Current Page: 9 of 49
Re: YMBBA Ministries
Posted by: Grace&Truth ()
Date: June 13, 2012 02:06AM

Read... [libertyforcaptives.com]

In the comments section, there is a comment by one named Dr. Miller...
"this baby’s Mother is RH negative and the baby and mother required injections to counteract the medical issue which causes anemia by the mother’s blood literally depleting the red blood cells of the baby. It was not SIDS. It was a neglectful choice made by so-called elders."

If this is true, then the DA should be made known of this information.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 13, 2012 04:16AM

Apparently, I have offended someone on this forum. I apologize. Did I say something that was untrue? Do I not have the right to Freedom of Speech? Do you really think that my opinion alone speaks for a whole community?

I have never said anyone was a bad mother. I didn't mean to be disrespectful to anyone. I am not interested in anything that you all practice nor believe. I have not joined in any type of conversation to "run you out of our town".

Whomever feels free to contact ME, please do so. I am sure you have my email. No one is to be accountable for what I say but ME!

I just don't recall in my lifetime any "Christian" going to anyone's home or confronting them in public and informing them they were going to hell. Isn't that the Judgement for the Lord to make? Shame on anyone telling one of HIS children they will not make it to Heaven. HE CHOSE US! WE DIDN"T CHOSE HIM!

Furthermore, tell me how you know a person's heart and soul? My relationship with the Lord - is just that! It's between Me and HIM! I don't think anyone will be standing beside me on Judgement day defending or trying to convince the Lord I am not good enough to enter the Pearly Gates.

Posted by: Kjdean49 ()
Date: June 13, 2012 04:48AM

Chris99, you haven't said anything offensive in my opinion! I just went back and re-read all of your posts and nothing there to Be ashamed of. Maybe their conscience is bothering them. They always seem to find ways to blame others. Just relax and consider the source. If they continue to harass your g'ma, she should ask them to leave. If they continue, then she should call the sheriff. Harassment and trespassing are against the law.

Be careful, they'll start reciting the speech about fruits...you are known by your fruits. Look at their fruits and tell me what is God-honoring about their hatefulness, pride, or condescension. Their arrogance that they are the ONLY chosen of God.

Posted by: ChildofGod ()
Date: June 13, 2012 05:13AM

Chris99, I agree with kjdean, I have not been offended by anything you have said. In fact, your last post was right on! They do think the are the judge of who is saved, and that is wrong! I have been told numerous times by my own daughter and son-in-law that I am not right with God, and I am sick of it.

Posted by: justin07 ()
Date: June 13, 2012 06:37AM

Hi , I dont see where anyone came against you, did someone send you a private message? I thought your comment about offering to help them pack was hilarious. Why would the members be offended by that comment, they will tell you to your face that you aren't saved and are going to hell-(nice), then they will defend their actions with some misquoted, twisted scripture. You go ahead and say what God leads you to say. The deception and evil behind this group is real, but the power of the true word of God will shut it down every time. Continue to pray that the truth will be revealed and that the eyes and ears of the members will be opened to the true word of God. Stay strong and pray!

Date: June 13, 2012 07:50AM

Woohoo! I LOVE being part of this group!! What encouragement! Be strong and courageous. Do not be discouraged.

Posted by: chris99 ()
Date: June 13, 2012 10:42AM

NO private messages have been sent.

Date: June 13, 2012 12:44PM

I love Joshua 1:9

Date: June 14, 2012 04:14AM

.[libertyforcaptives.com]
This is a great website that has a new article about cults. I recommend it highly!

Date: June 14, 2012 05:55AM

Wow its like this article was written specifically about this group-And they thought they were unique

Current Page: 9 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.