Re: Universal medicine
Date: March 12, 2013 04:21PM

I get blown away by the similarities between Serge and Universal Medicine and all the other groups out there.

Here's a Victorian cult run by another pair of wacko's who are the reincarnation of someone or another, and who are holding courses, meditations, lifting vibrations ( same clowns different juggling act) and of course, splitting partnerships up by turning the woman against their men folk as abusers. [forum.culteducation.com]

And then there are these guys in UK/US who have publicized the damage their cult has done to them and the tricks they are using to stay in business: discrediting critics, PR groups, defamation suits, media injunctions. Sound familiar?

When I want a real laugh its worth looking at the Universal Medicine page explaining why they are not a cult. It cracks me up every time. Every word in it is deceptive. I wonder who wrote it and what the hell is going in their brains. They are either an abject liar, or they are totally brain dead. It could be both.

When you are going about your business in the world, enjoying existence, watching the clouds go by, paying a bill, having a laugh, trying to be honest to yourself and others; it's a splinter in the mind to think that these people are out there blithely screwing with people's lives doing massive damage for their own gain and aggrandizement. And there seems to be thousands of them. Serge, it seems, is just our local nut job.

For members who think they are part of something special, take the time to look at the other threads in this forum. You too may be blown away by the number of wannabee's out there leading us mere mortals to the next dimension. Personally, it makes me really appreciate this one. At least I know it exists.

As good old Descartes said (ancient wisdom!) "Cogito ergo sum" " I think therefore I am" Think being the operative word.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: March 12, 2013 09:30PM

Thanks CP ,I've just visited the " sphinxspiritual " website and you are correct ,a couple of fruit cakes from the Mornington Peninsula ,Victoria are selling practically the same sort of bullshit that Serge is.
Maybe they could get together and have a " CULT - WAR " and wipe each other out .
You live and hope -Dobbsie

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: March 13, 2013 10:31PM

Part One of everything you probably didn't want to know about Esoteric Breast Massage is now up on the Universal Medicine Accountability blog.

Part 1 is about how the marketing of EBM is similar to the cult conversion process - taking advantage of debilitation, practicing deception and instilling dread to induce dependency on the 'therapy'.

Part 2 will be about EBM propaganda - secrecy, evasions and hyperbolic claims of 'energetic integrity'.

Part 3 will be about the endorsement of EBM by the cult doctors and how the Australian regulator has so far failed to act.

It's also interesting to view EBM in light of the photographic evidence we now have of Serge inappropriately touching women and teaching it as 'healing' for sexual abuse. Particularly after the cult's vehement assertions that Serge has never performed Esoteric Breast Massage and therefore never touches breasts.

It appears he touches genitals instead.

Date: March 13, 2013 10:46PM

Also, in case anyone has doubts about the cognitive dissonance of this cult's members, cult surgeon, Eunice the euthanasia enthusiast Minford, has posted outrage on her blog about sexual abuse in the military.

I couldn't resist and asked her what she thought of sexual abuse in the Universal Medicine cult, which has vigorously defended, haranguing media organizations and publications, and tirelessly spruiking for Serge and his 'utmost integrity' on every corner of the internet.

She removed my question and accused me of abuse LOL and making comments of an 'ad hominem' nature.

Because asking someone to account for defending an abuser is SO much worse than actual sexual abuse.

And it's not a philosophical argument Eunice, I'm asking you to account for your responsibility to the public as a high status physician working for the NHS, and your culpability in recruiting to a sexually abusive, life negating and utterly destructive death driven cult.

Your actions, Eunice, as a high level recruiter and apologist.

Anyway, I told her to visit my blog and look at the images of Serge with his hands on a woman's genitals and explain what was acceptable about them. She didn't. So her employer, the Northern Trust, administrator of Antrim hospital, now has them. She can explain to them instead. It's their patients she's recruiting after all.

Posted by: Rock Biter ()
Date: March 14, 2013 06:37AM

While from personal experience I am very concerned about UM practices, I am also distressed about the way that treefern's highly traumatising experience with UM is being used on the Universal Accountability blog. Treefern's experience is repeatedly used simply as part of a clinically rhetorical strategy.

Whats more, the rhetoric itself seems in danger of orientating to the sarcastic cleverness of the rhetoric itself rather than empathy. I find it difficult to see any sensitivity or respect for how treefern might have felt about the experience or is feeling about her trauma being used over and over again as a strategic weapon.

I think we have to be mindful that the well intentioned use of personal stories in this way can also be experienced as abusive and exploitative.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: March 14, 2013 06:52AM

VenusDarkly
Also, in case anyone has doubts about the cognitive dissonance of this cult's members, cult surgeon, Eunice the euthanasia enthusiast Minford, has posted outrage on her blog about sexual abuse in the military.

I couldn't resist and asked her what she thought of sexual abuse in the Universal Medicine cult, which has vigorously defended, haranguing media organizations and publications, and tirelessly spruiking for Serge and his 'utmost integrity' on every corner of the internet.

She removed my question and accused me of abuse LOL and making comments of an 'ad hominem' nature.

Because asking someone to account for defending an abuser is SO much worse than actual sexual abuse.

And it's not a philosophical argument Eunice, I'm asking you to account for your responsibility to the public as a high status physician working for the NHS, and your culpability in recruiting to a sexually abusive, life negating and utterly destructive death driven cult.

Your actions, Eunice, as a high level recruiter and apologist.

Anyway, I told her to visit my blog and look at the images of Serge with his hands on a woman's genitals and explain what was acceptable about them. She didn't. So her employer, the Northern Trust, administrator of Antrim hospital, now has them. She can explain to them instead. It's their patients she's recruiting after all.

I wonder if Eunice would prescribe Serge's esoteric genital groping to these victims of sexual assault within the military? To assist with healing after appropriate treatment, I mean (you know, after Serge convinces the victims that the abuse they experienced was just a karmic correction that they had coming, because they committed rape in a previous life).

Care to comment, Eunice? I'd ask you directly on your cult apologist blog, but you're clearly not open to critical questioning.

Date: March 14, 2013 05:09PM

Rock Biter
While from personal experience I am very concerned about UM practices, I am also distressed about the way that treefern's highly traumatising experience with UM is being used on the Universal Accountability blog. Treefern's experience is repeatedly used simply as part of a clinically rhetorical strategy.

Whats more, the rhetoric itself seems in danger of orientating to the sarcastic cleverness of the rhetoric itself rather than empathy. I find it difficult to see any sensitivity or respect for how treefern might have felt about the experience or is feeling about her trauma being used over and over again as a strategic weapon.

I think we have to be mindful that the well intentioned use of personal stories in this way can also be experienced as abusive and exploitative.

I'd like to apologize to Treefern. I only just saw Rockbiter's post. My quoting your post from this site was certainly not intended to re-abuse or retraumatize you. It has been removed from the blog.

To be clear, I quoted you once and did so under the understanding that quoting statements published publicly was 'fair use'.

I'm sorry I made you feel abused and exploited, and I won't quote you again.

I also apologize if my sarcasm offended you, but Treefern, I suggest you stop reading my blog, because I'm not about to change my style, and I'm not planning on being less public. Not for anyone. It's not personal against you, it's about freedom of thought and expression - which the cult is determined to curtail, shutting down blogs and critical commentary.

I'd like to ask readers again to help us expose this group and bring them to account. There are official mechanisms in place to do it, but even the regulators are frustrated by the lack of patients/clients willing to make complaints. Whingeing on blogs and forums won't prohibit Serge from practice - and the only way to stop the abuse is by getting him prohibited from performing any kind of health service. We have to make it official.

Date: March 20, 2013 05:02AM

Hats off to Venus for keeping everyone abreast of the EBM debacle.

Part two now up:
[universalmedicineaccountability.wordpress.com]

Date: March 20, 2013 10:13PM

Thanks MacReady, it's a bit difficult not to make puns isn't it?

Esoteric Breast Massage Part 3 will go up presently, but for now the Universal Medicine Accountability blog has a guest post, by a Gonzo journalist from downunder. Fortunately for him he has no loved ones in the cult, but unfortunately he's seen first hand the damage this group is capable of, which is considerable.

The Politics of Revelation by Daoul Ruke

Date: March 21, 2013 06:41PM

I know more than any scientist in my inner heart ... I know everything about the universe and how it works. I can answer any question about any mystery in the world, any mystery in the universe." - Serge Benhayon's message for the "New Era", January 1, 2012

While Serge likes to claim exclusive access (via his "inner heart") to a so-called "ancient wisdom" that knows no bounds, the reality is far more mundane and his sources are far more questionable.

A year or so ago Serge sent out the following e-mail message to be passed around to the students that supposedly backed up his take on the true nature of human origins and history:

"To add into the mix. A little new spin on our history -- so-called.
(Note that Graham Hancock is one of the authors of 'Keeper of the Genesis' -- he is never far from these findings).

I first saw a documentary on the Göbekli Tepe Ancient site some 10 or so plus months ago.

I'm not going to say too much about this except that it adds to the fact of the grander intelligence we have left behind...making today's intelligence questionable if not revealed as being poorer and not of our true nature. Once again, you will see technology we have been told came much, much later -- making caveman either a complete lie or a very intelligent cookie.

As i said last year and the year before -- "there is so much more yet to come, its just the re-beginning".

Enjoy

with love,
Serge

The structures on this site were built about 12,000 years ago (10,000 BC) and intentionally buried with sand about 8,000 years ago. No one knows who these people were, what the massive buildings were for, or why they were buried. Just for reference, these massive structures were built during the last ice age and are more than 7,000 years older than any other structure we have yet discovered on our planet"
[www.wimp.com]

Serge is essentially claiming that a Megalithic structure built 12,000 years ago in Turkey refutes the accepted history of human evolution. I hate to be the one to highlight Serge's piss-poor grasp on human history, but biologically modern human beings (i.e. Homo Sapiens), have existed on this planet for 150,000 - 200,000 years, so that's at least 130,000 of cultural evolution that Serge conveniently forgets when he announces that the Göbekli Tepe site renders caveman "a lie".

That aside, if Serge truly knows everything about everything in the universe (which he claims he does), why would he have to cite such dubious sources as the series 'Ancient Aliens' screened by The History Channel? And why does he not just definitively state once and for all how and by whom he thinks the Göbekli Tepe site and others like it were built, rather than hinting ambiguously at other-worldly mysteries buried by time and dust? He knows everything, so why doesn't he write the definitive book on topic and put historians, archeologists and evolutuionary biologists out of their collective misery?

Lastly, and most humorously, Serge refers to author Graham Hancock as an authority of sorts on these matters. What Serge, in his infinite non-ancient non-wisdom failed to "feel into" is that Hancock has for some years now been researching and promoting the use of Ayahuasca and other shamanic psychedelics as a means to expand human consciousness. Eagle-eyed readers will recall that Ayahuasca topped the UM chart of the "most evil" food on the planet.

Hancock on Ayahuasca:
[www.youtube.com]

The following rambling presentation by Hancock, in which he also admits to being stoned on marijuana for 24 years, has apparently been given the axe by the TED Institute:
[www.youtube.com]

Serge advises his students to "feel" the offerings of musicians, writers, artists etc. on the basis of their "energetic integrity" (or lack thereof). Serge reprimanded UM students who had purchased Jenny James' CD for not being able to "feel" that she had fallen from grace in his estimations and that the CD had been taken off the market. So why was the all knowing Ascended Master not able to "feel" that Graham Hancock's offerings were affected by his lifestyle choices, which includes the use of several substances deemed by Serge to be "evil"?

The answer yet again, to put it bluntly, is because Serge is full of shit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.