Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 01, 2011 05:04AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 01, 2011 05:22AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

zeuszor
JC revisionist history again. Note the differences between the two versions of "Divine Authority."

The old one:

[www.jesuschristians.net]

God has at this time and in this corner of the world, anointed me as his apostle. As long as I am doing my job right, he is not going to anoint someone else to rebel against me. If I get away from God, then I will lose my anointing and God will give authority to someone else to take my place. But beware! Just because you get a chance to start a rebellion, doesn't mean that you have authority nor that I have lost mine; and if I catch you rebelling, I will wield the rod of correction in obedience to God, since it is really God that you are rebelling against when you do that.

And the new one:

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

God has at this time and in our little community, anointed me to act as leader. As long as I am doing my job right, he is not going to anoint someone else to rebel against me. If I get away from God, then I will lose my anointing and God will give authority to someone else to take my place. But beware! Just because you get a chance to start a rebellion, doesn't mean that you have authority nor that I have lost mine; and if I catch you rebelling, I will pull no punches in correcting you, in obedience to God, since it is really God that you are rebelling against when you do that.

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 05:24AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 01, 2011 11:44AM

Thank you Zeuszor,

....a rather trite "reworking" of the "Mandate of Heaven" that was first postulated by Confucious, and gratefully adopted by the self-interested, to justify the "legitimacy" of their authority....

[en.wikipedia.org]

Somehow, Confucious manages to make a better fist of explaining it all, IMO, than David McKay (despite his self-claimed "spiritual standing"...funny that!

Date: January 01, 2011 11:55AM

2007?....even 2003! They were the dates of the failure to report, child sex offences, as they became common knowledge to a "gentleman" in a clearly "supervisory position"? ....well, well PAST the legislative impact of Mandatory Reporting coming into statutory effect......

Oh...well that WOULD make potentially, make prosecution of David John McKay (DOB 17th December 1944), a naturalized Australian, resident in NSW, Australia, half way feasible, now, wouldn't it....?

Naturally, not a word McKay might claim about what other people have "stated" (say "over-protective mother" ultimately endorsing "X" in whatever fashion) would have a whit of credibility in any court......

2011 is shaping up as good year, and it's not yet a day old!!

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 01, 2011 01:50PM

You're welcome, Mal.

XJC
It all seems to end in false quotes, false associations, false representations and the usual nastiness. ...When will it ever end?

When he's in his grave and gone from this world, that's when.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 01:52PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 01, 2011 03:55PM

Malcolm
2007?....even 2003! They were the dates of the failure to report, child sex offences, as they became common knowledge to a "gentleman" in a clearly "supervisory position"? ....well, well PAST the legislative impact of Mandatory Reporting coming into statutory effect......

Oh...well that WOULD make potentially, make prosecution of David John McKay (DOB 17th December 1944), a naturalized Australian, resident in NSW, Australia, half way feasible, now, wouldn't it....?

Naturally, not a word McKay might claim about what other people have "stated" (say "over-protective mother" ultimately endorsing "X" in whatever fashion) would have a whit of credibility in any court......

2011 is shaping up as good year, and it's not yet a day old!!

Mandatory Reporting is a State matter, and varies depending on which State the events are in.

For NSW they are:

A person who, in the course of his or her professional work or other paid employment delivers health care, welfare, education, children's services, residential services or law enforcement, wholly or partly, to children; and

a person who holds a management position in an organisation, the duties of which include direct responsibility for, or direct supervision of, the provision of health care, welfare, education, children's services, residential services or law enforcement, wholly or partly, to children

Reasonable grounds to suspect that a child is at risk of significant harm; and

those grounds arise during the course of or from the person's work

[www.aifs.gov.au]

I suspect that Dave may be exempt from this legislation, if he has a good lawyer. After all, the legistlation does not cover self-appointed Apostles of God who have followers living in a communal situation, with children involved....

I don't believe it is a good, watertight case....

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 04:21PM by Blackhat.

Date: January 01, 2011 04:32PM

Regardless of Dave's legal requirements, it seems he failed in his role as Leader in this case.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 01, 2011 05:37PM

Can i please take this opportunity to thank zeuszor, Stoic, Malcolm and Rick Ross for their wonderful contributions to this thread.

Your hard work and effort is appreciated chaps.

Happy new year!!!! :-)

Date: January 01, 2011 05:49PM

Thanks for all your work, Apollo. The thread would not be the same without you!

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 01, 2011 06:08PM

I have had time to consider my new years resolution.

I feel I have let standards slip over the last month or so. I have been far too forgiving towards McKay and for this I apologise. It is time to turn up the heat.

My ultimate goal for 2011 is to see Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God'' & paedophilia apologist) incarcerated. If this goal is not achieved then i will consider 2011 as a failure. I will devote 2011 to bringing this polution on society down.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 06:18PM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.