Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Date: September 14, 2007 11:29PM

...and touché, in relation to an earlier posting Private Eyes, where you remark on the “cultic thinking” that so constricts Davids’ interpretation of the world external to his cocoon…..He “KNOWS” that we are in fact all part of larger conspiracy because that’s all that he is personally capable of conceiving.

People who suffer from those nature of psychological disorders, where they need to express dominance over others, LOVE hierarchies……in fact, they love them so much that they can only COMPREHEND a world of personal hierarchies of one sort or another…hence David is myopically limited in his “world view” to the delusional anxieties that underscore his own neurotic syndrome…and he has to…..just HAS TO “unearth” the secret organization that we all have running behind the scenes of the postings on this forum, stealthily orchestrating our co-ordinated attacks on his person…it certainly is hilarious watching his increasingly insane outbursts!

I would have more to say on this….but Apostate has informed me that I’ve already reached my monthly quota of postings….(although I thought I was awarded the right to more, if I paid the yearly dues in advance, Apostate? In fact the more I think of whats in members handboodk, the more certain I am...I warn you, Apostate!... Senior or not, I’ll take this up with the treasurer!!) ….and of course, I need to tune in to tonights’ broadcast from Private Eyes while the battery on the Short-Wave is still charged……

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 14, 2007 11:47PM

Dear Joe

While never having met your mother Joe, I can only assume that she is somewhat “feisty” in nature given that she is one of the few individuals who have been able to stand eyeball to eyeball with the Great Deciever himself and stare him down……(…hence he was then forced to return to his lair, tail between his legs, and in sheer spite, create the “dysfunctional families” thread on his website in order to persuade himself that he could still “pull one over” your mother, by demonstrating to her how very much that her son was still in his clutches)……

The new dysfunctional families thread permits David the ease of “monitoring” you with the touch of a button, doesn't it Joe!….you have to “prove” how independent you are of your family because if not, that would serve as evidence of “looking back” after puting your hand to the plow…and little Joe would then be subject to grievance meeting after grievance meeting until he learnt to discipline himself back “into the spirit”….

You can’t as much as email or phone your parents independently now, can you Joe, ….because that would enable you to engage in "unsupervised communication", external to the Orwellian nightmare of David McKay’s evil empire….(…which is the “Kingdom” that you are now actively promoting and encouraging others to join…..)

The Surveillance of the Lambs, you might call it!….(Mmm….wasn’t that a film? Now that I think of it, in respect of the “relationships” he has with others (consuming their very lives!), David does have that passing similarity to…oh…what has his name…? Hannibal Lecter?...doesn’t he, Joe?)

Feisty or no, however, …. I can see though, that you may be right in your criticisms of your mothers’ abilities to discern the wider lessons of history,…you of course being so gracious as to point out that her own “systemite” bias.....(Do the JC’s still persist with the Children of God terminology, David purloined from them? ) prevent her from seeing the broader truth behind the superficial circumstantial details……….

Quite rightly Joe, you point out that any minor incidences of Slavery that may, or may not have, occurred in the early history of the Quakers, are generally insignificant when taken in context of the wider picture of the world and its history……

The early Negro Americans worked long hours for no more than the food they ate and a bare minimum of clothing and shelter; they were regularly humiliated, degraded and deprived of sustenance where they got “uppity”; they had no civil rights in relation to they lives they were forced to lead, were restricted in the movements they made, were not permitted to own any major possessions and were denied any independent income….

You are so right Joe…..when you look at the wider picture it all makes sense,…Your mother just doesn’t have the wisdom to see it, does she!!….the enslavement of any early African Americans to a hatefully prejudiced white ruling class who bullied them into submission, is really insignificant from the perspective of the larger milieu from which this admittedly sad, but not particularly significant history must be interpreted…..it of course means little that some individual Quakers, or wider society may have condoned such practises…. given that such practises are barely any different from the circumstances of your OWN current enslavement.

Hmmm….Now I see your point…..

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: September 15, 2007 05:09AM

An example of Dave ordering a parent to ONLY communicate in a location of HIS choosing, i.e the "Dysfunctional Families" thread:

"[i:f0bccdcbe5]Just to be perfectly clear, Kate, you do know that this thread was set up so that you can send a message to Ash any time any where and he will get it, don't you? You are free to write on it as much as you like and as often as you like"[/i:f0bccdcbe5]

and his response when this parent refuses to obey:

[i:f0bccdcbe5]"Why are you ignoring him and then complaining to us that you haven't heard from him? It does sound like you are trying to create a reason for panic when there is none."[/i:f0bccdcbe5]

I would think that this parent is complaining to Dave because he is the one dictating to her that she only communicate via the rather labelling thread of "Dysfunctional Families", and that her son is obeying him by agreeing with his orders.

Here is a quote from Dave where he provides evidence of the so called unreasonableness of this parent:
[i:f0bccdcbe5]
"I want to add here that Kate phoned us (Cherry and me) early this morning (before 8am), "[/i:f0bccdcbe5]

Shock horror!!

Note he says [b:f0bccdcbe5]"before 8am"[/b:f0bccdcbe5], not 5am, 6am, or even 7am. It was most likely 7:55am. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me seeing that Dave was most likley up since 5am anyway; and that people in the real world do actually communicate at this time before the day starts. Or is this an example of yet another restriction, i.e. Dave is only available during business hours.

Date: September 15, 2007 05:14AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST

I would have more to say on this….but Apostate has informed me that I’ve already reached my monthly quota of postings….(although I thought I was awarded the right to more, if I paid the yearly dues in advance, Apostate? In fact the more I think of whats in members handboodk, the more certain I am...I warn you, Apostate!... Senior or not, I’ll take this up with the treasurer!!) ….and of course, I need to tune in to tonights’ broadcast from Private Eyes while the battery on the Short-Wave is still charged……

Sssh Malcolm, SELAH! You know you are only supposed to bring up business related issues when the Council of 13 is sitting.

Date: September 15, 2007 08:34AM

Dear Apostate,

That was a sharply humorous insight that you made about David's children (the liberated individuals, tht is, of course!) being in the unfortunate position of having to "bring up" their own parents.....LOL!

Given that David continues to abscond without approval and deliberately engages in ani-social behaviour despite repeated warnings fom them, I wonder if David should then be declared "uncontrollable", made a ward of the state and placed in a appropiate correctional institution.

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: September 15, 2007 02:13PM

I think it's funny, that they believe the stuff they make up or when thay can't see past satire, but when we actually give them real information, they don't believe it.

Rest assured Jinny, it easy to remember a particular date. I just think think of Jonestown. Wasn't it also the 18 November when Jim Jones lead his People Temple cult in a mass murder murder suicide?

If you don't think we are aware of dates, don't expect to get any presents.

Then we've got Dave not really believing that agencies like Immigration have any info on the Jesus Christians. He might like to ask Reinhard whether he agrees with him.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: September 15, 2007 04:16PM

Just a quick comment on a post Fran made on the JC forum,saying that the people on the Rick Ross forum were only worried about private information posted on ex members and had de humanized current members and taken away their rights:
Pease re-read the posts.
Actually a lot of people: Hello, Apostate, Jack Oscar Lam, me, in various ways supported anonymity for current as well as ex members.(My main plea was actually for a current JC child to have anonymity).

And Mr Ross stated no information on current members would be published.

Out of interest, would you have done as much for us?

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: September 15, 2007 05:14PM

I think if current members and their associates are really that serious about their personal details not being exposed. They might need to consider not participating in media articles, television shows, having Myspace sites, Facebooks, Blogs, etc, etc.

Jinny carrying on like a chook about her details, but does anyone really think she isn't enjoying the attention?

Date: September 15, 2007 05:24PM

David actually thinks his behavior at a seminar being run by a woman exposing cults and their tactics today in Sydney is reasonable; when in reality it is providing an excellent example of how controlling and demanding he is. In the excerpt below, taken from his forum today, you will see him "rushing" to get Ash so he can get him to disrupt a meeting by loudly demanding to see his mother who was attending the seminar.

Why didn't Ash simply wait until AFTER the seminar to speak with his mother if he wanted to do so? Would Dave allow someone to come into their meeting demanding loudly to see one of his group members? I think not.

Anyway, here is Dave's ramblings with a few interjections from me in bold print:

[i:86387ccf1a]Then we rushed to find Ash and bring him back so he could see his mother himself. [b:86387ccf1a]Yes Dave and Cherry felt it was their duty to try and expose some sin they thought Ash's mother was doing in order to divide the family further. Good one guys. Some really reasonable behavior there... not![/b:86387ccf1a]. He and Ross went in and asked if they could attend, and they were told that they were not wanted either, that only professionals were allowed. (So Kate herself has become a "professional" cult-buster now, eh? We wonder what university you got your degree from, Kate!)

Ash thought that maybe it was because they were afraid of Ross. [b:86387ccf1a]Afraid of Ross!! It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that they were gate crashers and that Ash was demanding loudly to see his mum? Na, it must have been because they were all terrified of Ross :roll: [/b:86387ccf1a]

Certainly, they would not object to Ash himself coming in, totally on his own, and attending the seminar. But when he went in on his own, he got the same treatment, [b:86387ccf1a]Surprise, surprise, imagine that getting thrown out again[/b:86387ccf1a] even though he explained loudly enough for those present to hear what he was saying, that he only wanted to see his mother. [b:86387ccf1a]Do you reckon he stuck around till AFTER the meeting? Do you think Dave can see some similarities in how he treats mothers who come to his group asking to see their sons. Probably not because when Dave does the exact same thing he is "right". I seem to recall him quoting Jesus at them, i.e. "my mother and brothers are those that obey god, etc.[/b:86387ccf1a]

He thought that a woman sitting in the front row might have been his mother, although she never turned around when the others in the room turned around to acknowledge his fairly loud request to see his mother. (Ash was at the back of the room.)[/i:86387ccf1a]

[b:86387ccf1a]What a scene. You can just picture it now can't you. Poor poor Ash crying out to see his mother during a seminar she paid to attend and Dave thinks this is reasonable behavior and evidence of his persecution... Please pull the other one. Sheesh :roll:[/b:86387ccf1a]

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: September 16, 2007 12:53AM

private eyes
I think it's funny, that they believe the stuff they make up or when thay can't see past satire, but when we actually give them real information, they don't believe it.

Rest assured Jinny, it easy to remember a particular date. I just think think of Jonestown. Wasn't it also the 18 November when Jim Jones lead his People Temple cult in a mass murder murder suicide?

If you don't think we are aware of dates, don't expect to get any presents.

Then we've got Dave not really believing that agencies like Immigration have any info on the Jesus Christians. He might like to ask Reinhard whether he agrees with him.

Here's another date, see if you can guess what happened on this one:

March 26, 1997

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.