Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 23, 2012 04:30AM

corboy
Finally - look at the fine persons who do work at night and for the benefit of us all.

Sailors who stand watch at night

Sytems engineers who keep computers and communication systems functioning all night. Without them, no utilities or computer systems could function. Your mobile or landline wouldnt function.

Musicians and entertainers and the stage crews who make their shows possible

The nice people who work all night as cooks, dishwashers, wait staff at diners and restaurants.

Paramedics

Police

Fire fighters

Emergency room personnel

All night cab drivers and bus drivers and those who operate transit systems.

Without them society would go to a halt.

Are they dropping dead, getting sick or going mad due to pranic attacks?

Doesnt look like it.

Hi Corboy,

You've touched on something I've been thinking about recently, and if any UM students are reading this, perhaps you should consider the following:

Would society even be able to function if everybody adhered to Serge's irrational, superstitious nonsense?

If everyone has to sleep between 9 and 3am to avoid manipulation by astral entities, who is going to look after patients in hospitals during these hours, for example?

And what about all the jobs that require a certain amount of physical strength and effort to get done?

How will buildings, roads etc get constructed if everyone has to be gentle, waif like and on the verge of passing out due to lack of energy from the restrictions of the UM diet?

Serge is apparently the ideal human specimen, yet he's clearly extremely unwell in recent interviews, and I can assure you his emaciated body would not be able to cope with much in the way of physical labor. So if all men are to emulate him, who is going to do all the hard work?

Certainly nothing would get done that was slightly inconvenient to one person or another, as everyone would be declining to put the needs of any one else first as 'that is not self loving'. We've seen evidence of this in the family unit, so imagine it on a world scale.

All charities apart from the one that lines Serge's pockets would be gone, so who would help the homeless, the needy, those in third world countries etc?

Advances in medicine and science would likely grind to a halt, as these all come from the pranic lower-mind. I know Serge claims to know everything there is to know in the universe, but I can assure you he doesn't.

Cancer rates, illness and disease would probably skyrocket, due to malnutrition and lack of exercise, not to mention 'healers' misdiagnosing patients. We've already seen two examples of people with cancer who were incorrectly told by UM that their ailments were of a spiritual nature.

For all these reasons and many others highlighted elsewhere in this thread, I think it's fair to say that the world would still be in a mess if Serge had his way, despite all the protestations to the contrary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: September 23, 2012 06:07AM

Oh MacReady, stop making so much sense! :-)

Date: September 23, 2012 06:15AM

MacReady
corboy
Finally - look at the fine persons who do work at night and for the benefit of us all.

Sailors who stand watch at night

Sytems engineers who keep computers and communication systems functioning all night. Without them, no utilities or computer systems could function. Your mobile or landline wouldnt function.

Musicians and entertainers and the stage crews who make their shows possible

The nice people who work all night as cooks, dishwashers, wait staff at diners and restaurants.

Paramedics

Police

Fire fighters

Emergency room personnel

All night cab drivers and bus drivers and those who operate transit systems.

Without them society would go to a halt.

Are they dropping dead, getting sick or going mad due to pranic attacks?

Doesnt look like it.

Hi Corboy,

You've touched on something I've been thinking about recently, and if any UM students are reading this, perhaps you should consider the following:

Would society even be able to function if everybody adhered to Serge's irrational, superstitious nonsense?

If everyone has to sleep between 9 and 3am to avoid manipulation by astral entities, who is going to look after patients in hospitals during these hours, for example?

And what about all the jobs that require a certain amount of physical strength and effort to get done?

How will buildings, roads etc get constructed if everyone has to be gentle, waif like and on the verge of passing out due to lack of energy from the restrictions of the UM diet?

Serge is apparently the ideal human specimen, yet he's clearly extremely unwell in recent interviews, and I can assure you his emaciated body would not be able to cope with much in the way of physical labor. So if all men are to emulate him, who is going to do all the hard work?

Certainly nothing would get done that was slightly inconvenient to one person or another, as everyone would be declining to put the needs of any one else first as 'that is not self loving'. We've seen evidence of this in the family unit, so imagine it on a world scale.

All charities apart from the one that lines Serge's pockets would be gone, so who would help the homeless, the needy, those in third world countries etc?

Advances in medicine and science would likely grind to a halt, as these all come from the pranic lower-mind. I know Serge claims to know everything there is to know in the universe, but I can assure you he doesn't.

Cancer rates, illness and disease would probably skyrocket, due to malnutrition and lack of exercise, not to mention 'healers' misdiagnosing patients. We've already seen two examples of people with cancer who were incorrectly told by UM that their ailments were of a spiritual nature.

For all these reasons and many others highlighted elsewhere in this thread, I think it's fair to say that the world would still be in a mess if Serge had his way, despite all the protestations to the contrary.

Hi MacReady

I suspect that arguments of logic or doctrine are like raindrops in the ocean for the followers. However, you are dead right. If all the world came to 'the work' we would be going back hundreds of years to before the enlightenment. Interestingly to a time just before da Vinci ( and others) denounced non rational inquiry as 'foolish' and dangerous. The doctors that support Serge werent paying attention in class, because if they were then they would know that Serge's ideas are close to the ideas of the dark ages when people died from spirits infecting them, and the cure was drowning, fire, opening their veins, worms, leaches or nothing if you were lucky. All born of irrational baseless beliefs in superstitious concepts very similar to the genius of Serge. What is worrying is how many people, in a time where we have benefited from true understanding, get sucked back into the same thinking of our forebears and then defend it self-righteously and sanctimoniously when frankly, it is simply stupidity dressed up as something else.

What irks me is that Serge is so manifestly anti-rational thinking, as he denounces 'so called intellectuals' and 'so called modern society/advancement/sciences' , 'evidence based thinking' and so forth- bleetingly and insistently, yet at the same time he and the followers claims as evidence problems such as wars or cancer rates as 'proof' of his ideas. These same 'arguments' are trotted out by him to convince them, and then by the students to defend him.

The reason he denounces rational thinking is obvious- His doctrines are outrageously stupid and require a complete abandonment of any common sense in order to believe or follow them. They create a filter for those that would never buy it (literally) and those that will. Once left with those who think ( yes, think) belief beats understanding, he is able to manipulate them into his world view and draw them into absorbing even more outrageous ideas.

Another reason I think is he believes this stuff himself because it is clear he is not a very sharp thinker as is evidenced ( yes, evidence) from his books which are chocked full of contradictions, outrageous assertions and dangerous dark fantasies of lords of form, Astral planes, spirits, entities, evil prana, etc. The followers however FEEL special because they are able to believe this stuff, and no doubt they feel like we ( the rational) are to be pitied because we are stuck in our 'lower pranic minds' courtesy of the LOF as part of a prolonged cosmic drama of descended spirits from other planets deluding us from our 'true' nature ( L Ron Hubbarb meets that loony sitting on the corner talking to himself)

Personally, I believe in self development. But it doesnt have to come at the expense of the truth, thinking and yourself ( or your family and friends) What a lot of people in the new age movement, religion and UM fail to see is that you can work on yourself and develop, become wiser, more connected, more understanding, nicer, more inclusive, without having to believe in a belief. Possibility is a lot more interesting.

Being true to yourself is a lot harder than telling yourself stories or worse still telling everyone else to believe in your story. I suspect most UM'ers know deep down that UM is a story. That is why they are so defensive of it. They want it to be true because there is some payoff for doing so. The payoff is big because they are prepared to sacrifice a lot for it- money, their lives, their families and partners- but none the less, deep deep down they know the price they are paying....all the while hoping that it is true and knowing full well it is not.

Date: September 23, 2012 11:54AM

Alternatives Gone Wild: Wacky Medical Cult Under Investigation

[www.womenofgrace.com]

A couple of months old now, but interesting to note the comments, with 'student' Michael Dixon denying he follows Serge or UM, despite the fact that he in fact does, and also defends the master's teachings elsewhere online despite their not being remotely grounded in scientific or medical reality.

Date: September 23, 2012 12:59PM

Hi MacReady,

Michael is as you point out an ardent acolyte so he doesn't mind spinning a yarn there to make out otherwise does he? It seems truth and Universal Medicine are not friends on many levels be it the master himself or the followers. They flat out lying to themselve and anyone that gets in their way, with secret ideas of how they know the truth and how we are lost in the world of prana with a LOF dancing around pulling strings to keep us ignorant ( all the while totally unaware that in reality, they are puppets to Serge and his crazy visions)

It is worth posting what he wrote here because it is again the same tripe they all use to obfuscate what Universal Medicine is really about and also the 'proofs' they use to convince themselves that what Serge says means something.

You are right Jason this man does need investigation! What he is presenting seems to suggest that there is an alternative way of living? What’s that all about?? The majority of people seem to get through life ok don’t they? Ok so most don’t really enjoy their job, they may feel tired at the end of the day, being over weight in society is a problem I guess, cancer seems to be ever increasing and the number of illnesses and complications people now have does appear to be going up, but the medical system does a great job doesn’t it? Even though it is overburdened and about to collapse because we can’t really afford to sustain this for much longer. What Serge Benhayon guy seems to be suggesting is that if we change the way we are living by connecting to ourselves we could possibly make better choices in our lifestyle and perhaps live healthier more joyfull lives. He seems to use the word Joyfull a LOT and is fond hyphenating it to JOY-FULL as to emphasize the fact….I dunno I think a full investigation here is required to find out what this guy is really talking about, I think we’re just scratching the surface here. END QUOTE

So, assuming that the medical system isnt doing a great job ( which is actually not only arguable but a laughably stupid assertion. Look at how healthy we are today compared to just 20 years ago. Sure there are diseases of wealth and things not yet cured, but I would say it is doing a f***** amazing job) how does that justify that "Spirits are entering you and causing disease" or that " dairy is pranic (evil)" or that " Gluten stops you on the path to initiation" or that " emotions are not your own and false" all errant bullshit and nothing to do with the plainly wrong assertion that 'medicine in not doing a great job'

I could as easily say "Education is not doing a great job, therefore I know everything in the universe' and it would be about the same. Which by the way, is what Serge says!

But Alas, it is an endless argument. You cannot convince those that have abandoned reason to see reason.

All we can hope is that one day all the stuff that is out there sinks in and they start to think for themselves...

" hang on, this guy IS making heaps of money at my expense. I have been doing this for years and nothing has changed except I am now poorer and my family has gone to shit. It is a little strange that all his family are in on the act...I mean I know he says they are all 'amazing' seers and stuff, but when I think about it, maybe its a little odd. What kids hang around and do all of Dad's bidding? And isnt it a little strange that the ex-wife is hanging in there, doing the books and look stern while Serge is with this younger woman that he met when she was just a teenager...hmmmmm. Okay he says her parents were loveless and so does she, but doesn't he say that about my family too (hang on, that is a pranic thought...Serge said I would have those) no...let me keep thinking for myself for a moment....and then he said he was always well off and his life 'was cruise-y' before UM, then it turns out he was bankrupt...I know he blames someone else, but why did he lie about it? ( is that a pranic thought??) Oh, and I used to he believe he was Leonardo da Vinci, but now he says he wasnt, or it is a a metaphor or joke.... why did he change his tune on that? And I used to think he made no money, but he's got 8M in property in his name.....why did he give a different impression??? ( too pranic?) And why does he always say he is right and everyone else is wrong and why does he blame others like the media and a small group of loveless angry men for his woes when he tells everyone else everything is a reflection and to take responsibility for what happens to them because it is their karma...HANG ON I HAVE JUST REALISED SERGE HAS BEEN BULLSHITTING TO ME AND I HAVE WASTED YEARS DOING THIS CRAP SO HE CAN LINE HIS POCKETS...I'M OUTTA HERE."

well, that's the thoughts I always hope start to creep into the students heads. We can only live in hope.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: September 23, 2012 09:16PM

As quoted from “Words on Serge Benhayon by Universal Medicine students”

Gayle Cue, Byron Bay, NSW

Sports ‘stars’ on steroids are paid millions. School teachers and nurses are paid barely more than minimum wage. Corporations can contribute millions to a politician’s campaign to ensure laws are passed that favour their business. Never mind that it is causing havoc on the planet. An undetermined, but large, percentage of Catholic priests were child molesters and yet they are not prosecuted. Tax laws favour the rich and disadvantage the poor. Mega-large ships trawl with nets that are wiping out the fish population. Japan pretends to slaughter whales for scientific research. China restricts freedom of the internet, amongst its many human rights abuses. The American presidential campaign is waged on a woman’s right to an abortion. Serge Benhayon is attacked by the media for presenting that self-love is healing for everyone… and that diet has an effect on your health. Yes folks, the world is out of whack
Anyone who is interested in hearing these interviews or interested in the truth about Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine can listen to them from the comfort of their own computer. Just go to www.fieryservice.com

Dear Gayle,

As previously stated on this site “What's Gail Cue banging on about. Her credibility as a radio /media person was completely dashed when she held those laughable interviews with Serge and the singing Tele-Tubby. It was like Mrs Mao asking the Chairman what he thought of The Little Red Book .
If you are after a good laugh try Serge's 2011 & 2012 New Years message to the world (under Serge's interviews), not to mention Chris James's farcical declaration about music interview “

Let me make some comments about your above post:

1. Sports ‘stars’ on steroids are paid millions – Serge is one crazy guy maybe not on steroids but he is on something else and you all pay him millions so what the problem here.

2. School teachers and nurses are paid barely more than minimum wage – wrong they are paid way above the minimum wage though I do believe they should be paid more.

3. An undetermined, but large, percentage of Catholic priests were child molesters and yet they are not prosecuted – all I can say here is pleased ensure your own back in clean before you make these kind of accusations as this one day may come back and haunt you.

4. Tax laws favour the rich and disadvantage the poor – Serge does this every day he operates he takes from the followers and channels his money through various companies and ‘religions / charities” to reduce the tax he pays ……also the majority of practioners get paid in cash…..and what happens to all the money paid at the door for EDG meetings (oh this is his spending money that he does not declare)…..and let’s not forget the practioners who treat the followers and claim a medicare item number when they have performed an Esoteric treatment that is not covered under medicare. Maybe if Serge paid his correct tax then some of the poor can be helped.

5. Mega-large ships trawl with nets that are wiping out the fish population – Serge is like a big ship wiping out families because of the crap teachings he preaches.

6. Japan pretends to slaughter whales for scientific research – UM does this they slaughter family units for a better LOVING LIFE as preached by SERGE.

7. China restricts freedom of the internet, amongst its many human rights abuses – UM does this we have seen the emails posted here about sending in your words on Serge and these are checked and changed by the UM PR machine…………………… all students sent an email and ask to write something good about your experience with UM and Serge………… and I call the UM brainwashing as “human rights abuse” .

8. The American presidential campaign is waged on a woman’s right to an abortion – no different to the Esoteric Womens Group meeting all they seem to focus on is tampons, pads and periods and how you FEEL about your period.

9. Serge Benhayon is attacked by the media for presenting that self-love is healing for everyone – wrong the media is not attacking Serge as he tells you followers they are reporting the story that is out there about UM and its beliefs system and guess what Gayle it is not a nice story and that why it is reported like it has been….it is the TRUTH.

10. and that diet has an effect on your health – and it does Gayle have a look at Serge and ask yourself a question does he look like a healthy person …no he does not ……and diet does affect your health look at the many followers that only live on soups as instructed by Serge …..Serge instructs them to cut out many good food items.

11. Yes folks, the world is out of whack – no Gayle the world is not out of whack only UM is and it is on the nose with many ……..actually starting to really stink now.

And finally - Anyone who is interested in hearing the truth about Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine can listen to them from the comfort of their own computer. Just go to the Rick Ross Cult Education Forum and get a first-hand experience on the negative teachings and beliefs of Universal Medicine ……….come and see how it wrecks lives and families ………… come and see how it will drain you of thousands of $$$$$$ …………………..come and see how a diet will make you sick.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 23, 2012 09:30PM

Message to new correspondants on this thread.

You have every right to preserve your privacy and on your own terms. Many features of UM are quite embarassing and you will want to keep your privacy so that you can avoid embarassment in relation to your jobs, friends, family, etc.

You are under no obligation to respond to personal questions or requests, either via the message thread (here) or on the Private Message (PM) medium.

One can have quite intense bonding via PM discussions. However, no matter how warmly you come to feel towards anyone you have come to trust via the PM function, you are not obligated to give in to pleas or demands or invitations to meet them in person or do their bidding.

If anyone on PM seems troubled, that person needs to seek private counseling and not burden you. If you are ill, or overworked, you are free to leave PM messages unanswed. RR.com is about emancipation.

Rick Ross's website and this message board and its PM are tools for education and emancipation. Advertising businesses and recruiting for businesses is not permitted by rules of this forum.

If you receive soliticitations via PM to get involved with someone's group, practice, or website, this is against the rules of this message board. As noted above, UM's situation is being watched with interest and some in the commercial New Age scene will want to recruit you.

Never allow anyone, not even long established members (myself included!) to push you to do anything you do not wish to do.

The Universal Medicine story is attracting a lot of media attention. There are sensationalistic elements that are quite exciting to the tabloid media.

If you want to leave UM and with your own privacy intact, you deserve to have your privacy respected and to be careful about whom you entrust your names and personal contact information with.

That is why RR.com offers ways to correspond here using anonymous names and why the private messaging service is private.

Always make sure you select the 'hide' option for your e-mail when registering here and editing your profile. Do not give information about where you live or your personal interests if you want to remain private.

In past years, some journalists have registered as members here.

If you receive any private messages from anyone asking you or pressuring you to give personal information or appear in a news story, please feel at liberty to check first with Mr Rick Ross, owner of this board. He can be reached here.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 23, 2012 09:38PM

In the pre-rational ages, monarchs and warlords could not write or handle their own finances.

So they hired or purchased as slaves, accountants and secretaries.

Today the gurus who preach against rational thinking in public, and tell their disciples to abandon rational thinking, maintain their finances by hiring various specialists to do rational thinking needed to protect their financial and corporate fiefdoms - the services of rational thinkers such as attorneys, investment advisors, acccountants, etc.

These gurus would not be able to last long without the devices made possible by rational thought and evidence based scentific and engineering expertise - mobile phones (how to arrange a conferance without them).

And...could not keep thier own houses functioning without the many non UM people who do stay awake--the engineers and IT specialists who look after the electrical and utility grid that powers Australia, keeps water and electricity flowing into the houses owned by the Benhayon family and the various clinic faclities operated by UM.

How to arrange conferances in the UK and Vietnam without the many who stay awake at night serving the airlines without which one cannot easily journey from Australia to Vietnam or on to the United Kingdom, eh?

Date: September 24, 2012 03:58AM

John lazuras

Sports ‘stars’ on steroids are paid millions. School teachers and nurses are paid barely more than minimum wage. Corporations can contribute millions to a politician’s campaign to ensure laws are passed that favour their business. Never mind that it is causing havoc on the planet. An undetermined, but large, percentage of Catholic priests were child molesters and yet they are not prosecuted. Tax laws favour the rich and disadvantage the poor. Mega-large ships trawl with nets that are wiping out the fish population. Japan pretends to slaughter whales for scientific research. China restricts freedom of the internet, amongst its many human rights abuses. The American presidential campaign is waged on a woman’s right to an abortion. Serge Benhayon is attacked by the media for presenting that self-love is healing for everyone… and that diet has an effect on your health. Yes folks, the world is out of whack
Anyone who is interested in hearing these interviews or interested in the truth about Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine can listen to them from the comfort of their own computer. Just go to www.fieryservice.com.

What Gayle neglects to mention is that the media frequently report on all the other issues she mentions, and just because these things are happening doesn't give Serge a license to deceive and manipulate people. Furthermore, Serge is not being 'attacked by the media for presenting that self-love is healing for everyone and that diet has an effect on your health'. Serge is being investigated by the media and various other bodies for various reasons, including: operating his business unlawfully, telling outrageous lies about his supernatural abilities; telling outrageous lies about his past business practices; the extremely worrying beginnings of his relationship with his current wife, whom Serge took an overt interest in when she was barely a teenager; offering medical advice when he is not qualified to do so; misdiagnosing patients; making ridiculous claims about his treatments and products; making ridiculous claims about himself and his past lives; teaching an occult belief system with no basis in reality, and the negative impact his teachings are having on people's minds and families.

Again, Gayle and everyone else in UM, stop avoiding the occult teachings of Serge's supernatural belief system when you are defending him. It makes you look deceptive. The contents of the books and audio files have been examined by various people investigating UM. If you're going to stand up for Serge, there's no point in trying to omit the real substance of the belief system both he and you adhere to.

Date: September 24, 2012 05:53AM

MacReady
John lazuras

Anyone who is interested in hearing these interviews or interested in the truth about Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine can listen to them from the comfort of their own computer. Just go to www.fieryservice.com.

What Gayle neglects to mention is that the media frequently report on all the other issues she mentions, and just because these things are happening doesn't give Serge a license to deceive and manipulate people. Furthermore, Serge is not being 'attacked by the media for presenting that self-love is healing for everyone and that diet has an effect on your health'. Serge is being investigated by the media and various other bodies for various reasons, including: operating his business unlawfully, telling outrageous lies about his supernatural abilities; telling outrageous lies about his past business practices; the extremely worrying beginnings of his relationship with his current wife, whom Serge took an overt interest in when she was barely a teenager; offering medical advice when he is not qualified to do so; misdiagnosing patients; making ridiculous claims about his treatments and products; making ridiculous claims about himself and his past lives; teaching an occult belief system with no basis in reality, and the negative impact his teachings are having on people's minds and families.

Again, Gayle and everyone else in UM, stop avoiding the occult teachings of Serge's supernatural belief system when you are defending him. It makes you look deceptive. The contents of the books and audio files have been examined by various people investigating UM. If you're going to stand up for Serge, there's no point in trying to omit the real substance of the belief system both he and you adhere to.

It's also a case of many wrongs ( should they exist- they're usually trumped up charges) don't make an fool right.

And as you say, Gayle and all the others who have staked their reputations on Serge, clamour to defend him based on the egregious deception that it all about 'choosing a better way to live'-

Rather than the bald truth which is it is 'choosing not to be pranic [evil] which is what everyone and everything is that is not UM [Serge] sanctified which includes food, music, sex, relationships, art, exercise, literature....'

Ahh Universal Medicine. One lie followed by another self deception, be it leader or follower. It really is a paragon of integrity, love and truth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.