Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: June 29, 2008 11:30PM

Matilda and Malcolm thank you for your humorous posts about disguises:

In Social situations the inevitable question comes up. “What do you do for a living?”
You have the usual responses, Accountant, Lawyer, Plumber; I am an Anointed Apostle,
(If Dave’s there) and with myself, Private Investigator.

People generally will comment, “Yeh, I thought you looked like a Detective or were
Ex Police” or something of that nature.

One night this lady said, “You don’t look like a Private Investigator”.
Quick as a flash, I shot back, “so my disguise is obviously working then”!

Now, don't tell anyone this:

Our next plan is to purchase large water melons, hollow them out and hide inside. We will then place ourselves in a dumpster. When McKay reaches in for a taste of living by faith, we will jump out, "We've got you now".

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 01, 2008 12:22AM

Dear Private Eyes,

Something awaiting David, hidden in a dumpster...? The thought is certainly appealing...hollowed out water melons would be a clever ruse ...but could they hold an Anaconda?

I thank David for identifying some of those within the Quakers to whom I should be grateful (people I'm told by David like David Lowe, Julie Walpole, Nick Eyles, Helen Bayes, and Valerie Joy)

Just in passing, would you know if it would be possible for me to somehow join the Redfern Quaker group (as an expatriate?....how about "video-conferencing", dual-membership through the auspices of the Seoul Quaker Meeting?) and so become in some way part of the group of people that David McKay intends to take "legal action" against (ho-hum...the banal bluff of a bully...again trying to intimidate the gentle and elderly (?) folk there!!)..

.....if any of those that David identifies as his enemies, actually attend that meeting....could I put a membership application to them, through the power of Attorney say...?

.....not that I'd know much about the "Law" of course, and I realize what a ...ummm..(gulp!) risk I'd be taking by so seeking to antagonize David with my "presence"....

...but you know...perhaps, simply as an act of solidarity with the long-suffering folk of the Quaker meeting, in Redfern......

Date: July 01, 2008 12:50PM

Malcolm Quote:

"Something awaiting David, hidden in a dumpster...? The thought is certainly appealing...hollowed out water melons would be a clever ruse ...but could they hold an Anaconda? "

Malcolm, I can't believe you would suggest such a thing.

Imagine if he bit into the watermelon first and poisoned the poor snake!

Date: July 02, 2008 10:34PM

Dear Private Eyes,

"Python killed after a biting encounter with a very venomous man"......Hmm...well it WOULD make headlines wouldn't it! ...

.......(and so I kinda think David would actually like it!)

Would you be able to track down for me, a copy of that highly vaunted work David's "Easy English" simplification of Dickens "Tale of Two Cities", sometime? (JC distribution channels haven't yet made their way to Korea....I'd also be interested in seeing a copy of "Survivors" or "Listening", if you have access to these)....

(You of course already have my address at the Ministry of Justice, Domestic Surveillance Division, don't you?)

Date: July 03, 2008 12:55AM

Malcolm,

Yes, you're right. Dave would probably like it. Though, it wouldn't a good idea for Dave to mix snakes with publicity. As it stands now, Dave's publicity stunts usually end up with him making a complete "Asp" of himself, anyway.

Ahh the books. It's good of Dave to write these comedies isn't it?. After I've read them and taken in the humour, I usually shred them, as I find they make excellent cat litter.

Surely, I am not alone? After all, with only 30 Jesus Christians on the planet. Not many people can actually be taking them seriously, can they?.

Check your PM, as I think I can send you a few spares.

I purchase them to avoid "lambs" being led astray. I have put them to all sorts of uses.
Paper weights, door stops and one is propping up a woobly table leg. I've even given one to the dog to chew, to save me losing a good newspaper.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2008 12:59AM by private eyes.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 03, 2008 03:03AM

JESUS CHRISTIANS NEWSLETTER #102, JULY 2008

AVP Workshops

Giddy and Karl have been busy facilitating workshops and helping
Internally Displaced People this month. Together they have been a
powerful example of the peace testimony in action, as they are from
the tribes (Kikuyu and Luo) that were most opposed to each other
during the post election violence in Kenya.

Peace T-shirts

T-shirt printing has slowed down as some of our volunteers have
returned to their homes. However, we continue to print and sell
hundreds of T-shirts, particularly to the 'boda boda' (bicycle taxi)
drivers who advertise the peace message by wearing them wherever they
go.

Book Sales

We received another 40-foot shipping container of Easy English books,
including "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens. This novel, set
during the French Revolution, has been re-written by Dave into Easy
English using only a 1700 word vocabulary. Even before the container
had arrived, we were starting plans for yet another container load,
because sales have been so successful. Boni and Andrew have expanded
their distribution beyond Nairobi, to take in schools in other
provinces now.

Scooter Accident

The scooter mud guard came loose and jammed with the front wheel,
tossing Giddy over the bike this week. Fortunately, his injuries
were minor.

International Volunteers

As political tensions have eased, international volunteers are
signing up to help us through the northern summer. A group of
volunteers visited us this month after hearing about our project
through someone who had stayed with us previously. We managed to
squeeze in a trip to the forest for them, and we showed them the
famous bat cave (mentioned in the novel "Destroyers") where Robin,
Joe and Fran camped on a previous survival outreach.

Casey was put in charge of organising a delegation of international
volunteers who will be participating in a month long workcamp at
Kaimosi Friends Hospital. Some of our own volunteers have joined
that camp.

Rabbit Breeding

Now that the previous litter of ten kittens have grown, we put our
female rabbits together with the buck again. One doe refused to mate,
and we discovered why two days later when she gave birth to seven
kittens (though only five have survived).

Construction Completed

Although construction at Takatifu Gardens has pretty much reached
completion, we did install a new gate at the front entrance. Robin
and Chris designed it to use weights and pulleys so that it closes
automatically. The gate has given a much more secure feel to the
compound.

Heresy Trial

Quakers in Australia are just tying up the loose ends in their
decision to take membership away from Dave on the grounds that...
well, it still is not clear what the grounds are, but whatever they
are, his "faith and practice" have officially been declared
"incompatible" with that of Friends in Australia. Beyond that, it's
hard to get a clear statement on what it is that is bothering them.

Dave has written an article in which he attempts to address his own
feelings of bitterness toward the way he has been treated, and the
need to overcome that in order to get on with his life.

You can read it here:
[welikejesus.com]

David Lowe

David Lowe, the Quaker private investigator who has spearheaded the
campaign to dig up dirt on our Dave, appeared on the ABC's "Four
Corners" show on June 23, attempting to provide evidence against a
Pentecostal fellowship which he once belonged to. David's animosity
toward us may be related to the fact that his wife is still in that
organisation, and he sees similarities in what it believes and what
we believe.

Our comments on the show (including much of the transcript for it)
appear here:

[welikejesus.com]

Date: July 03, 2008 03:23PM

Through researching LA county court records today, now I find out that this sick, evil SOB McKay is having Reinhardt to sue Jared Johnson and his son for pain and suffering, emotional distress, present and future medical expenses, and punitive damages, for a grand total of THREE MILLION DOLLARS. You read right, folks, three million dollars. As if these people's lives had not been made difficult enough, now Reinhrdt is suing them? Then what the hell was the mock trial and whipping for? How Christian is that? And they really believe that they are not a cult?

David is lashing out further at the Johnsons over his troubles in Australia of late. This is a new low for the JCs and a sad night for all of us. Here are the details:

Reinhardt Zeuner's attorney's name is GARY S. BROWN.

He filed suit against Jared and Joshua Johnson on April 18, 2008, at the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, 415 W. Ocean Blvd., South District Long Beach Courthouse.

The case number is NC051176.

Reinhardt Zeuner is named is the plaintiff, the Johnsons the defendants. What blatant hypocrisy. He is suing the Johnsons. I cannot believe it.

Date: July 04, 2008 12:14PM

Dear Zeusor,

Thanks for the details...do you know what exactly Reinehardt committed himself to in the previous " out of court " settlement? I would have presumed that it included an agreement precluding further court action.....if Reinehardt has now breached this committment, do the Johnsons need to persist with any current reparations...one wonders, if they now have any obligations al all to the previous settlement?

(..and just piss off , David Mckay, with your greed! .....but no doubt (unfortunately) I'll see you in court!)

Date: July 04, 2008 12:34PM

DAVID MCKAY ON GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVENESS

[youtube.com]

You're welcome, Malcolm, and no, I do not know many details of the previous settlement.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2008 12:47PM by zeuszor.

Date: July 04, 2008 10:03PM

David is fishing for a new source of income here....having failed to "win" disciples out of the organ harvesting and now having very few "donors" to prostitute for fund-raising...

The "altruistic" organ donations were of course always "cash positive" episodes for the JesusChristians, where David instructed the individual JC members to ask for "recompense" for the extraneous costs of the exercise (so-called "lost income" while the donor was incapacitated and recovering from the operative procedures)...this would have put vast sums, by JesusChristian standards, (who we remember live off refuse, in derelict vans) into the control of David McKay....hence he can now afford to engage in the bogus invention of civil wrongs....and hire the legal mercenaries he needs, through which he to steal the the livelyhood of those families from whom he has kidnapped their children.

The "three million that he seeks and the multiplicity of "claims" are all of course, intended to intimidate the Johnsons into "cutting their losses" and pursuing an out-of-court settlement in Davids favour....(the standard tactics of someone without any substance to any of their claims!)....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.