Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 30, 2010 11:04PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
I was trying to hunt down your first posting, Zeuszor....page 6 or 7?...back in 2006?

2006, yes. The first time that I ever posted here, I myself was in a cult and was posting in order to defend its leader. Is this what you are referring to, Mal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 30, 2010 11:06PM

You were defending the leader of your (then) cult on THIS thread?

Date: December 30, 2010 11:07PM

Do you mean the first time I posted here about the JCs, or the first time I posted here period?

Date: December 30, 2010 11:12PM

The first time in the JC thread!...I apologize but I haven't followed any previous postings that you may have made elsewhere (...and I don't appear until Dec. 2006)

Date: December 30, 2010 11:22PM

'Does a statute of limitations affect prosecution here, I would like to know?'

The statute of limitations would vary depending on the jurisdiction that the case is brought in. In some jurisdictions there is a statutory limit of 7 years, some no limit at all.

- Stoic

The Jurisdiction would be either NEW SOUTH WALES or possibly AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH Law....and the law I've quoted (in relation to obligations of Mandatory Reporting) is New South Wales Statute....

....I vaguely recall "11 years, 11 months and 11 days" in relation to serious indictable offences (old terminology if you'll forgive me,... "indictable" and "summary" offences are no longer categories that are employed in most Australian jurisdictions, I believe)

Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Date: December 30, 2010 11:36PM

zeuszor
Xenophone, I am pretty darned sure that we have met in the past, in Dallas TX in the Spring or early summer of 2002.

zeuszor@hotmail.com

This is the first time I ever posted here on the topic of the JCs, in September of 2006. And whaddaya know, I was addressing Xenophone.

He (Xenophone) was actually the first JC I ever met, on the street in Dallas back in Sept./Oct. of 2001. He was the one who gave me a Liberator and a business card with their contact info on it. The rest is history.

[forum.culteducation.com]

September 9, 2006. That's when I first started writing about the JCs here.

Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 31, 2010 04:42AM

zeuszor
zeuszor
Xenophone, I am pretty darned sure that we have met in the past, in Dallas TX in the Spring or early summer of 2002.

zeuszor@hotmail.com

This is the first time I ever posted here on the topic of the JCs, in September of 2006. And whaddaya know, I was addressing Xenophone.

He (Xenophone) was actually the first JC I ever met, on the street in Dallas back in Sept./Oct. of 2001. He was the one who gave me a Liberator and a business card with their contact info on it. The rest is history.

[forum.culteducation.com]

September 9, 2006. That's when I first started writing about the JCs here.

Thank goodness you met him that day Brian. Had it not been for that meeting i fear the JCs would have grown. Thanks to your intervention (and that of Mal's of course) their numbers have dropped year on year.

Take a bow gentlemen! :-)

Date: December 31, 2010 05:17AM

The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Proverbs 28:1 (KJV)

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 31, 2010 08:41AM

dsm is again on the case with a letter from the Attorney General's office of Massachusetts and an interesting take on the "half-senile" Davejc. Aberdeen has been warned and New Jersey is next.

Posted for info only, I'm not that keen to elicit more phone calls for anyone.

[freedom-is-sacred.blogspot.com]

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 31, 2010 09:19AM

Stoic
dsm is again on the case with a letter from the Attorney General's office of Massachusetts and an interesting take on the "half-senile" Davejc. Aberdeen has been warned and New Jersey is next.

Posted for info only, I'm not that keen to elicit more phone calls for anyone.

[freedom-is-sacred.blogspot.com]

Does the Attorney General Office know she was making abusive videos about the very man she is now defending only a few months ago?

This could be the funniest court case in history! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.