Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: paul_connor ()
Date: July 30, 2009 09:33AM

free of DM

Could you translate that for me please? No offence but how can anyone reply if they can't understand your thoughts?????????? I think it's respectful to post using a style of writing the average guys can read. Otherwise your thoughts are lost and ignored.
Thanks

Zeusor I just read some information you supplied and it's well written and articulate. I'm often a fool without spellcheck.

I was not sure of what to make of your statement Please do tell me more....are you being sarcastic? Do you doubt me? One thing I am careful to do is to check my sources and if I make any errors, I say so and correct. If I did post something you don't think is proper could you say so and let's talk about it and get it straight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 30, 2009 09:51AM

Zeusor does say-----DM is just an evil little man with a need to look better than anybody else and to be right in every given circumstance. All he really wants is to hurt as many people as possible. I'd like to see a millstone tied around his neck, and then have him tossed overboard into the sea.

Ummmmm.....are you invited on their luxury cruise?

Will they be serving millstones on the buffet?

I'm jiving dude. I know you are just funning. We don't want old DJ to start wetting himself and howling to the moom about being picked on. So please don't make those statements because you are better than that.

By the way, I got an e-mail saying the X sight is down...........shall we all scream and whine that it's DJ's demons doing it?
As per DJ last week---blaming others for his sight being down-Lisa Simpleson one of his groupies and his sight admin acts like she doesn't know that DJ was blaming every single person he has ever wronged (that must be that 144,000 number) but despite the fact Lisa posted explaining it was just a typical computer problem-----------DJ never once apologises and none of his flunkies Lisa included dared to call him out on his LIES!

I'd like to ask DJ or Lisa why this lie was not corrected? Lisa don't you see that he's a liar over and over? You seem like a reasonable person except for being a groupie to a man who has made fun of your piercings and style of dress, your pot smoking and your sexual habits.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 31, 2009 03:17AM

[www.vosizneias.com]

New York - The New Jersey corruption probe that the arrest of a New York man accused of black-market kidney trafficking has drawn attention to what transplant experts say is a look-the-other-way attitude at some U.S. hospitals about the source of organs. Some hospitals do not inquire very deeply into the origin of the organs they transplant because such operations can be highly lucrative...

Date: July 31, 2009 06:45AM

Zeusor does say-----DM is just an evil little man with a need to look better than anybody else and to be right in every given circumstance. All he really wants is to hurt as many people as possible. I'd like to see a millstone tied around his neck, and then have him tossed overboard into the sea.

Ummmmm.....are you invited on their luxury cruise?

Will they be serving millstones on the buffet?

I'm jiving dude. I know you are just funning. We don't want old DJ to start wetting himself and howling to the moom about being picked on. So please don't make those statements because you are better than that.

No, I am not funning Paul, I am entirely serious.

DM is going to "wet himself and howl at the moon" as you write no matter what anybody says, so why not write what I really think?

He cannot control me, he is not in charge of me, and I am not scared of his scurvy self. Writing in such a frank and pointed fashion is my way of letting him know that.

Besides, the millstone thing probably is not such a great idea after all; the fish wouldn't want him around, and the waters would be poisoned by his presence, creating an ecological disaster.

Oh, and I agree with you about Free of DM too. Sometimes I cannot make heads or tails of that gibberish. No offense. English only, please?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2009 06:49AM by zeuszor.

Date: July 31, 2009 08:07AM

Dear Paul,

Thank you for you many (obviously knowledgeable) contributions to this site!

I think that Free of DM, where s/he stated,

Woz Marshal artz man dere? Woz ee doin iz marshal artz? Woz ee kikin roun yo zo yo u stan real stil(en faith) or yo git kikd ? Kontrol

meant,

Was (the) martial arts man there? Was he doing his martial arts? Was he kicking round you so you stand real still (in faith) or you get kicked? Control

This is I believe a reference to Roland who LOVES to be admired for his imagined greatness in "Kung Fu" (I believe it was)...and hence takes whatever opportunities there are to "impress" himself upon lesser ranking members of the JC's....

(Were he try such a stunt on Cherry or Christine, he would be "sent out" for WEEKS to "fast and pray" about it.....but he can impose himself like the pret that he is on those below him in the pecking order....!)

If at all possible, it is my sincere hope that Roland NEVER escapes the JesusChristians.

(Don't let it ever be said that David McKay and I disagree on absolutely every thing!)

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 31, 2009 07:38PM

I can report a real-time deleting of my post on the JC Forum, and the change of the one I was commenting on.

I don't know who deleted my posting, or who changed Casey's post, but I saw it happen before my eyes!

Casey took a quote from me, and inserted the words

"blackhat(aka ANITA FOSTER OF THE AUSTRALIAN QUAKERS) wrote:"

He posted this a day ago. But I was too busy to reply, so I left it. Finally tonight, I posted something like this:

"Oh Casey,

Don't you know that Anita Foster is a figment of Dave's imagination, created to get media coverage?"

I returned to the posting a few minutes later, and it was there.

Then about 10 minutes (cup of tea, a brief phone call) later, I returned, and my message had disappeared. At first I thought I had been banned, but then I went back to Casey's posting to which I was referring, and there was the change to his posting. Someone had changed it.

[welikejesus.com]

I have had bad reports of going over to that forum to post. Dave always encouraged me to go there. I never knew or thought it could be that obvious, blatant or contrived! What a total control group they are, they even do that with a court case coming up in the wink of an eye; and to someone like me, who they know will report it!

Maybe they have some double double switch take on it yet to be revealed?

Date: July 31, 2009 10:20PM

Dear Blackhat,

Thank you for reporting this....utterly despicable behaviour!

I of course wonder who does the "editing"....I suspect the system is set up so that David can "judiciously intervene" where he wishes....however it is possible that Zoe (Lisa Simpson) does most of it

(...although I don't see how she could know how sensitive a topic "Anita Foster" would be....hence I'd surmise Davids' fingers at the keyboard or emailed instructions directed to Zoe, who then dutifully carries out the directions as commanded)....

God!....what a sucker Fran is! (....Another soul I'd love to see REMAIN in the JesusChristian fold!)..

.......completely committed to the disruption of any topic that turns "uncomfortable" for him....

I admire you Blackhat for persevering!!

Date: July 31, 2009 10:23PM

Attempting to dialog with them (especially on their forum) is an utterly futile effort, in my opinion. It'll only make you crazy, so why waste your time? That's what I think.

Date: August 01, 2009 06:33AM

From the Jesus Christian Cult Sight

Casey said -----------------------------LOL. I just know I'm probably gonna cop it again for this, but hey, if the shoe fits...

blackhat(aka ANITA WALKER OF THE AUSTRALIAN QUAKERS) wrote:
Yes and no. I see it is an issue which has been brought up before. Dave seems to be avoiding it now, with much more awareness of it than he is saying. He plays dumb with me, but from the link you have posted, I see he knows full well about it.

I believe you 100%. Blackhat. DJ is known for altering posts. You''ll see that the girl they attcked last week has had many posts taken off. The Jesus Christians BRAGGED about doing it.

Also they adjusted Jose Davids post because I had cut and pasted it and later when I returned one entire paragraph was deleted. Then Alf-hachump came on threatening to ban Jose.

They also deleted complete posts by Carol 3 weeks ago when she agrgud with Ross over DJ saying The J family tried to hire a hit person. What BS! What slander and libel.

The only dangerous ones are the Jesus unChristians.

Date: August 01, 2009 10:01AM

Dear Paul,

I still feel a twinge of sadness to see that Ross has to date been unable to turn his back on McKay....a very likeable young man at one time...."surviving" in the JCs though, means losing any appearance of genuine pangs of conscience or remorse over the "expectations" that David imposes on one...

....in the "absolutist" theology (of one insane demagogue)....it is of course "arguably reasonable" that one may ("temporarily") cheat, lie, threaten, defraud and extort, whoever dares stand in the way of the "triumphant march" of the Kingdom of David...after all the "ends" justifies absolutely everything, doesn't it!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.