Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 19, 2007 04:54AM

HEY DAVID, we're playing your song!

Hall and Oates ROCK!!!!

I see you, you see me
watch you blowin' the lines when you're making a scene
Oh girl, you've got to know
what my head overlooks
the senses will show to my heart
when it's watching for lies
you can't escape my
Private Eyes
they're watching you
they see your every move
Private Eyes
they're watching you
Private Eyes
they're watching you watching you watching you watching you

You play with words you play with love
you can twist it around baby that ain't enough
cause girl I'm gonna know
if you're letting me in or letting me go
don't lie when you're hurting inside
'cause you can't escape my
Private Eyes
they're watching you
they see your every move
Private Eyes
they're watching you
Private Eyes
they're watching you watching you watching you watching you

Why you try to put up a front for me
I'm a spy but on your side you see
Slip on, into any disguise
I'll still know you
look into my Private Eyes

DM's fantasy-oriented interpretation of reality makes me want to vomit. Normally I wouldn't play this game of explaining and responding to messages one line at a time (so tedious), but this is so sickening that I'll respond to that in a somewhat point-by-point manner. Does DM really, actually believe this stuff?
It's be astounding if he believes in half of the things he imagines.

[welikejesus.com]

1) Franky and I are not an item, have not moved in together, have never even met face-to-face for that matter, and live in two totally separate countries on two totally separate continents (she in the UK, me in the USA). I repeat: we are not a couple (but are friends, of course) and do not live together. To Franky: you know I love ya! ;-)

2) David, you are one total crazy-ass. For one thing, I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A DAVID LOWE AT ALL, and for another thing, I never said that Glenn and PEyes are the same person. They are not.

3) You can manipulate the historical context and circumstances under which you write that "Divine Authority" monstrosity all you want David, but the fact remains, you said it.

And you never answered the question (did I ever even bother to ask? I can't recall): why did you remove "Divine Authority" from your website, with the rest of your "Restricted Articles"/DAVE Letters?

5) The statement, "As you can see, just being a new religious movement is enough to get you in the bad books of these guys" is a gross oversimplification of my (I can only speak for myself on this) position. I do not have it in for NRMs in general (I'll tell you something personal about myself: some of my best friends are Hare Krsnas, I am myself an Episcopalian, and have myself been accused of being in a "cult" over my alignment with that church) but the thing is David, yours is a overly authoritarian, overly controlling, manipulative, and ultimately deeply destructive, abusive group.

The harm you do to people is every bit as deep and lasting and painful as the damage done by any serial rapist or pedophile David. You are one sick, twisted person and we'll not rest until you are stopped, by whatever legal and moral means at out disposal.

What is the difference between DM and a Christian? Christians pray for people, but DM preys on people.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 05:05AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 19, 2007 08:16AM

DM used to mean 'Dungeon Master'.

Date: November 19, 2007 01:16PM

"It is sad that not only Brian, but everyone sitting in that studio, apart from the members of the Jesus Christians, was not able to see the error in his logic. Is it wrong for Christians to study the life and teachings of Jesus to find principles that should work in ordering our lives today? Does it prove that one has messianic delusions if they do this? Of course not."

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Good Lord Almighty. Now I have seen it all. Everybody in the studio was victim to an error in logic? Everybody is wrong, muddle-headed, except for David and his people?

Saying that 1) Jesus was persecuted in the "press" of His day, plus 2)the JCs are persecuted be the press of theirs, equals=the JCs are truly following Jesus, and they are all the more "righteous" because Jesus was unpopular in His day and the JCs are too in theirs, is goofy thinking. That is an error of inductive reasoning. Like does not mean is. For instance, an orange is like a tangerine or a grapefruit or an apple, for that matter; the point is, they are all different fruits.

Using this logic, David, are you also insinuating (by extension) that you expect to be crucified/martyred for your beliefs someday, like Jesus was? This does seem to indicate some evidence of of "messianic delusions" on your part.

Do you think that ITV would have agreed to bring me all the way over there, spent all of that money on travel, hotel, food, the whole shebang (my room in the hotel had a jacuzzi in it, for Pete's sake! Thanks again, ITV) if they didn't think that I had something useful to share, something good to contribute to the discussion? The funny thing is, I only actually spoke on the show for a total of maybe fifteen minutes.

They went to a lot of expense and trouble to get my whiny face and sweaty voice out there, David.

I was only in England for, like, four days. Not a vacation. As a matter of fact, I only left the hotel once the whole time in England (other than when I left to go back to the airport) and that's when I got picked up to go to the studio. I had barely gotten over the jetlag before I had to go back to TX again.

You haven't even seen any bad press yet, David. You do not know what bad press is.

Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 01:41PM by zeuszor.

Date: November 19, 2007 02:23PM

"The obvious question is that, with our extensive media experience, why did we consent to appearing on the Jeremy Kyle show. The answer is because about five minutes of truth is all it takes to blow away many hours of lies, but only if your audience is intelligent enough to listen critically."

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Oh wow. I literally cannot believe my eyes. So, the evidence of an individual's intelligence consists of the fact that he or she agreed with and advocates DM and his ideas? Those who do not do so are unintelligent and lacking in critical thinking skills? Did you all catch that?

Reminds me of that COG scan that says, "THE LORD HAS ACTUALLY GIVEN US A TRUE LOVE for many of these "mentally handicapped Christians..."" So if somebody disagrees with and speaks out against you, it is because they are stupid, right, David? Good God...

[forum.culteducation.com]

It's in the first scan. See it? Also from DM's post on his domain:

"I cannot believe that the entire audience of 1.4 million viewers is not able to see through what he does, and in particular, through what he was doing with us."

"...and that could be read out later as my response. Jeremy accepted; however, I would not be surprised if he deletes Malcolm's letter AND my response, because the letter was really a fizzer."

I have that letter too, and will send you a copy. Don't worry about that. On the way.

OVER A MILLION PEOPLE are going to watch me tell you off and get applauded for it, David. I hadn't thought of it in those terms until just now. Unreal. Wow...

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2007 02:37PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 19, 2007 02:38PM

I'm getting a big sick of hearing this argument that Jesus was unpopular/got bad press/was persecuted in his day and this is some kind of confirmation that David McKay's unpopularity proves that he is like Jesus.

Go back to the Gospels David. They tell us that Jesus was immensly popular. Thousands flocked to hear him, crowds mobbed him, he rode into Jerusalam as crowds cheered and applauded him, recognising the truth of what he preached. He had popular support. The people couldn't get enough of him. So much so that he was seen as a political threat by the authorities and summarily executed. He wasn't executed because his teachings were unpopular, he was executed because they were so popular that they posed a political threat!

Hardly the story of one who was unpopular and persecuted for his teachings eh? As I have said before on this forum, where are the throngs who cannot help but be persuaded by the power and authority of David's teachings and prophecies? I don't see them, do you David? Can you answer this question? Why, if you are as 'unpopular' as Jesus, aren't the people thronging to see and hear you?

Date: November 19, 2007 02:44PM

Blackhat
I'm getting a big sick of hearing this argument that Jesus was unpopular/got bad press/was persecuted in his day and this is some kind of confirmation that David McKay's unpopularity proves that he is like Jesus.

Go back to the Gospels David. They tell us that Jesus was immensly popular. Thousands flocked to hear him, crowds mobbed him, he rode into Jerusalam as crowds cheered and applauded him, recognising the truth of what he preached. He had popular support. The people couldn't get enough of him. So much so that he was seen as a political threat by the authorities and summarily executed. He wasn't executed because his teachings were unpopular, he was executed because they were so popular that they posed a political threat!

Hardly the story of one who was unpopular and persecuted for his teachings eh? As I have said before on this forum, where are the throngs who cannot help but be persuaded by the power and authority of David's teachings and prophecies? I don't see them, do you David? Can you answer this question? Why, if you are as 'unpopular' as Jesus, aren't the people thronging to see and hear you?

Amen, and Amen! Thanks for that. Very well put.

...circular reasoning....
Date: November 20, 2007 02:19AM

"It is sad that not only Brian, but everyone sitting in that studio, apart from the members of the Jesus Christians, was not able to see the error in his logic. Is it wrong for Christians to study the life and teachings of Jesus to find principles that should work in ordering our lives today? Does it prove that one has messianic delusions if they do this? Of course not."

writes David Mckay…..

“It is sad that not only Brian, but everyone else in that Studio, apart from the members of the Jesus Christians were able to see the error in David’s “logic”. It is wrong for those who call themselves "Christians" and who study the life and teachings of Jesus, to then deny those principles that should work in ordering their lives today! Does it prove that they have don’t have messianic delusions if they deny this? Of course not”

thinks God….

Re: ...circular reasoning....
Date: November 20, 2007 02:32AM

...cogently put....Blackhat!

In fact, putting David (lack of) logic to a little parody,...you know, now that I think of it....

....Jesus wore sandals....and I wear sandals too....hence I must be Jesus...because only those who really love Jesus will strive to be like him....and I have strived so hard, self-importantly wearing these sandals where ever I happen to go, that I must surely have 'become" Jesus by now....why just look down at my feet I ask you....what can you see? None other than sandals....genuine Christ like sandals.....who else (excluding those imposters in thongs) wears sandals like Jesus, the way I wear them!

No-one I tell you...NO-ONE....N-O....O-N-E!!!

(.....jumping ever more wildly up and down, in frenzied agitation, in those just so exclusive sandals.....)

It's a JOY!!
Date: November 20, 2007 03:07AM

Oh, JOY...Oh, JOY!!!

David's now trying to pre-empt the testimony against him by "detailing" the faults and foibles of all those who testified against him on the JK program....

....so it actually must have gone SO badly against him, that he's being forced to do this in desperation, in order to "regain ground" somehow.....Oh JOY, Oh JOY!!!

.....thus it must have really been genuinely BAD press for him....!

(...those who participated in the show SHOULDN'T respond to these details David has published, without running any response past the programs' organizers first I believe, given the "undertakings" that I believe were entered into....let David hang himself here first!!)

Date: November 20, 2007 12:50PM

Here's what David had to say when JK asked him on the show about his early life, his background:

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles...it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

Just kidding. That was Dr. Evil's speech from Austin Powers.

[youtube.com]

You have children of your own, David. When was the last time you called your kids and told them that you love them?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.