-calling.

It just does not add up. Something is not right about her.

Back into my fallout shelter I go.

See you again someday...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 07:28AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 19, 2008 07:30AM

This person even accused me of "stalking" again.

That's SO David!

Eyes, are you a "double agent?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 07:44AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 19, 2008 07:30AM

Yes, and I see that DM has let me back into his "forum" again now that Anita2 is gone. Coincidence?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 07:49AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 19, 2008 07:55AM

Yes, it is all a coincidence, and Dave capitalising on your confusion.

Date: January 19, 2008 10:29AM

If that is the case, then I owe this person an apology.

Don't take it so personally, Blackhat.

I have been called every name in the book over this and I never do.

Back into my bunker now...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 10:43AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.