Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 23, 2007 01:26AM

Does anybody know anything about Friends Learning Resources: it is a non-profit organization that provides books of an educational and spiritual nature, and makes use of volunteers so books can be sold at a minimal price to schools in Kenya. I believe this is the name of the Quaker front group that David uses (Friends Learning Resources). If it is a Quaker organization, it should have audited accounts, etc. Survivors was said to be published by this group on the Amazon site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2007 01:27AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: November 23, 2007 01:40AM

private eyes

Judging by his recent attempts at dialogue on the Ex Family of God site, some of them are fairly aware of his alleged links to the Family.

Thank you for drawing our attention to that site, Zeuszor.

Oy brite eyes, Zeuszor neva drawed no tention to DAT site man. Git ur fax strait! Ay did

Zeusz will tell ya dat mself!

NT meens ' No text' on dat site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2007 01:41AM by free of DM.

Date: November 23, 2007 07:51AM

Hey man, meaning no disrespect, but I don't speak in Ebonics. Can you switch to normal English please? I am sick of having to translate what you are communicating.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2007 07:53AM by zeuszor.

ERROR---MODERATOR PLEASE ERASE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2007 07:52AM by zeuszor.

ERROR---MODERATOR PLEASE ERASE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2007 07:52AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 23, 2007 09:23AM

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Date: November 23, 2007 11:57AM

THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION ON KIDNEY DONATION/LAUGH OF THE NIGHT

Hi folks! I'm Brian B. ,and I'm back with our "Asinine JC-related quote of the day." This one's a zinger, and it's from our friend AlAntony.

[welikejesus.com]

In this passage, Al is bringing out the ideat that the Jehovah's Witness New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures supports the idea of live-donor kidney donation because the word "kidney" is in fact in the Bible. Here it is, from Revelation 2:23 in NWT:

23 And her children I will kill with deadly plague, so that all the congregations will know that I am he who searches the kidneys and hearts, and I will give to YOU individually according to YOUR deeds.

Strange, strange. Where did they get the word "kidneys?" Well, no reputable Bible scholar would recognize the NWT anyway; they'd see it as the corrupt paraphrase that it is. KJV says:

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Hmm...I'll have to do some reading later, look into the Greek. No matter, the NWT to me is a hunk of fancy toilet paper, for one thing, and for another thing if Al were a JW he'd realize that the Watchtower does not really support organ donation or blood transfusion anyway! How ludicrous that Al was suggesting that the Scriptures do encourage kidney donation because the NWT says so. Can you believe what you are reading? You can't make this stuff up, folks. Here it is, in black and white. Al is truly not the sharpest tack in the box. It's downright idiotic.

[welikejesus.com]

A LITTLE LATER

Huh, you learn something new every day. Check this out: the word in Greek is nephros (Strong's 3510): a kidney (WOW), fig. the inmost mind,:-reins. I stand corrected. Nephros. Interesting. Still, it's really stupid to say that the Bible encourages kidney donation because of that passage.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2007 12:14PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: November 23, 2007 12:21PM

Free of DM

Quote:

"Oy brite eyes, Zeuszor neva drawed no tention to DAT site man. Git ur fax strait! Ay did"

My facts are straight. I was responding to Zeuszor's post on November 21, 2007:

Zeuszor

Quote:

"DM has been posting here too. And making a jerk of himself as usual.

(www.exfamily.org)

If you also brought that site to our attention or bought it to Zeuszor's attention first , thank you. We appreciate your contribution.

Date: November 23, 2007 12:45PM

Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: November 24, 2007 05:10AM

private eyes
Free of DM

Quote:

"Oy brite eyes, Zeuszor neva drawed no tention to DAT site man. Git ur fax strait! Ay did"

My facts are straight. I was responding to Zeuszor's post on November 21, 2007:

Zeuszor

Quote:

"DM has been posting here too. And making a jerk of himself as usual.

(www.exfamily.org)

If you also brought that site to our attention or bought it to Zeuszor's attention first , thank you. We appreciate your contribution.

Ya man brite eyes, I put da info on here 1st frm www.exfamily.org
Zeus pickd up may nuus. Luk bak n c.

Wen U say 'We appreciate your contribution.' Wat dose dat mean? Da 'We' ting?
Da Qween and big men speeks dat way. Sory fo intrudin man in yo yard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.