Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 01, 2011 06:22PM

Apollo
I have had time to consider my new years resolution.

I feel I have let standards slip over the last month or so. I have been far too forgiving towards McKay and for this I apologise. It is time to turn up the heat.

My ultimate goal for 2011 is to see Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'' & paedophilia apologist) incarcerated. If this goal is not achieved then i will consider 2011 as a failure. I will devote 2011 to bringing this polution on society down.

Hi Apollo, I wonder how you propose to "turn up the heat"?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 06:34PM by Blackhat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 01, 2011 06:43PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Dave McKay and his public obsession with masturbation...

So why the masturbation scenario after all this time? Well, it's in response to Falling Leaves asking if Craig supports Sisi's scenario about nice men all understanding that masturbation is taboo. Not TALKING about masturbation, mind you, but masturbation itself. She echoed Liesel's embarrassing shout to the audience on the JK Show that, "They teach that it's okay to masturbate! I can show you. It's right there in their teachings." At the time, I could not resist and so I turned to the audience, who were obviously hand-picked to support Liesel, and I said, 'Hands up, everyone in the audience who has never masturbated." There was an obvious moment of embarrassment and, if Brian remembers correctly, nervous laughter. Brian notes that JK snipped that part of the show out of the final cut. Why, if it was really going to do the job of embarrassing me, which was obviously the goal of the show?

Perhaps because JK is shown at 09:30AM?

Do you think WE the British public want to watch you sexually harass an audience over breakfast?

What a disgusting pervert Dave McKay is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 06:45PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 01, 2011 09:18PM

So I take it that you are turning DOWN the heat, given your preferred breakfast television broadcasts?

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 01, 2011 10:10PM

'I don't believe it is a good, watertight case....'

Something about court cases is that, like a lot else in life, there is always a bit of a gamble about bringing them. A layman's opinion is just that-- personal opinion, a professional's opinion is bit more of an educated guess.
The proof of the pudding is in the hearing and trial of a case.........so I would think it worth a punt to pursue it a little further to at least establish the feasibility of a possible charge.

It would be considered under the criminal, not civil code--so even if it does not proceed to court it would serve to establish an official query into the dubious behaviour that Davejc indulges in, and would at least underline to him that regardless of his 'false quotes, false associations, false representations and the usual nastiness...' denial, evasion, and manipulative scenarios, there is a far wider accepted code of standard behaviour that he must at least recognise, if not comply with.

I don't for one minute think that he will change his ways or his 'false quotes, false associations, false representations and the usual nastiness...'----way too late for that---but I would like to see how his Divine Authority holds up in the face of the more concrete legal authority that is wielded on behalf of us lower people.

I agree with Zeuszor's answer to : ...'When will it ever end?

When he's in his grave and gone from this world, that's when.'

In the meantime, why should the authorities not be made aware of his doings?

Whatever 2011 brings:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 10:18PM by Stoic.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 02, 2011 12:55AM

sWord: why are you sending various forum participants here private messages in which you are counseling them to correct their grammar for the sake of not annoying, and therefore earning the disdain of, DM? Why do you feel it necessary to tell people how to word things and express themselves their posts, Nick? Isn't that kinda cultish in itself? We're not here to try and kiss his ass out of this half-baked and pathetic notion that he can change through an ongoing dialog. We are here to stop him from hurting more people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 01:00AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 02, 2011 04:28AM

Do you realize who it was that bought me (a few years ago) the software I needed in order to make all of those videos and then put them online in the first place?

It's the very same man who is now writing forum participants behind the scenes and counseling them to use better grammar in their posts, for the sake of not annoying and earning the disdain of DM.

Why do you let him control you so, Nick? Why this new policy of appeasement? Isn't that the action of an enabler?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 04:33AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 02, 2011 05:39AM

...having had the pleasure of meeting Nick in person, I know him to be a man of integrity....and would hope that any comments he make make personally and privately, might be "interpreted" as kindly as possible....I would imagine them to be well intentioned, at the very least.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 02, 2011 05:58AM

Blackhat
So I take it that you are turning DOWN the heat, given your preferred breakfast television broadcasts?

Blackhat, why are you here?

Date: January 02, 2011 06:10AM

...I know Nick to be a good man, as well, and do consider him a friend. But it's not right for him to try and undermine this thread in such a manner.

Date: January 02, 2011 06:15AM

Apollo
Blackhat

Blackhat, why are you here?

In my opinion, some persons who are connected to DM (and who are outside of the group) really are enabling him, tacitly allowing him to do what he does and apologizing for him in a very subtle but recognizable way.

I am absolutely convinced that detailed and factual information about the JCs being accessible to the public is necessary in order to discredit McKay; anything less than this guts that very (and valid) criticism of McKay, through one's agreeing to pander to a vocal minority whose real object is to squelch public discussion of Dave McKay's cult, and not the promotion of "free discussion" at all!

Kissing his ass or seeking to appease him, for whatever reason, is just a horrible idea.

This is all, just my opinion.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.