Re: Universal medicine
Date: March 22, 2013 07:02AM

MacReady
I know more than any scientist in my inner heart ... I know everything about the universe and how it works. I can answer any question about any mystery in the world, any mystery in the universe." - Serge Benhayon's message for the "New Era", January 1, 2012

While Serge likes to claim exclusive access (via his "inner heart") to a so-called "ancient wisdom" that knows no bounds, the reality is far more mundane and his sources are far more questionable.

A year or so ago Serge sent out the following e-mail message to be passed around to the students that supposedly backed up his take on the true nature of human origins and history:

"To add into the mix. A little new spin on our history -- so-called.
(Note that Graham Hancock is one of the authors of 'Keeper of the Genesis' -- he is never far from these findings).

I first saw a documentary on the Göbekli Tepe Ancient site some 10 or so plus months ago.

I'm not going to say too much about this except that it adds to the fact of the grander intelligence we have left behind...making today's intelligence questionable if not revealed as being poorer and not of our true nature. Once again, you will see technology we have been told came much, much later -- making caveman either a complete lie or a very intelligent cookie.

As i said last year and the year before -- "there is so much more yet to come, its just the re-beginning".

Enjoy

with love,
Serge

The structures on this site were built about 12,000 years ago (10,000 BC) and intentionally buried with sand about 8,000 years ago. No one knows who these people were, what the massive buildings were for, or why they were buried. Just for reference, these massive structures were built during the last ice age and are more than 7,000 years older than any other structure we have yet discovered on our planet"
[www.wimp.com]

Serge is essentially claiming that a Megalithic structure built 12,000 years ago in Turkey refutes the accepted history of human evolution. I hate to be the one to highlight Serge's piss-poor grasp on human history, but biologically modern human beings (i.e. Homo Sapiens), have existed on this planet for 150,000 - 200,000 years, so that's at least 130,000 of cultural evolution that Serge conveniently forgets when he announces that the Göbekli Tepe site renders caveman "a lie".

That aside, if Serge truly knows everything about everything in the universe (which he claims he does), why would he have to cite such dubious sources as the series 'Ancient Aliens' screened by The History Channel? And why does he not just definitively state once and for all how and by whom he thinks the Göbekli Tepe site and others like it were built, rather than hinting ambiguously at other-worldly mysteries buried by time and dust? He knows everything, so why doesn't he write the definitive book on topic and put historians, archeologists and evolutuionary biologists out of their collective misery?

Lastly, and most humorously, Serge refers to author Graham Hancock as an authority of sorts on these matters. What Serge, in his infinite non-ancient non-wisdom failed to "feel into" is that Hancock has for some years now been researching and promoting the use of Ayahuasca and other shamanic psychedelics as a means to expand human consciousness. Eagle-eyed readers will recall that Ayahuasca topped the UM chart of the "most evil" food on the planet.

Hancock on Ayahuasca:
[www.youtube.com]

The following rambling presentation by Hancock, in which he also admits to being stoned on marijuana for 24 years, has apparently been given the axe by the TED Institute:
[www.youtube.com]

Serge advises his students to "feel" the offerings of musicians, writers, artists etc. on the basis of their "energetic integrity" (or lack thereof). Serge reprimanded UM students who had purchased Jenny James' CD for not being able to "feel" that she had fallen from grace in his estimations and that the CD had been taken off the market. So why was the all knowing Ascended Master not able to "feel" that Graham Hancock's offerings were affected by his lifestyle choices, which includes the use of several substances deemed by Serge to be "evil"?

The answer yet again, to put it bluntly, is because Serge is full of shit.

I would have to concur with your acute and very humorous analysis.

I heard someone say, sagely, that Serge's knowledge is 'Wikipedia' learning, which I think is true. Like a lot of new-age numb-nuts he scours the internet looking for stories to confirm his half-baked, hair-brain ideas. The mystery here is why he didn't do a little more Googling and work out that Graham Hancock is an old stoner from way back. My guess, intellectual (ahem, that's being kind) laziness. He's found someone he thinks agrees with his naive notions and uses him as a testimonial. He's recommended him before too. I wonder at the energetic integrity of wasted paper. Must take an awful lot of expensive squiggly blobs on paper to clear the haze from that lot of books. $100 down that GH disappears from the recommended reading list real soon.

Again, here we have all of these people hanging on Serge's every word; who claims to know the energetic integrity and reason for everything, who needs the internet to know about these ancient structures ( I mean, didn't he live there as a high priest in at least one of his illustrious past lives?) and then relies on the word of a known twit. You have to ask, if Serge is wrong about this, isnt he probably wrong about everything. Well of course, we know he is- but the followers swallow this shit too likes its ambrosia. Imagine the day they taste that swill in their mouths.

Thanks for the insight MacReady.
Thanks for the constant amusement Serge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: March 22, 2013 08:38AM

MacReady and Concerned Partner - that was ..... AWE-SOME !! You boys are too kind though - "Serge Benhayon ,intellectually lazy ? " No , he's just a five star idiot ! Thanks again and who needs a comedy festival when we've got Serge and his Esoteric Humour .
This is really just BBQ talk from Benhayon -you know when some bloke at a BBQ stands around telling everyone about this
"A-MAZING "show he saw on the Telly the other day , and everybody goes WOW that's awesome man !! Anymore
Sausages ? Over and out Dobbsie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2013 08:50AM by Eric Dobbs.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: March 24, 2013 09:18PM

Esoteric Breast Massage Part 3 - cult doctors promoting UM's abusive women's health practices is now up on the Universal Medicine Accountability blog.

It's the final in the series, and looks at the doctors' powerful role in recruiting women into the cult, the doctors' positions near the top of UM's pyramid scheme of abuse, and the NSW medical council's inaction on the doctors' breaches of their professional codes of conduct. Finally, it looks at the future of UM's recruitment gateway, Esoteric Women's Health Pty Ltd.

Date: March 30, 2013 12:13PM

Northern Star, Australia/July 27, 2012

On July 24, 2012, we published a story titled 'Breast Therapy Slammed'.

We incorrectly stated that Universal Medicine's Serge Benhayon had trained his two son's, Michael and Curtis, to perform esoteric breast massage on women and promoted it as a cure for breast cancer.

We accept that this therapeutic modality is only performed by women practitioners on women.

In addition, we acknowledge that Serge Benhayon has: denied Universal Medicine is a cult, does not claim esoteric breast massage or any other esoteric healing modality offered by Universal Medicine can cure or prevent cancer, and is not aware of any complaints before the HCCC about Universal Medicine or any of its practitioners.

We sincerely apologise to Serge Benhayon, Michael Benhayon and Curtis Benhayon and their families for any hurt and embarrassment this story may have caused.

However, Curtis does perform Esoteric Uterus Massage, which sounds a whole lot worse to me. It is so embarrassing , they don't advertise it anywhere except in their secret notes to their members or at meetings.

I also quite like this from the master of deception:

Mr Benhayon said that most of the claims made against him come from four unnamed men from Bangalow, "a group of disgruntled people taking up a vendetta."

"Bringing us down isn't the answer to saving their relationships. They have to look at why their wives have asked them to be more loving," he said.

We have looked Sterge, and we know the a big part of the reason is that you have spent inordinate amount of time filling their heads with your shit about how relationships need to be reset, men need to be more feminine, and that they only want to have sex and cant make love (but you can) and how men are hard, and woman are sacred, and that after 20 years you realize you never really had a real connection--- all the sort of stuff that eventually is going to make anyone doubt their relationship. Particularly when their parroting your crazy garbage and we're trying to explain why it doesn't make sense.

You've done it before and you're still doing it, just on a mass scale. You really should be ashamed of yourself, but we know you are not.

Just let it be know that the sting may have gone, but the resolve hasn't. Bringing you down is a commitment and it will happen. It is nothing to do with saving the relationships that you poisoned you little twerp. And you know how- Just like the Lords of Form, we know all Serge.

Ps- you also can't count and have a really lousy sense of geography, but why doesn't that surprise me/us.

Date: April 01, 2013 05:22PM

Yeah well, I'm not in Bangalow and I'm not a bloke and I'm not in a relationship with a cult sycophant. But I was in a treatment room with Serge Benhayon and know first hand what he's like and I want to make sure he doesn't continue to abuse people with the crap he tried on me - and worse.

So stir that into your pea soup, Serge.

Anticlockwise.

The Universal Medicine Accountability blog has a new post up. Understandably, outsiders struggle to understand why UM's victims won't come forward and make the official and police complaints that could get UM and Serge Benhayon shut down. Unfortunately, outsiders underestimate Serge's solid hierarchy of feminine bullies (blokes included) - beginning with Eunice Minford at the top of the abuse pyramid - and what it takes for victims to pit themselves against that. Particularly in small town Northern NSW.

Feel-good Fascists - feminine bullying within the Universal Medicine cult

Date: April 04, 2013 06:27PM

The Universal Medicine Cult blog has a new post Evaluating UM As A Cult.
Nice run down of FBI criteria for evaluating cults and how UM meets all - in spades.

Posted by: Morpheus ()
Date: April 05, 2013 02:03PM

“Psychotic personalities tend to amass followers….they know all too well how to play on the fear and weaknesses of others…they they proclaim they will be the light and security others seek. In their own minds they hold themselves superior…desperate lost and frightened people turn to the as saviors, creating a flock of followers. The more followers there are, the more ‘social proof’ and normalisation of the otherwise often fantastic and absurd claims of the narcissist..”

I read this on the Universal Medicine Cult forum. It's so true. I was reminded of the whole thing last weekend when I went to see a friend in the vicinity of the master. She was all glum and dour. It felt really wierd being back around someone whos head is so far in it. Over the last few months for me its as if I am reborn. I am enjoying music again. Food again. People. I have stopped thinking that I know something they don't and realise we are all just trying to find our way. Serge has tapped into that big time. Now I can sit back and think about it I understand he has to be a narcicist or something else going on or how else can he claim all these ridiculous things!?! I feel pretty stupid that I believed it too rather than more obvious truth that anyone who makes such amazing claims must be bonkers. But like everyone else I was trusting, and I wanted someone to know the truth.
I hope now that more members wake up and have the courage to work this out for themselves and find their own lives. It is worth it. Trust me.

Date: April 05, 2013 03:24PM

Well done Morpheus, and it's great to read that you're enjoying the world of the living.

I fear that's another reason why followers don't come forward to tell their stories or make complaints - the pain of feeling stupid, or feeling they were made a fool of.

However, it's really important to know that Serge and UM use very strong manipulation - high deception. Looking at the cult's promotional artwork in my last blog post on feminine bullying, no one could imagine the sinister motives behind the flowers and birdies and love-hearts. And that photo of the treatment room in the UniMed Brisbane clinic is not what anyone would picture as a setting for abuse. The imagery is pretty, the language benign, the mannerisms gentle, and add to that the covert hypnotic techniques via 'meditation' steadily drip fed through daily podcast doses - it's strong stuff.

When I attended the Esoteric Healing Workshop in 2005, I went with the bullshit detector on high alert and a good knowledge of cult techniques. After that weekend I had a physically and mentally numb sensation that persisted for days. Like a hangover. In my mind I was half ranting about what fucking toxic bullshit it all was, while another part of me was intoxicated - thinking yeah, everyone was so nice, and some of what Serge said is kind of yeah okay and he's seems such a harmless little guy goo goo blah blah. It took conscious effort to snap out of it.

I can see how Serge's techniques mentally and physically entrap people. It's not just a matter of being trusting. I wasn't trusting at all and just 2 days of it still got to me to an extent.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: April 05, 2013 09:04PM

Congratulations Morpheus ,it is wonderful that you can now embrace the world of people ,creativity and a depth of possibilities - don't ever let anyone steal them from you again - all the best Dobbsie

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: April 08, 2013 06:07AM

"Religion is not about rituals, clothing, adornments, rules or fear. After all how can there be fear with love?"

[truthaboutuniversalmedicine.com]

Yet Rod follows a cultic belief system centered on fear (of supernatural entities, global calamities and karmic condemnation to further non-esoteric earthly incarnations), ritualistic behavior (everything from breathing, walking, food preparation to yoga and meditation has to be Serge approved), adornments (pendants and healing cards bearing Serge's imaginary magical symbols) and a comprehensive set of rules and regulations that define and divide every aspect of life into pranic or fiery, good ("esoteric") or evil.

UM is the epitome of everything that Rod asserts "religion doesn't have to be".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.