Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: November 25, 2007 12:30AM

Free of DM. The post I acknowleged was nothing to do with your Tyrannus posts.

The posts Zeuszor mentioned related to Dave being kicked off the Academic section for trying to find out how many ex COG members were still following the Lord. Dave then moved to the Gen X section, where he was challenged, by what one would assume are ex COG members. These were the posts on the site I was acknowledging.

At the end of the day in doesn't make any difference who bought the site or posts for that matter to the attention of the board. No medals are being handed out. I have acknowledged and thanked you if you brought the site to the attention of the board first. Thank you also for your Tyrannus posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: November 25, 2007 01:21AM

private eyes
Free of DM. The post I acknowleged was nothing to do with your Tyrannus posts.

Mah ' Tyrant' post had de link 2 de post Zeuz repli 2 nd rote bout

The posts Zeuszor mentioned related to Dave being kicked off the Academic section for trying to find out how many ex COG members were still following the Lord. Dave then moved to the Gen X section, where he was challenged, by what one would assume are ex COG members. These were the posts on the site I was acknowledging.

De onz Mah ' Tyrant' post had de link 2

At the end of the day in doesn't make any difference who bought the site or posts for that matter to the attention of the board. No medals are being handed out.

Zo Y U tank eny 1 den ?

I have acknowledged and thanked you if you brought the site to the attention of the board first. Thank you also for your Tyrannus posts.

Xkusez Xkusez zill no pology U B 2 arrgan

Date: November 25, 2007 01:34AM

Xkusez Xkusez zill no pology U B 2 arrgan gesl ike Tyrannozores

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: November 25, 2007 02:04AM

Free of DM. I have checked all your links and note that the posts I acknowledged are also included on your links, although the thrust of your posts appeared to be re Tyrannus. So you are correct, you did bring the posts to our attention first. So thank you, again. I guess I have to apologise for acknowledging Zeuszor instead of you? So apologies.

Feel free to PM me if there is any confusion in future or you don't feel your contribution is being acknowledged. It would be a shame if you left the yard, as you obviously have a lot to offer.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 25, 2007 02:12AM

private eyes
Free of DM. I understand what you are saying now! You want to be credited with letting the board know of the actual ex family site details first, not the particular post on it, that I was acknowledging Zeuszor for bringing to our attention.

Most people who have studied cults for a number of years and particularly, the Children of God would be aware of the site and do monitor it.

However, if you want credit for posting the site details on this board first, from me and not anyone else, so be it. Congratulations, great job.

Now Zeuszor would you please do the same? I'm feeling Free of DM needs some affirmation.

Well played, Mr. Free of DM. I acknowledge you let the board know of the site first. Stay Irie, mon.

Having a look at the new posts at the JC forum, I now bring us to our "Asinine JC-related quote of the day", and it's from Al again:

[welikejesus.com]

"It is good that Brian has recanted on his mistake, it shows maybe one day he might be ready to be a Jesus Christian or a Jesus Christian Supporter, God willing"

That's so funny coming from Al who can't make up his mind which cult to join, the Jehovah Witnesses or the Jesus Christians. At least the JW's would be cheaper, he wouldn't have to give up his house. I wonder what Wayne would have to say about that? And of course, the Commonwealth Bank would want to make sure their mortgage was paid first before David got his hands on the leftovers.

The other post from Al was interesting. Regarding Brian and Co feeling guilty. Not so much for his post, but Dave's answer. About people feeling convicted i.e. guilty, especially about kidneys. I wonder if that is what JC members feel, or are made to feel, to make them donate? From DM:

Thanks, Al. Yes, I agree, that if we live according to the teachings of Jesus, it will "convict" people, meaning it makes them feel guilty. I think that is probably most clear with regard to the kidney donations, but, yes, it does exist in other areas as well. The only problem with teaching (or even believing) that too strongly, is that it could make us miss some GENUINE criticism in the midst of all the flak that just comes from people trying to defend themselves.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2007 02:28AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 25, 2007 03:42AM

private eyes
Free of DM. I have checked all your links and note that the posts I acknowledged are also included on your links, although the thrust of your posts appeared to be re Tyrannus. So you are correct, you did bring the posts to our attention first. So thank you, again. I guess I have to apologise for acknowledging Zeuszor instead of you? So apologies.

Aktnolegd nd respec

Feel free to PM me if there is any confusion in future or you don't feel your contribution is being acknowledged.

PM U? Iz U n charj ere sir? Kent I jest PM da riginel cru lik hello R gladitzover R apostate R liverpool ?

It would be a shame if you left the yard, as you obviously have a lot to offer.

Rong, I forsook da lot

Date: November 25, 2007 03:51AM

Why? What is the problem?

Date: November 25, 2007 05:09AM

Dis sorta ting

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 25, 2007 05:45AM

Irie-I mon.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 25, 2007 06:57AM

free of DM
Dis sorta ting

[www.youtube.com]

That is a fantastic short film. Pincus is fantastic and gets the best lines. Hope all the folks over at JC forum enjoy recognising all the characters.

Thanks so much for bringing it to the forum.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.