Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:27PM

zeuszor
I am the only one left it seems who has not been banned form the JC forum so here I am banging my head against the wall with David one more time.

Reason being. It serves his purposes to have you continue posting there which kinda says something don't you think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 20, 2008 01:35PM

Good point. Very good point.

I'll ask him myself why he has not banned me completely.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 20, 2008 08:26PM

Sorry to interrupt the flow, but does anyone know where Dave and Cherry are travelling right now? I heard they were on a trip around Australia....

Date: June 21, 2008 03:40PM

Dear Blackhat,

The "extended" vacation has been deliberately taken as far as I can judge, for the purposes of trying to circumvent his expulsion from the Quakers....(upon his return, he would claim to have been "duplicitously" expelled, "behind his back" where he had no "opportunity" to speak on his behalf....David is preparing his charade of being unfairly "victimized" in advance.....by refusing to be available and then deceitfully claiming that he was "stabbed in the back"....)

I can't say where they are going....(although I'd love to be able to make some suggestions....)...

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: June 22, 2008 05:20AM

I wonder if he is going to drop in on his family and rebuild relations.

Date: June 22, 2008 06:24AM

Like a crossed and irascible infant DM lives in an autistic world where empathy for other human beings is conspicuous by its absence. The world revolves around him, nothing must frustrate or challenge his juvenile sollipsism. To broach even the mildest of criticism is to provoke a veritable tsunami of threats and tantrums,and an aggressive bug-eyed hissy fit.

That's the word for how his mind works, isn't it? Sollipsism.

Date: June 22, 2008 07:38AM

Dear Zeusor,

Sollipism? (I had to use a dictionary!!)....that's clever....yes, sounds like David to a "T"! He is of course the very antithesis of the "altruism" that he endeavoured to mask himself behind in the organ harvesting....er, sorry, Kidney "donation"....weren't they....(I see that Sandi dutifully wrote that our allegations are "spurious"....I wonder how legally liable that will make her when Ash eventually pulls out of the JesusChristians.....Would a statute of limitations apply here I wonder?)

It would be difficult to trust that David didn't have an "ulterior motive" (more "front" to desperately throw before the Quakers), if he ever did deign to visit any immediate family of his....that's a situation where those involved would have to carefully judge for themselves, but as he has down the years, committed the "unforgiveable sin" (blaspheming the Spirit of God by committing sin AND then deceitfully denying that he has) well over 490 occasions (IMO)....he has exceeded the "70 times 7", that I would feel obliged to take any "friendly drop-in visits" from him with any seriousness....

....but then perhaps, others may be more Christian than I....

Date: June 22, 2008 07:44AM

The sollipsism angle got me thinking, Malcolm...clinically speaking, could DM be a high-functioning autistic, or an "ambulatory schizophrenic?"

He certainly seems to have many of the attributes of an autistic.

Has anybody some suggestions for new vids that I might produce? I need some ideas here.

Date: June 23, 2008 09:28PM

Those who watched Four Corners tonight will know that the real David Lowe (that man who is not Private Eyes) had a very real legitimate reason for attending the Louise Samways meeting in Sydney, and that it had NOTHING to do with the Jesus Christians.

I think anyone who saw the program would now be convinced that he is not Private Eyes.

Date: June 23, 2008 09:47PM

I was very moved by seeing the real David Lowe's story.

When he met Dave and Cherry McKay some years ago at some kind of conference, McKay reports that after half an hour of talking with them about their beliefs, he became agitated and negative towards their message, in what Dave describes as a reactive way. Now we know why! This man, according to the program, has had an appalling experience with what was described as a cultic religious movement which has fragmented his family. No wonder his bleepers went off to the max after half an hour with Dave and Cherry!!!!!

Much later he went to a seminar because of the things which had happened to him and his family during their time with this movement. And Dave McKay comes up to him! Of course he freaks the guy out!

Then the McKay's suddenly want to involve him with some kind of accuations and meetings! No wonder he said when Dave phoned him that he didn't want anything to do with him! Once bitten, twice shy eh?

And this is proof that the man is Private Eyes? Did you see the program Dave???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.