Current Page: 30 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: November 14, 2012 08:54AM

Welcome His Star and Watch & Pray. It is always nice to have people unite together. Not everyone posts on here any more. I think because they know that the site is being monitored by the group, although I am not sure why that would stop them. But we are certainly praying for all of the members of the group as well as the city. If either of you has a prayer request just let us know. Although, not all post, I know that many still read this blog.
Remember, the war has already been won. The One True God is already victorious!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: His Star ()
Date: November 15, 2012 11:07AM

I am sick of hearing from them about who is saved and who isn't...

They are so brainwashed it's pitiful...

Posted by: His Star ()
Date: November 15, 2012 11:14PM

It's a good day in which the Lord has made - in it we shall rejoice!

Please pray for me!

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: November 16, 2012 06:32AM

Praying for you...be strong!

Posted by: jdobrozsi1 ()
Date: November 19, 2012 11:21PM

Hello everyone I came about this group last night after searching the net for the cult's website and saw that they recently moved to a new location. I am a former member of this group from thanksgiving weekend of 2011 to the week before December 2011 so I would be glad to give my testimony of what these people did and what I endured under their supervision and hopefully answer some of your questions you've had. I see it's safe to say that many if not all of you from what I've seen are not naive to what they are about and well I wish for that short period of time I could have said he same but as crazy as it sounds I'm grateful to God for allowing me to go through this experience because he used it to bring me to where I am today in my walk with him. I know you don't hear that much from cult survivors but I know God used it to break me from myself and I know it's hard to think God wouldn't do such a thing but well I'm learning the church has a false view of who God really is. Stay tuned for I will try to explain the best I can what happened to me and well if anyone has questions I would be glad to answer them. I was part of the group by the way while they where still living in Arlington,TX and since then I don't know what has happened to them but I see a grandchild of one the members here has died under their supervision and well I may never truly understand how you feel God does and I am confident your family being in this cult and the death has caused you to draw near to him in a deeper way than you never knew. I believe such times and situations like these God uses to bring us closer to him and it will ultimately bring us closer or further from him as a result. God Bless and I look forward to sharing my experience and get to know some people. If you would like to converse on the phone I would love to do so.

Date: November 19, 2012 11:33PM

Hey everyone I'm not sure if my first post was added but I am a former member of this church back in the end of 2011 from Thanksgiving weekend to a week before Christmas when they where still living in Arlington,TX and I would love to share with you all what I endured with these people and hopefully answer some questions as well. God bless and understand if any of you who are unsure if God really will do anything to save your child know that if me and others have come out of the enemies camp then know he can do it to your children as well. I'm a firm believer that God uses these types of situations to ultimately teach us or break us and to draw us near to him and that is what he did for me. I do apologize in advance that my intention is not to offend or hurt anyone here but I'm a pretty open person and I don't hate these people and hold what they did against me because it was the Lord Jesus who helped me to forgive them and realize I wasn't totally innocent in the whole matter as well. I'm not saying that is the case for everyone in this group but I was to blame as well for getting myself in this mess but I do believe that God used this time in my life to break me from my pride and ways that where displeasing to him and I am grateful I endured it because it has brought me closer to him and changed the way I look at things all together. I don't wish this all on my worst enemy but if God would use this to bring someone closer to him then who are we to say that God has no right to do so. All through the bible and I'm sure in our own lives we have seen instances where God used such tragic events to get his children's attention and ultimately back into a relationship with him and that is what he did for me. God Bless and I hope to help some of you hopefully see things from your child's perspective or family members who is part of this group and well if anyone would like to converse on the phone then I would love to do that as well. God Bless and if God brought me and others through it then he'll bring your family through it.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 19, 2012 11:35PM

There is a safe and secure method of communicating with people that is free, and that is using the private message function PM on this message board.

Only meet in person and by telephone after verifying everyone's true identities and follow the customary precautions of telling friends and family where you are going and meeting in a public place, perhaps with a friend at a nearby table.

Date: November 19, 2012 11:47PM

Well I live by myself and do not talk to my family much so I'm my own responsibility so if I where to meet some people then it'd be after getting to know them and well if I can ask who usually talks in this group now that many don't anymore?

Posted by: watch&pray ()
Date: November 20, 2012 01:12AM

I think now that we know the church monitors this board, many only share their thoughts through private message. I am glad that your experience, jdobrozsi1, has brought your closer to the Lord. I pray that it does so for all of the people involved, safely. I would be interested to read of your experiences.

Date: November 20, 2012 01:48AM

Well I am not afraid of what the enemy is doing here and neither should any of us be because remember the scripture is clear that God has not given us a spirit of fear and there is only one other person who does such a thing. I say this in the most loving way possible the fear that is present is from satan and not God and we have authority as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ to deal with these spirits of fear and cast them out in Jesus name. I remember living in extreme fear as the members are and others I see as well but I just want to say that it is a spiritual battle we are waging here and we must realize that and stand against the powers of hell here that are working.

Current Page: 30 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.