Current Page: 26 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: May 28, 2012 12:00PM

I recently visited the universal medicine health practitioners page, and discovered that out of the 9 practitioners working for Serge Benhayon in Byron Bay, 5 are family members. This nepotism appears to me to be not a healthy arrangement with Serge Benhayon being the one and only scrutinizer for his so called "health clinic" and it's "practitioners. This seems terribly wrong in that there is no independant overseer of this "medical" organisation. These people by their own admission deal with all sorts of illnesses ranging from terminal diseases and diabetes, down to minor health issues. There is no AMA type board to monitor this organisation and its practices and I feel there should be, without Serge Benhayon being on it.
Eric

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: May 28, 2012 12:21PM

To add a little levity to this discussion : I ventured on to one of the many self- promotional sites of serge benhayon the other day and was informed by him that he was very well "SORT" after as a healer, certainly he is not " SOUGHT" after as a teacher of English , mind you, that is well evident when one tries to wade through those laughable books of his. The syntax and grammar are beyond belief - he should really take the next couple of years off to complete his primary school education.
Eric

Date: May 28, 2012 07:39PM

Hi Eric

No worries. Serge has that covered:

The books themselves are written under the impress as is the natural language
of the inner-heart, that is, expressed as does the Soul express.
This means that the expression and way of writing is the way the inner-heart expresses via the higher-mind. And hence, no adherence has been paid to structure or lineal academic rule … meaning that – there has been no
cowering or conforming to any type of syntax, must-do uniformity and likewise impulsed punctuation and or any other type of ‘usual’ must-do or rule in order to adhere, impress or show-off.

evidently the soul is less talented than your average human 5 year old.

There is no formal qualifications for him or his family as you point out. I also have always thought it odd and somewhat unnatural in a few ways. However, he again turns the lack of qualifications to his advantage. He does not acknowledge traditions and qualifications; There are many rants about the misleading nature of traditions and institutions. He has however his own EPA - Esoteric Practitioners association- which is regulated by...him. But don't worry, it is has standards that no one else in the world has ever attempted to live up to....

Something else i noticed about a year or two ago which is laughable. For a long time massage or touching was out. Then UniMed gained some course accreditation from the government ( think about that in relation to his stance on traditions and qualifications) and then it was in.; albeit light counter clock wise circular motions. There was a new, expensive course. I haven't checked this out, but my guess is there is some financial benefit to UniMed in running these courses, and/or it adds credibility to his out fit which is strange considering his diatribes on this stuff.

Again, none of these glaring contradictions are noticed by his fellow students.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 29, 2012 12:00AM

Its as though SB is his own nation.

Posted by: trackandfield ()
Date: May 29, 2012 04:34AM

Hi everyone,

Just want to say what a great job you all are doing with the discussion on this forum; I am in my early 20's and have seen my entire immediate family become controlled by UM, including younger siblings. It has been extremely difficult to cope at times, and so it's very reassuring to find a group of sane people discussing this malicious organisation.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: May 29, 2012 05:13AM

COncerned Partner
Hi Eric

No worries. Serge has that covered:

The books themselves are written under the impress as is the natural language
of the inner-heart, that is, expressed as does the Soul express.
This means that the expression and way of writing is the way the inner-heart expresses via the higher-mind. And hence, no adherence has been paid to structure or lineal academic rule … meaning that – there has been no
cowering or conforming to any type of syntax, must-do uniformity and likewise impulsed punctuation and or any other type of ‘usual’ must-do or rule in order to adhere, impress or show-off.

Yet in his books and articles, Serge constantly adheres to this writing style, complete with 'esoteric' punctuation and structure (joy-full, in-truth etc, ad nauseum) and 'energetic constellations' of words, all in a pretentious attempt to show off or 'impress' his readers with the perception that his written works are the product of the as yet unspecified 'Ageless Wisdom' flowing through him.

Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: May 29, 2012 06:02AM

Eric Dobbs
I recently visited the universal medicine health practitioners page, and discovered that out of the 9 practitioners working for Serge Benhayon in Byron Bay, 5 are family members. This nepotism appears to me to be not a healthy arrangement with Serge Benhayon being the one and only scrutinizer for his so called "health clinic" and it's "practitioners. This seems terribly wrong in that there is no independant overseer of this "medical" organisation. These people by their own admission deal with all sorts of illnesses ranging from terminal diseases and diabetes, down to minor health issues. There is no AMA type board to monitor this organisation and its practices and I feel there should be, without Serge Benhayon being on it.
Eric

In my opinion this is one of the biggest concerns of this group. I know for a fact that people with all sorts of illnesses go to see him. What is happening in Australia is legislation is being debated at the moment about tightening up natural therapies. The fact that "new age" healing is on the rise has raised alarm bells with authorities. I think its safe to say in the coming years businesses like UM will have their operations severely limited unless Serge and his family go and get a formal education. He can have all the disclaimers he likes but they will not protect him from negligence.

EG - someone who practices Acupuncture is medically recognised and it is now offered as a degree at University. Serge of course has Chukrapuncture which is essentially similar but he has created the courses and serves to operate the guidelines for it. That seems a little suspect to me. You will find people who practice Chukrapuncture actually tell their clients its acupuncture which is deceptive.

Finally and i have mentioned it before - if he is giving naturopathic advice - EG - supplement advice then he is in severe breach.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: May 29, 2012 06:07AM

Stumbled upon this on the net:

[www.quickmeme.com]

Seems rather appropriate...

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: May 29, 2012 06:37AM

Just a note for the sake of accuracy - and if I'm mistaken please feel free to correct me - but my understanding is that any UM/EPA practitioner wishing to practice chakrapuncture has to go elsewhere and do the formal acupuncture training. As far as I know Michael Benhayon did, and he's widely regarded within the UM community as 'the master'. No doubt the UM'ers do champion their modality over others, but I'm fairly certain UM doesn't teach chakrapuncture to novices as such, you have to do the university course independently, then meet Serge's 'livingness' approval to get EPA accreditation so you can practice it under the UM umbrella.

I've often wondered whether the difference between it and 'chakrapuncture' is merely one of semantics, but I don't know enough about it.

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: May 29, 2012 06:49AM

I met a woman on one of the workshops who was an acupuncturist before meeting Serge. She had renounced her formal acupuncture training and was being trained in chakrapuncture. So she obviously already has formal acupuncture training.

Current Page: 26 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.