Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 15, 2011 01:49AM

Nice to see you here again, Apollo.

Have you really been barred from 'the other place'?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: February 15, 2011 03:49AM

Stoic
Nice to see you here again, Apollo.

Have you really been barred from 'the other place'?

That place is more trouble than it's worth mate. It's given me nothing but hassle since the day I joined. I tried to log in a couple of weeks ago but it wouldn't accept my password. I then later found out that Nick had changed my password. Nick is demanding that I prove my identity by way of email or a phone call. Initially I was going to phone him but i've had second thought's. To be perfectly honest i'm not happy about the way i've been treated over there and I don't just mean recent events. I may phone Nick at some point or I may not but it's certainly not high up on my list of priorities. At the moment I have far more important matters which i'd like to deal with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2011 04:01AM by Apollo.

Date: February 15, 2011 04:13AM

Apollo
I hear Grace is planning to leave the LACW. She says it's time to hit the road again. I pray to God Grace isn't about to do the unthinkable and return to the cult. That would be a first surely?

What would she be able to return to?

If they are limiting themselves to "country of origin" (in order to avoid holding one of the dreaded modern passports, whose "biodata" chip, heralds the feared "Mark of the Beast".....hysteria, which actually contradicts McKays observations in "Survivors" about exactly when it is incumbent upon "real Christians" to behave so), then Grace will be the sole female part of the homeless "North American" team....Jayme, Jeremy, Joe and Trevor?

On the road with four other single men, (in a rickety old van.."trailer trash", on the move!) living out of "dumpsters",

No new videos' on the "UK listeners" site....the JC web site, "nose diving" in readership...teams' somehow self funding...

McKay, hypocritically comfortable in Aust. with an assured Govt. income, emailing "encouragement", yet sharing not a cent of his own livelyhood...

I'm sure that Grace is a young woman, passionately committed to serve Christ......

I pray that the experiences in the LACW(and not McKay) will guide her decisions...

Date: February 16, 2011 10:45PM

[jcs.xjcs.org]

Dave McKay
''Last night I had a dream. I had purchased an extremely cheap non-refundable ticket on an ocean cruise... something I've often dreamed of being able to afford. But when I got to the docks, I discovered that the cruise "ship" was an inflatable dingy, which was so constructed that if I were to move at all on it, it would simply sink. Nothing I could do would make the "ship" live up to my expectations, and it was too late to get a refund.''

What a great find Blackhat!

This is clear evidence that it was never about Reinhard being compensated for his injuries. It was only ever about ''Apostle'' David John McKay (former ''Shepherd of the notorious ''Children of God'') living out his dream.

What happens 10 years down the line if Reinhart needs urgent medical attention?

This is absolutely shocking!

Date: February 17, 2011 01:54AM

Yes, What a great find, Blackhat.

Were I a Jungian, I could make great play with the metaphorical material Davejc has presented here:

The ocean cruise is a symbol for Davejc's daytime dream, a large group of devotees following his lead and slavishly doing his bidding, a la Moses David Berg of the notorious ''Children of God''

It turns out that what was an ocean-going cruise ship for Berg is an inflatable dinghy for Davejc, and it traps him rather than frees him to sail the seas.

"Nothing I could do would make the "ship" live up to my expectations, and it was too late to get a refund.''

I almost feel sorry for him, but not quite. That is the statement of a disappointed man who, consciously or unconsciously, personally learns too late that there are no refunds on offer for a misspent life.

I am stunned that Davejc, with his belief in the prophetic properties of dreaming, is still in denial over his appalling behaviour in deliberately f*cking up other peoples minds, hopes and dreams for his own comfort and aggrandisement.

What was that parable about splinters and planks that the J man went on about?

Date: February 17, 2011 08:52PM

''Now, if you are one of these nutcases that thinks people are beaming microwaves into your refrigerator, no, don't bother me, i've already blocked a few of you assholes!''

I don't usually mention the old loonball from Texas but I thought this line from her recent comedy clip deserved a mention! hehehe

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: February 17, 2011 09:18PM

I thought that was the most reasonable thing she said!

Date: February 17, 2011 09:30PM

I stumbled across this rather interesting quote on the JCs forum.

Dave McKay
''The story of Davidito is, indeed, a tragic one.

What he suffered at the hands of The Family is not very nice. But what he suffered at the hands of hate-filled cult-busters is what finally led to this murder-suicide. Obviously, the people who more or less put Davidito up to doing this (the anti-cult ex-members of The Family) blame The Family for what happened, and justify that young man for what he did (as though it accomplished anything).''

Here ''Apostle'' David (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'') once again minimises paedophilia. Davidito was sexually abused throughout his childhood and ''Apostle'' David describes what he suffered as 'not very nice'. ''Apostle'' David it was not very nice when you called me an arrogant little f*cking pipsqueek. It was not very nice when you refused to share the final $100 on the cruise ship. It was not very nice when you abused Jeremy Kyle on national television. What Davidito suffered was HORRIFIC! No child should ever have to suffer in that way.

To then go on and blame his death on 'hate-filled cult-busters' just beggars belief!

Don't you think the murder-suicide was perhaps triggered by the numerous years of horrific abuse he suffered at the hands of the notorious Children of God?

Don't you think there's a slight chance that the years of horrific abuse left him mentally unstable?

This man seems to go out his way to protect the name of the notorious Children of God and to minimise paedophilia.

What is becoming clearer by the day is how David never shows any sympathy towards the victims of paedophilia and almost always shows sympathy towards the perpetrator. We've seen it with Bruce the paedophile who worked for the JCs in India and we've seen it with ''X'' the JCs child molester. Bruce was almost hailed as a hero because he handed himself in. ''X'' was also hailed as a hero because he confessed to the abuse.

Where's the sympathy for Bruce's victims?

Where's the sympathy for the victims of ''X''?

The sympathy he shows Davidito is half-hearted to say the least. What he's really doing is using Davidito's death to further his own agenda against the 'hate-filled cult-busters'!

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: February 17, 2011 10:22PM

Dave
'The story of Davidito is, indeed, a tragic one.

What he suffered at the hands of The Family is not very nice. But what he suffered at the hands of hate-filled cult-busters is what finally led to this murder-suicide. Obviously, the people who more or less put Davidito up to doing this (the anti-cult ex-members of The Family) blame The Family for what happened, and justify that young man for what he did (as though it accomplished anything).

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Not very nice? Not very nice?

How about appalling? Something about his mother making him have sex with her when he was an adolescent? Something about nannies and parents having sex with him throughout his childhood?

Not very nice? Not very nice?

Oh those dreadful anti-cult people who forced him to do what he did. They are the ones to blame. Not the Children of God!$#@%#$#%$%^

(Vomits violently and at length)

Date: February 18, 2011 05:01AM

So what, according to Davejc, did Davidito suffer at the hands of the 'hate filled cult busters'?

He made contact with people who had already left the cult due to disagreeing with the dominant behaviour enforced by cult membership.

It sounds to me that Davejc is trying to postulate that had Davidito never had contact with those who disagreed with the rampant paedophilia practised by Moses David Berg of the notorious ''Children of God'' and his acolytes, then eveything would be hunky dory, Davidito would now be a normal guy cult-leader, doing the world a service by heading Davejc's dream of a haven for paedophiles.

Its the cry of every control-freak tyrant "Slavishly doing my bidding as I force you to do is your only chance of staying alive. Disagreement is death."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.