Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 28, 2012 10:51PM

Willow.Sunshine wrote:

“I can’t be with you at the moment because of your energy, but it is because I love you” It makes you feel lower and lower and also lonely therefore a tendency to believe them once again creeps in as you now feel you need to go looking for something again.

This kind of teaching is not unique to UM. Here is something from a different source.

Do you not see, precious ones, you are moving in an atmosphere charged dynamically with human suggestions of every conceivable description? If you do not call the Presence to hold Its Guard about you, the human feeling rides in and qualifies you and your world with its activity.

I am only mentioning this one thing to-night; but there are dozens of things--feelings of mankind--which you will register.

Unless you call your Presence to stand guard, you will, at least, temporarily, be inclined to carry them out. It is the same thing, dear-hearts with anger, with irritation, with sex conditions, or whatever it is.

" For instance, you get into the street-car and sit down by one whose idea is charged with one of those things. If you do not refuse acceptance and call on your Presence to protect you, you will take on that feeling and think it is your own.

"This is why many people find such difficulty with the sex desire; because they come into the atmosphere of people in which that feeling is so heavily charged; and they begin to accept it into their feelings un-knowingly.

Outwardly, there may be nothing in the individual that would indicate it, but the feeling is acting, just the same.

A little later, the author warns

" Watch out, dear hearts, that those do not come into your midst, who are not especially interested in the "I AM" but think they seen an opportunity to get their claws upon the students. I warn you!"

This was published in The Ascended Master Discourses, pp 37, 38, 39 -- Saint Germain Press, 1937.

This was part of the written output of the I AM group, a spin off from Theosophy.

And Willow.Sunshine has revealed the downside of teachings that are 'energy based'.

WHen one first hears those teachings, one probably feels excited, full of possiblities.

Long term, one is in a world where there are no coincidances. One has to keep looking for the underlying pattern.

A mood is no longer just a mood. One is in UM, supposed to be feeling wonderful all the time.

So if you have a bad mood, or feel run down, it means either you're doing the practice wrong, or someone in your life has the bad kind of energy and must be avoided.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: September 28, 2012 11:09PM

Thanks Willow for this moving post. It must be hard coming out the other side, but it is a really positive step to keep talking about it. If you would like any advice and wish it not to be in the public forum, do drop me or any of the other regulars here a PM.

It's also proof (as if any more were needed) of the cult of UM that your former UM friends are treating you as they are, no group seriously bassed around love would ever treat anyone this way. But as is very apparent, love within UM only concerns adoration of the leader and other members. Everyone outside is treated in the same way - with false smiles and dismissive character assassinations.

Willow.Sunshine
Its hard when you are trying to do the best for yourself. There are many things to consider and usually persons who are searching feel a sense of relief when they find something like UM. However some, including myself, get to the point where you ask yourself what really is it that I am agreeing to?

If you express this however you are instantly judged, made to feel that you are channeling the Lords of Form and do not love yourself or are not loving to others. Doubt then comes into your mind…. This once again is hard as before you had made a connection with UM you probably believed that you were doing the right thing for yourself, family and friends but you are now being lead to believe differently.

There is also the separation from friends that have been made in your new environment. These UM friends once thought you were amazing and loved you for you but now offer and a constant bombardment of things such as “you are a bit off at the moment” “why are you following a pranic path” “I can’t be with you at the moment because of your energy, but it is because I love you” It makes you feel lower and lower and also lonely therefore a tendency to believe them once again creeps in as you now feel you need to go looking for something again. For some they can be looking for companionship, others self development or grief counseling and for some it is to become involved with something so deeply so to avoid dealing with their real issues (this is ironic as UM teaches you to face your issues but if you are looking to belong to a group so that you don’t have to face them you will probably never get to the point of being honest about it!)

As someone who is seeing the errors with UM I am having to deal with the judgments and try to move on, but feel appalled at how some are acting just because I am making other choices. I feel sad that what could be very supportive work actually has its basis in greed and corruption and doesn’t seem to want to support you once you start having thoughts and feelings that are truly your own. I know I can love myself and others and do not need to be taught how to.

You have to stop searching as your life really is truly yours and you can do what you please with it. This includes being part of UM, but if you chose not to follow this path then you should not to be persecuted for it.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: September 29, 2012 04:51AM

We have a new blog up everyone. "Universal Medicine Accountability". It's all explained over there.

[universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

Please visit, read and hang out, and I'm planning to update a lot.

Your comments and personal accounts are welcome! A lot of you have written amazing, heartfelt and important posts here, which are now a little difficult to locate. It'd be brilliant if any of you pulled your best work or what you feel to be your most important posts out and submitted them either by PM to me here or through my Contact Box on the blog. That way I can bung labels on them, so they can be found on the blog through a label search.

I haven't approached any ex students here by PM because I don't want to invade your privacy or pressure you into disclosures. Serge and UM do enough of that! But please, your first hand accounts are vital to exposing this toxic sham, and will have a very special place on Universal Medicine Accountability.

Keep up the great work everyone and keep talking to each other. A lot of serious damage is being done by these people. At times I find it overwhelming, and struggle to identify which of the harms is worse -- the harms to children, frightening them with entities and stunting their emotional expression, limiting their diets and therefore their growth! Or the medical harms, depriving patients of their right to responsible healthcare, or the smashing of good relationships and families.

The more I've learned about this, the more compelled I am to take action. I can't possibly walk away from this when so much is at stake.

But none of us can take this on alone, and all of us have something we can contribute to this fight. United we may be able to prevent or minimize more harm.

Thanks again to Rick Ross for providing this amazing resource. If this wasn't here I would have no more information than was found in the media reports. I'll still check in here, but I also think it's a good idea to diversify our platforms. The more the better.

If anyone else starts their own blog, and some of you could using your own posts from here, be sure and let me know so I can link to you.

Cheers,

Venus

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: September 29, 2012 05:06AM

Willow.Sunshine
Its hard when you are trying to do the best for yourself. There are many things to consider and usually persons who are searching feel a sense of relief when they find something like UM. However some, including myself, get to the point where you ask yourself what really is it that I am agreeing to?

If you express this however you are instantly judged, made to feel that you are channeling the Lords of Form and do not love yourself or are not loving to others. Doubt then comes into your mind…. This once again is hard as before you had made a connection with UM you probably believed that you were doing the right thing for yourself, family and friends but you are now being lead to believe differently.

There is also the separation from friends that have been made in your new environment. These UM friends once thought you were amazing and loved you for you but now offer and a constant bombardment of things such as “you are a bit off at the moment” “why are you following a pranic path” “I can’t be with you at the moment because of your energy, but it is because I love you” It makes you feel lower and lower and also lonely therefore a tendency to believe them once again creeps in as you now feel you need to go looking for something again. For some they can be looking for companionship, others self development or grief counseling and for some it is to become involved with something so deeply so to avoid dealing with their real issues (this is ironic as UM teaches you to face your issues but if you are looking to belong to a group so that you don’t have to face them you will probably never get to the point of being honest about it!)

As someone who is seeing the errors with UM I am having to deal with the judgments and try to move on, but feel appalled at how some are acting just because I am making other choices. I feel sad that what could be very supportive work actually has its basis in greed and corruption and doesn’t seem to want to support you once you start having thoughts and feelings that are truly your own. I know I can love myself and others and do not need to be taught how to.

You have to stop searching as your life really is truly yours and you can do what you please with it. This includes being part of UM, but if you chose not to follow this path then you should not to be persecuted for it.

Willow, this must be incredibly difficult and I hope you have some good sources of outside support.

You've beautifully expressed how groups like UM make it so difficult for people to leave and establish their own autonomy. And their idea of 'Love' is really just a form of blackmail, punishing you if you decide not to make Serge and UM the object of your existence.

In a while, many of those who are attempting to lure you back in may be looking to get out themselves. It'll be their turn to need some compassion, respect and privacy.

I'm strapped for time at the moment and would love to write a lot more, but truly take care of yourself, and good luck with rediscovering real love, from people who care about you no matter what you choose. And rediscovering the real world, which when you subtract all of Serge's vile projected entities, is a fantastic, exciting place after all.

Posted by: Willow.Sunshine ()
Date: September 29, 2012 05:09PM

HerbertKane178

It's also proof (as if any more were needed) of the cult of UM that your former UM friends are treating you as they are, no group seriously bassed around love would ever treat anyone this way. But as is very apparent, love within UM only concerns adoration of the leader and other members. Everyone outside is treated in the same way - with false smiles and dismissive character assassinations.

This is so true, thank -you. especially the bit about false smiles and character assassinations.

Posted by: Jasmin ()
Date: September 30, 2012 12:18AM

Willow.Sunshine
HerbertKane178

This is so true, thank -you. especially the bit about false smiles and character assassinations.

Yes, I totally agree with that, too. I´m with all of you. Though my english is not that good, that i can write in good quality to support this forum very much, I´ll do my best. It´s good to keep spreading our knowledge. Wish there was a site where I was allowed to write everything down in german, too, because there´s NOTHING to be found in the web for those who need help back there.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: September 30, 2012 08:03AM

Welcome to all the new people writing here, your stories and experiences are essential in exposing Universal Medicine's subterranean and evil agenda.Your imput will not only be cathartic for yourselves but all those and their families who have truly suffered at the hands of Serge Benhayon.
To the UM fraternity who want to argue "the toss " about whether their oganization is a cult or not, let me ask you this ladies :Why is it that the ACC (Australian Cult Counselling) is investigating UM and is offering it's services to anyone wishing to exit this CULT or anyone suffering it's negative effects ? Over and Out -Eric Dobbs

Re: Universal medicine blog
Posted by: Nofooliam ()
Date: September 30, 2012 09:09AM

[universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

Good on ya VenusDarkly for your blog on UM- more transparency is needed and your blog provides much needed info to the public. If you get hammered by one of UM's lawyers, please let us know on this forum, as many anti-UM blogs have mysteriously disappeared never to be seen again.....

Posted by: Willow.Sunshine ()
Date: September 30, 2012 03:47PM

[www.youtube.com]

I have just watched the above video on Youtube. It is worth watching as while funny really describes UM's antics to a tee.

Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: September 30, 2012 07:32PM

Just quickly wanted to thank Venus for the hard work she has obviously done in starting up her blog and FB page. I wish I had the initiative and time to do something similar. I will definitely add my voice to the blog soon!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.