Current Page: 32 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: December 07, 2012 01:50AM

Hi jd, I agree with you about not being afraid to post the truth here. As Christian's we fight the battle from a position of victory. Satan has already been defeated, we know how this ends. Praise God! I just spent 2 1/2 weeks in Nigeria preaching the good news and training young people to be leaders and I assure you that nothing and I mean nothing that is being said or done at the bogus 'church of wells' is in any way a display of the mighty power and love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God sent His son to die for us, why would we need to plead for our salvation, it has already been given freely. Anyway, we absolutely need to stay united in prayer, the prayers of the saints are music to the ears of our God. Don't lose faith in truth and righteousness, stay strong and stay in the Word. Be sure to pray for freedom for all of the members, even the elders. From what I can tell they are also just lost believers deceived by the 'father of lies". I am so thankful that you were able to get away from this madness; and let me say sorry if my son Justin was one of the members that terrorized you, I pray that you continue to growth in your faith and relationship with God and I am so happy to see that God is using you to spread the word about the tricks of the enemy. You are a powerful witness to all. Sue

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 4everfaithful ()
Date: December 07, 2012 03:20AM

Hi all
Feeling a little down today. i would appreciate some prayer. Thank you so much

Posted by: 4GdsLuv ()
Date: December 07, 2012 04:28AM

Hi i am glad i found this fourm....I live in wells. And can keep you all updated. I have talked to a few of the members from the church. They are a strange group of people. I have walked with the Lord over 20 years. Accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior. Though I can say as a good report that apart from any church I have ever been a part of, they preach a correct doctrine on hell, the wrath of God. they seem to have a great love for one another, and even a since of great compassion for my own soul which I have never seen or heard of before in all my years. They have two prayer meetings a week, crying out for revival for hours it sounds like, and Sunday they have church which, " only believer can attend," I will keep y'all updated....

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 07, 2012 04:51AM

See [forum.culteducation.com]

"The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize."

These are the rules agreed to before posting here.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: December 09, 2012 10:29AM

Hi everyone, I just got back from a mission trip to Nigeria, Praise God! and was wondering if there has been any movement or news from the group.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: December 10, 2012 07:01AM

Welcome back, Justin07! Nothing new that I've heard lately!

Posted by: hopeful123 ()
Date: December 11, 2012 03:31AM

I know the Keyes very well. I worked with Heidi and her girls in Harlan, Indiana before they moverd to Texas

Posted by: Hythlodaeus ()
Date: December 11, 2012 05:17AM

New to this forum, but not new to reading Rick Ross.
Funny, controlling other people all seems to be about the same, regardless of the color and flavor. It all seems to be spiritually based. Humans in need of something. Exploitation is as old as the human race.

This particular sect caught my attention because of the Alaska serial killer. I don't know anybody in this group, but the more I read, the more familiar it sounds. Alaska has unlimited groups/families who appear to be practicing the same tenets. Hard to know, because they don't call themselves anything. Just "Bible-based non-denominational," which makes no sense whatsoever.

I have a couple of questions. Just burning curiosity; no particular reason except to educate myself.

• Why do they adopt stylized olde English speech patterns? What's the purpose, or need to do that?
• Where are these young men's families (the "Elders")? Do they not have parents and loved ones who wonder about them?
• What started this? What made these obviously religious young men decide that their affiliations and real elders weren't holy enough, or righteous enough?

This business with the baby that didn't get medical treatment. Was it because the infant was female? If the baby had been a boy, would they have sought medical treatment? Is this the first time or is this part of the sect's philosophies? The men appear robust enough. Are there children and women unnecessarily ill? In a group of that size, there are surely both adults and children who need medical treatment for one reason or another. Diabetes or stitches. What would they do if an Elder had an abscessed tooth or needed stitches, or something that wouldn't respond to folk medicine?
Truly ironic and somewhat confusing that most global evangelical missions either focus on, or provide medical care to those who have limited medical resources. Poor health and poor nutrition bring about a decline in society'.

Thanks.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the Truth? Galatians 4:16

Posted by: Hythlodaeus ()
Date: December 11, 2012 05:22AM

Interesting. Worked with them doing what? I made an unworthy assumption that they wouldn't hold jobs outside of the home. Oops. : )

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: December 11, 2012 07:26AM

Feel free to comment anytime. I'm sure most of the people here have wondered the same things. Would love to have some answers.

Current Page: 32 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.