Current Page: 28 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: trackandfield ()
Date: May 29, 2012 04:53PM

that meme is hilarious, but also disturbingly accurate...

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 29, 2012 06:49PM

trackandfield
Hi everyone,

Just want to say what a great job you all are doing with the discussion on this forum; I am in my early 20's and have seen my entire immediate family become controlled by UM, including younger siblings. It has been extremely difficult to cope at times, and so it's very reassuring to find a group of sane people discussing this malicious organisation.

Hi Track&field, that is very disturbing - especially to have your parents who are supposed to be showing you the way leave you in the position of being the sane one. There is truly no end to the misery Serge is prepared to make other suffer so he can pursue his psychosis induced vision that he is contact with the hierarchy. Imagine the pain we wouldn't have to go through if he had taken medication when he heard those voices. Every person that falls under his spell confirms his idea that it is all true. And the money doesnt hurt.

Little story- a friend of mine had a psychotic episode in his 20's but it wasn't diagnosed at first. Like a lot of people, he believed he was Christ. He was very eloquent and seemed quite sane. His belief was so intense, I have to admit when around him, you 'felt' it might be true. He developed a persona, a look in his eye, an aura. No one knew he was having a break, and over about 2 years he gathered about 20-30 people who thought he was Christ incarnate. He drew amazing pictures ( hang on, maybe he was Leonardo...) and wrote a book of sayings. The people rented him a house where he held informal gatherings of his disciples. He oozed love and people were crying when they were around him, and he seemed to say amazing and profound things. Then one day he started frothing at the mouth, shaking head to foot and writhing around on the floor. His followers thought he was ascending or channeling God! But when it didn't stop, someone rang for an ambulance. I didn't witness that, but about a month later I went to visit him at Callan Park in sydney. He was sitting on his bed, picking his nose and smoking a rollie... he said " F*** didn't I flip out...now I am on lithium I feel a lot better! Yep, it was a long slow burn mental breakdown, and weren't 30 or so people really embarrassed. They dis appeared into the wordwork like cockroaches when the light is flipped on.

The moral of the story is- People will buy anything if they think it is going to save them, answer the unanswerable. Stay strong and we can only hope that the gathering Pranic forces of the Lords of Form finally break through the fiery hearts of the faithful and they start to see their delusion and the delusion of their master.

Meme and the UM hard at work
Date: May 30, 2012 06:54AM

Hi Guys,

looks like the page Herb found with someone venting their frustration at Serge has come down fast. It shows 2 things.

1- The inner circle are having this page vetted. Hi guys!
2- the inner circle dont like questioning of their master, which means this;

Have you wondered why, webmaster & co, why people are writing blogs and venting their frustration? I know you think it is because of evil lords of form trying to stop Serge emancipate the world from their lower minds, but the truth is more simple: Many people are being badly affected. They are watching their loved ones withdraw and spend their days conforming to Serge's 'choices', relationships are being destroyed, children are finding themselves in split homes. Now you might think...if they could see that Serge is right, then it would all be ok. But the issue is, he is not right. He's nuts We are the sane ones. You guys are just plain sucked in and are wasting your lives, precious as they are, in service of a man and a thought system that is ludicrous, and as ancient as my left foot. You may have forced changes from changing your outside behaviour but I know that no real internal change has occured. You know how I know? No one 'in-truth' would care about these blogs. They would not be concerned with lesser minds, because they would know unequivocably that it was the truth. Truth invites inquiry and criticism. Univeral Medicine deplores having that light on it, because it is afraid that the real and more obvious truth will be illuminidated.

Have any of you done this 2 things. Spend a day checking the source of informaton and the source of that information. 2- Checking Serges background to see if he is all he says he is. If you are going to invest your money, life and time in doing ' the work' ( for Serge) then why not spend some time checking it out? I bet you wouldnt buy any other product or service without doing so. But my experience is most students havent and/or are afraid to because they want to beleive it is so.

I admit that the meme slogans were a bit mean. Sorry Serge. But they seemed mean, because while being sarcastic, they are all true. So just to let you know I took a screen shot of the pages for prosperity and they will be appearing on a website near you soon.

Have a nice day.

Posted by: trackandfield ()
Date: May 30, 2012 03:46PM

Has anyone tried literally confronting their friend/relative in UM (in a relatively non aggressive way) with the material on this forum and perhaps on some of the blogs scattered around? I'm becoming very tempted to try this on my parents, but at the same time given how aggressive past discussions turned out, I'm worried that I could basically lose them permanently

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: May 30, 2012 08:19PM

"No one 'in-truth' would care about these blogs. They would not be concerned with lesser minds, because they would know unequivocably that it was the truth. Truth invites inquiry and criticism. Univeral Medicine deplores having that light on it, because it is afraid that the real and more obvious truth will be illuminidated."

This is spot on COncerned, and reflects my feelings exactly. Silencing people who question what you say is no way to live. Luckily, with the interent, all seekers of truth have a place to go that is currently fairly uncensored (unless you live in N. Korea, China etc).

This quote seems appropriate here: "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: May 31, 2012 08:53AM

Hi Trackandfield,try printing off selected posts from this site or the others and leave them around to be read.I know what you are going through,this nasty organization damaged my partner and nearly destroyed my family.Good Luck Eric

Date: May 31, 2012 09:49AM

Hi Herbert, trackandfield, Frodo, KIK, Corboy, MacReady and all students of the truth...

I have been meaning to get to this and am writing something meatier on the topic of Serge's past lives. But I thought I might kick off the topic now.
It is very interesting that he claims to be the re-incarnation of Pythagoras, Plato and da Vinci before devolving to Alice Bailey and then Serge Benhayon. Given that all of these figures before Alice are more or less the precongitors of modern science and scientific enquiry, it has struck me as bemusingly ironic that Serge claims to be of that lineage when he is anti-evidence and anti-science, except to misuse the word to confused his students, who unfortunately don't know what to 'be scientific' actually mean; & as I suspect, nor does he.

(From Wikipedia- To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.[2] The Oxford English Dictionary says that scientific method is: "a method or procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.)

The chief characteristic which distinguishes a scientific method of inquiry from other methods of acquiring knowledge is that scientists seek to let reality speak for itself, supporting a theory when a theory's predictions are confirmed and challenging a theory when its predictions prove false. Although procedures vary from one field of inquiry to another, identifiable features distinguish scientific inquiry from other methods of obtaining knowledge. Scientific researchers propose hypotheses as explanations of phenomena, and design experimental studies to test these hypotheses via predictions which can be derived from them. These steps must be repeatable, to guard against mistake or confusion in any particular experimenter

The same principles should be applied to ones's own thinking if truth is your actual goal, and not as Mark Twain observed simply believing in something because you want it to be so: "Faith is being convinced that what you don't believe is true"

On the subject of science, it seems that the Master and Serge have diametrically divergent views:

"It seems to me that all studies are vain and full of errors unless they are based on experience and can be tested by experiment, in other words, they can be demonstrated to our senses. For if we are doubtful of what our senses perceive then how much more doubtful should we be of things that our senses cannot perceive, like the nature of God and the soul and other such things over which there are endless disputes and controversies."

I won't quote Serge because we all know his 'thoughts' on science and evidence based thinking.

I guess the two questions are, why did Serge pick these people and why has he mythologised them into being "clear masters" and that he was them, and more importantly, why do the students believe that and have any of them actually read any Plato, Pythagoros or da Vinci? and what their thoughts on reality were? Well, clearly not is the answer to the latter. On why they beleive, refer to Mark Twain.

My estimate is that Serge has used these figures for a couple of reasons.

The first is he misunderstands what is being said, because he has used re-interpretations of Alice Bailey and Madame Blatsvky and the ilk. He hasnt bothered to read or understand the source material. They themselves have used those figures because there is talk of Mystery schools, magic numbers, perfect forms, other realms ( Plato speculating on the ultimate nature of matter and form) and so forth. In context of the time that they lived it made sense that it was mysterious, given that the population was ruled by irrational beleif in Gods and spirits and the Church who persecuted learning and reason based thinking. Oh, that sounds like Serge. Hmmm.

The second is that they are powerful figures in the minds of people even if they dont really understand their significance. It is a way of getting implied credibility while at the same time denying the credibility of other traditions, science, religions, philosophy and so forth. I guess an overdose of grandiose delusion has to be in there also, and therefore he probably does believe it at some level. Look at the AJ Millar guy who thinks he is Jesus and has a big following now. He has his group all remember past lives. If you let your reasoning go speculating on that which you cannot perceive, as Da Vinci implores you not to, then your imagination can do anything:

"And yet they want to comprehend the mind of God, talking about it as though they had already dissected it into parts. Still they remain unaware of their own bodies [minds], of the realities of their surroundings, and even unaware of their own stupidity."

I wonder how many minds might be released from Serge's tenacious grip of ignorance if a few of his fellow forever students actually used the title they have adopted and chose to learn something. They could start by understanding the words of the true Master, the real Renaissance man who spearheaded humanities rise out of two millenia of ignorance, and by becoming aware of Serge's stupidity, if not their own by subscribing to and supporting it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2012 10:18AM by COncerned Partner.

Date: May 31, 2012 09:46PM

Hey COncerned, check your PMs.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 01, 2012 12:49AM

Eric Dobbs wrote:

Hi Trackandfield,try printing off selected posts from this site or the others and leave them around to be read.I know what you are going through,this nasty organization damaged my partner and nearly destroyed my family.Good Luck Eric

To Eric Dobbs:

Beware of behaving in such a way as to be liable for charges of littering and trespassing.

Discussion of person opinion is supported by the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

Trespassing and littering are not protected by the First Amendment.

Date: June 01, 2012 01:01AM

Eric Dobbs
hey HerbertKane you've done it again, that fine detective work unearthing www.quickmeme.com has solved my birthday and christmas present dilemma. They could make great t-shirts or even bumper stickers. Might I add my own - " serge is not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty tennis coach" ( apologies to Monty Python )- Thanks -Eric

Hilarious... One mildly annoying thing about being in a different time zone than the site admin is that posts go up on previous pages and you have to go back to catch up otherwise you miss comic genius like this.

Current Page: 28 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.