Current Page: 37 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: December 20, 2012 02:34AM

Aegonis3
Your statements could, in fact, be interpreted as slanderous when you make blanket, unfounded statement like "Get a real job" and "get off welfare." Though these things may be rooted in truth, they will only add fuel to the fire. Our job is to make sure our friends and family remember that they are loved; statements like that only increase the gap between us.

i am about tired of people telling me what I can & cannot say. I will not take any blame for any "gaps". Fuel to the fire??? Get that outta here! If I am slandering then you might want to note I am being harrassed!

I am an outsider looking in - a grown woman, I know my rights, this is 2012 almost 2013 not 1600. I dont have to seek permission from anyone to repeat what I hear or see!

I am brutally honest, I have no filter and if it comes in my head it is going to proceed out of my mouth. I respect those that respect me. I am protective of my loved ones! I stand firm in my beliefs! I will let people run over me faster than letting someone run over my family. I don't like the taste of crow!

But, to make all parties HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY; I am done with it all - except for what concerns me and my loved ones! If you have my personal email you are welcomed to keep in touch! Otherwise, I would like to extend my best wishes to everyone, I will continue to pray that the Lord's will be done!

Good Luck, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and God Bless us ALL!

{This message has not been written out of anger, sarcasm or an attitude - if anything I have said has offended anyone - I apologize .}

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 20, 2012 02:59AM

The First Amendment of the US Constitution guarantees free speech.

Free speech is honored at this Web site message board, but it is subject to agreed upon rules.

Hythlodaeus has been banned from this message board.

See [forum.culteducation.com]

These are the agreed upon rules.

Date: December 20, 2012 10:19PM

Aegonis3:

Do not attack members of this message board.

Personal attacks against members of the message board is prohibited by the rules.

The focus of this thread YMBBA, not criticism of the comments made by people posting here.

Date: December 21, 2012 03:05AM

Aegonis3 has been banned from this message board.

Posted by: senhome ()
Date: December 21, 2012 04:27AM

Almighty God, guide us to be positive, loving, educated, and ever-prayerful, as we approach all matters of faith. Lord God, increase our faith! Help our unbelief! Plant in us the desire to glorify your Holy Name, with every breath we take, and with every stroke of the pen and with every touch of the keyboard.
-- Amen

Please know, I do not intend to hurt anyone on this forum.

Let us please remember, your response to any post (or PM) is your responsibility. In my response, I endeavor to remain loving and positive. Sometimes, my message is not properly understood. I am sorry for not being clear. My intention is to encourage all to stay within the sphere of the truth. This means we stay on true principles of God, we message what we know to be true, and we firmly stand on God's promises, regardless of what happens to us.

I do not have any information regarding the tax status of the Wells group. I have heard my son tell of their firm desire to do all things legally, and it seems they claim that they honor every government authority, by being obedient to them.

Having said that, I must say, I am my son's father; God's hand caused that to happen, and therefore I am ordained as my son's familial authority. My son only *barely* acknowledges that fact. He still addresses me as "dad" when we converse. However, my opinions and my advice seems to come only to his self-deafened ears. I must say, such treatment does not feel like honor toward me. I suffer it willingly, and I have no need to avenge the way he treats me. My duty is to love him, in spite of this and other offenses. God loves us in the same way. We do not deserve His love. He loves people who spit upon Him and hate Him.

Lord God, I want to be an imitator of You.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 21, 2012 05:24AM

If any of you receive private messages (PMs) that you consider worrisome, intrusive or rude, please send a copy of the PM to the moderator, Mr Rick Ross.

He can be reached at [forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: January 04, 2013 01:36AM

Hi- Im not sure who to address this to. This 'group' has changed their name and website from YMBBA to "the church of Wells", so what I was wondering is how we go about starting a new blog using their current name. I am afraid new people that are looking for info on this group will not know to look under YMBBA.
Thank you

Date: January 18, 2013 01:20AM

I just wanted to invite you guys to pray against this cult group. [www.facebook.com]

My friend and I know someone from our youth group that is now stuck in this group. We have been praying and asking others to pray against the deception and twisting happening in this group. We invite you to join us and spread awareness.

Date: January 18, 2013 01:33AM

breakthroughbirther:

The topic of this thread is YMBBA Ministries.

Please stay on topic.

Date: January 18, 2013 01:53AM

My friend from youth group is stuck in a cult.

I've heard from several families who lost relatives to this cult and it's super sad. So, I decided to pray. Please join me if you'd like. It's just a facebook page but I wanted to create a space for the families to unite, encourage one another and believe God together for the safety of their loved ones.

[www.facebook.com]

Current Page: 37 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.