Current Page: 29 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: jasmine ()
Date: November 08, 2012 09:16AM

Amen Justin 07! The truth of the gospel brings hope not fear and condemnation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: November 09, 2012 11:40PM

You are absolutely right Jasmine, Praise God!- just an FYI for anyone that may care. The group has changed their website to the -thechurchofwells.com- not sure why. Also, please lift Sean (one of the elders) up in prayer, he really seems to be angry and hurt about something.
May the truth of the grace, mercy and love of God overwhelm and heal him.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: November 10, 2012 10:56AM

So true, Justin07. I just do not understand how someone could go through life only looking for negative, hateful things. I read the other day that we should be eager to obey God out of love FOR Him, not fear OF Him.

Posted by: His Star ()
Date: November 11, 2012 12:47PM

YMBBA!!!!

1) None of you are perfect! There is only one person in this world that is.... HE Is not on this EARTH!
2) WE ALL SIN!!!.
3) Judge not, that ye be not judged - Matthew 7
4) We are suppose to live by the laws of the Lord and the Land!
5) Are you listening to the Lord or to man?

Date: November 12, 2012 10:09AM

His Star, not sure who you are referring to but we do not claim to be perfect. We know we are sinners saved by grace.

Date: November 13, 2012 12:08AM

Kjdean49
His Star, not sure who you are referring to but we do not claim to be perfect. We know we are sinners saved by grace.

Ms. Dean,

I was referring to YMBBA! They claim they are perfect!!!!

Date: November 13, 2012 04:28AM

Whew! Thank you for letting us know. If we were perfect, we would have no need for grace. I am so incredibly humbled when I think of the way He loves me in spite of me. Welcome to our group of sinners saved by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Do you have a loved one involved in the group? If you choose to not speak publicly, we understand and feel free to private message any of us. We are here to encourage and pray for one another as well as our family members who are involved. A friend came to my house the other night and asked about the post-it notes hanging everywhere with names. When I explained that they were the names of those that I know who are in Wells, she copied down a few of the names. You cannot go anywhere in my house without encountering a name with a Scripture so I can pray for them by name. Not the kind of decor you might see in a magazine but it works for me!!

Date: November 13, 2012 11:06AM

KJ.

I would never disrespect any of you on this forum!

Posted by: watch&pray ()
Date: November 13, 2012 12:39PM

i am new to this forum, and was very happy to find this discussion going on. my mother has lived in wells for many years, and i am seeing such a large influx of this church group. my heart goes out to all of the loved ones that are being separated!

Date: November 13, 2012 11:26PM

Thank you, His Star. I am so glad you are here. Watch&pray, welcome to this group. Please know that we are praying for the town of Wells and the spiritual battle that is taking place there. Please continue to pray and remember, we have the assurance that God will be victorious!

Current Page: 29 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.