Posted by: apostate ()
Date: October 13, 2006 09:20AM

muppet
apostate
cultmalleus
I wonder how Dave would go with the headline
[b:d16c2d9251]
"Crazy Kidney Cult Whips Arthritic Pensioner"[/b:d16c2d9251]

Anyone care to enter a competition for the most way out headline for these crazy kidney cultists? Rules: must be clean, must be true.

btw, have downloaded all the "stong meat" articles, thanks apostate

No probs Cultmalleus, happy to share it around. I reckon Dave wouldn't mind, after all he wrote it.

Here are some headings for the competition:

[b:d16c2d9251]"God directs cult to whip pensioner"[/b:d16c2d9251]

[b:d16c2d9251]"Quaker whips old lady"[/b:d16c2d9251]

[b:d16c2d9251]"Vascetomies, kidneys, floggings... what next!"[/b:d16c2d9251]

Vasectomies

Living in the end times does not warrant children, I guess.

Who paid for them and what mor can you tell us about this?

Children are a liability in the JC's, especially since they are convinced that Jesus is about to burst on the scene and that the mark of the beast is on the earth now. Their 144,000 army of God vision has them be single, not having sex, or if they are, not having children. It is all about meeting distributing quotas and how fast and far you can run in times of persecution. "Faith", it seems does not extend to having children. I recall one member bemoaning the fact that his child slowed him down in getting literature out as the child needed afternoon naps. Sad way to live and to veiw a child.

I do not know who paid for the vasectomies. I would not be surprised if they used the public health system and got it for free. Some of them have taken to wearing rings to signify they are married to Jesus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 13, 2006 09:51AM

The Heaven's Gate cult members wore wedding rings too, and they were found with said rings on their fingers when their bodies were discovered.
This to signify their being "wed" to their "Older Members". Interesting parallel.

Posted by: muppet ()
Date: October 14, 2006 06:31AM

[/quote]
Some information at this link, stating that DM had one and one post from a Dave McKay claiming that the JC's were building some sort of motel in Kenya.

[www.livingdonorsonline.org][/quote]

How bizarre! A motel? Why?

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: October 14, 2006 09:06PM

muppet
Some information at this link, stating that DM had one and one post from a Dave McKay claiming that the JC's were building some sort of motel in Kenya.

[www.livingdonorsonline.org][/quote]

How bizarre! A motel? Why?[/quote]

Yes, it seems that David is now returning and partaking of the system that he claims to forsake. Watch and wait now for the claim that it is a health centre or the like! Takes money to build a motel. Litnessing takings could not provide enough surely?

Date: October 15, 2006 12:26AM

apostate
muppet
apostate
cultmalleus
I wonder how Dave would go with the headline
[b:6180666b37]
"Crazy Kidney Cult Whips Arthritic Pensioner"[/b:6180666b37]

Anyone care to enter a competition for the most way out headline for these crazy kidney cultists? Rules: must be clean, must be true.

btw, have downloaded all the "stong meat" articles, thanks apostate

No probs Cultmalleus, happy to share it around. I reckon Dave wouldn't mind, after all he wrote it.

Here are some headings for the competition:

[b:6180666b37]"God directs cult to whip pensioner"[/b:6180666b37]

[b:6180666b37]"Quaker whips old lady"[/b:6180666b37]

[b:6180666b37]"Vascetomies, kidneys, floggings... what next!"[/b:6180666b37]

Vasectomies

Living in the end times does not warrant children, I guess.

Who paid for them and what mor can you tell us about this?

Children are a liability in the JC's, especially since they are convinced that Jesus is about to burst on the scene and that the mark of the beast is on the earth now. Their 144,000 army of God vision has them be single, not having sex, or if they are, not having children. It is all about meeting distributing quotas and how fast and far you can run in times of persecution. "Faith", it seems does not extend to having children. I recall one member bemoaning the fact that his child slowed him down in getting literature out as the child needed afternoon naps. Sad way to live and to veiw a child.

I do not know who paid for the vasectomies. I would not be surprised if they used the public health system and got it for free. Some of them have taken to wearing rings to signify they are married to Jesus.

Thanks Apostate,

There was one parent who did not want to become emotionally attached to a young child, in case of persecution, learning this, no doubt, from DM who had demonstrated his emotional freedom from his own children by cutting them out of his life. Dave does mention one of his sons on that donor link above. He also states that his son in law, who is also a donor, had a vasectomy. It is [b:6180666b37]bizarre[/b:6180666b37] that anyone would discourage their children from having children themselves but then that could be his middle name.

Date: October 15, 2006 01:06AM

cultmalleus
ooooh, they'll be reading this, now they'll think they're being persecuted; so OF COURSE they must be holy, holy, holy. And so ultra righteous! Wow, they must be truly sold out Jesus disciples now! Praise be! The more headlines come, the more their treasures in heaven! Oooh yes, there'll be a FLOCK of new disciples now, so inspired by public whippings of the elderly!

Hi cultmalleus

You have an interesting tag. Is that malleus meaning hammer?

How is your competition going?

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: October 15, 2006 03:14AM

muppet

Thanks Apostate,

There was one parent who did not want to become emotionally attached to a young child, in case of persecution, learning this, no doubt, from DM who had demonstrated his emotional freedom from his own children by cutting them out of his life. Dave does mention one of his sons on that donor link above. He also states that his son in law, who is also a donor, had a vasectomy. It is [b:bcf36b3578]bizarre[/b:bcf36b3578] that anyone would discourage their children from having children themselves but then that could be his middle name.

If you think in evolutionary terms it has its advantages. The JC's have very few members, will not reproduce, and in the coming centuries will follow the Dodos!

Whereas the ex members who have regained control of their faculties, will survive.

Date: October 15, 2006 04:41AM

muppet
There was one parent who did not want to become emotionally attached to a young child, in case of persecution, learning this, no doubt, from DM who had demonstrated his emotional freedom from his own children by cutting them out of his life. Dave does mention one of his sons on that donor link above. He also states that his son in law, who is also a donor, had a vasectomy. It is [b:b43a079ce1]bizarre[/b:b43a079ce1] that anyone would discourage their children from having children themselves but then that could be his middle name.

Sad way for a child to grow up. Knowing his parent is keeping the emotional side of the relationship at arms bay to make it easier to forsake him when difficult times come. Sad for the parent as well that he/she has created such a skewed world view.

As Matilda says, from an evoluntionary perspective they will eventually die off due to the vasectomies.

Date: October 15, 2006 04:56AM

matilda
muppet

[www.livingdonorsonline.org]

How bizarre! A motel? Why?
Yes, it seems that David is now returning and partaking of the system that he claims to forsake. Watch and wait now for the claim that it is a health centre or the like! Takes money to build a motel. Litnessing takings could not provide enough surely?

Dave is working in with the Quakers on this one. He has been a member of their movement for a while now and has managed to access some funds through that channel. That is why he talks so sweetly on the "Australian Quaker Forum". There is money and respectibility involved for Dave now. Here is a link [forum.quakers.org.au]

He likes to use words like "provision" from God (pinched from the COG's) when in reality he is engaged in serious fund raising from a variety of sources.

I wonder what the main honcho's in the Quakers would think about his use of their name to garner respectibility for what he does.

Date: October 15, 2006 08:00AM

apostate
[

Dave is working in with the Quakers on this one. He has been a member of their movement for a while now and has managed to access some funds through that channel. That is why he talks so sweetly on the "Australian Quaker Forum". There is money and respectibility involved for Dave now. Here is a link [forum.quakers.org.au]

He likes to use words like "provision" from God (pinched from the COG's) when in reality he is engaged in serious fund raising from a variety of sources.

I wonder what the main honcho's in the Quakers would think about his use of their name to garner respectibility for what he does.

So he is provisioning from the Quakers. Some inheritances have also come into the group, and although some of their funds get sent to India and to World services, the litnessing may be generating a surplus. It is not the first time he has infiltrated a denomination.

Current Page: 19 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.