Current Page: 19 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 16, 2011 09:04AM

Yes, that's certainly true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 16, 2011 06:05PM

Its one of the Wanker's first moves, in the breaking of the parental/child emotional bond, to have his members refer to their parents by their first names.
The parent then becomes just another person to be exploited, no longer that familial figure.

In the case of his own kids, it allows him then to be the almighty Apostle without the kids having any special father/child consideration, or any chance at a life of their own apart from him.

No wonder really that he only has one kid left who associates with him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2011 06:28PM by Stoic.

Date: August 16, 2011 10:07PM

''Amused'' is Dave's brother who has posted on this forum as ''aghast'', i'm 99% certain. [forum.culteducation.com]

It's the same confrontational style as ''Amused'' and the mere mention of Brian sends them both loopy. [jcs.xjcs.org]

aghast
My elderly mother is being utilized as a tool to fuel your hatemongering website, and the viciousness of how her words were used leaves me AGHAST.

Amused
A few people might wonder why I picked the name Amused when I registered on this forum. The main reason is that I am amused by the various things people say about other people on these forums such that it seems obvious that many people present themselves as someone who they aren't.

Look similar?

He returned to this forum around the middle of last year and complained about Brian's behaviour on the thread. That again seems to be his main gripe in his latest postings on the xjcs. He's clearly very unhappy that it's been suggested one of his nephew's may be sheltering his brother.

He gives the name Sandy in an earlier post on the xjcs, probably a lie but you never know. Does Sandy McKay ring a bell to anyone?

Date: August 16, 2011 10:25PM

Apollo
Does anyone else find it odd that Christine calls her father ''Dave''?

Yes I do find that disturbing as it was NOT the case when I was a member (Dec 81 - Jun 85)....and it is evidence of the sickening, downward spiral of McKay's twisted mind....in many ways reminding me of Pol Pots' "year zero" (dating the world from the only event of any true importance, HIS empire....McKay imagining he is "usurping" the ungodly influence of the secular world, that acknowledges the role responsible parents (NOT McKay of course!) usually play in the lives of their children )

If you can believe it...there once was a sweet young thing named Christine McKay....

in my opinion now, just another poisoned mind, courtesy of David McKay

Date: August 16, 2011 10:28PM

Christine
(Our sister moved to Brisbane with the explanation that they wanted to get as far away from Dave as possible...

Bullshit! McKay's maniacally manufactured "persecution complex" here, preposterously overstated by Christine to somehow persuade us of their (yawn!!) "convicting impact"....

Piss off Christine, with your indulgent vanity!!!

Date: August 16, 2011 10:42PM

[jesuschristians.net]

Dave
Tony, if you tell us whether you made restitution for the stuff you stole, then we'll give you two answers for the price of one. An answer to this question as well as the one about whether or not "X" has apologised to the mother of the girl he touched. We would, of course, want some specifics about how much you paid back, and to whom it was paid.

I see Dave was having problems with his memory back in 2006 aswell.

Even back then he was trying to minimise the child abuse. And to think he threw a tantrum on the xjcs when I suggested he was trying to pass it off as just one child victim.... he clearly was and always has done!

No Dave, he didn't ''touch'' one girl, he sexually abused TWO very young girls!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2011 10:49PM by Apollo.

Date: August 16, 2011 11:14PM

McKay would be behind Tony's "crime" (as well as opportunistically seeking to "minimize" the pedophiliac activity of a current JC member in transparent "damage control)....spoiling Eygpt(as Berg first taught and McKay duly imitated)....the God forsaken hypocrite encourages his members to have no qualms in the "sacking" of the system...and then self importantly threatens Tony with "exposure" once he's dared to stand up to him and leave...

Tony is one of the "good people" you are fortunate to meet, mingled with the accursed hypocrites that may be observed in the JC's....

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 17, 2011 12:14AM

Apollo
''Amused'' is Dave's brother who has posted on this forum as ''aghast'', i'm 99% certain. [forum.culteducation.com]

It's the same confrontational style as ''Amused'' and the mere mention of Brian sends them both loopy. [jcs.xjcs.org]

aghast
My elderly mother is being utilized as a tool to fuel your hatemongering website, and the viciousness of how her words were used leaves me AGHAST.

Amused
A few people might wonder why I picked the name Amused when I registered on this forum. The main reason is that I am amused by the various things people say about other people on these forums such that it seems obvious that many people present themselves as someone who they aren't.

Look similar?

He returned to this forum around the middle of last year and complained about Brian's behaviour on the thread. That again seems to be his main gripe in his latest postings on the xjcs. He's clearly very unhappy that it's been suggested one of his nephew's may be sheltering his brother.

He gives the name Sandy in an earlier post on the xjcs, probably a lie but you never know. Does Sandy McKay ring a bell to anyone?

Gee, I must have hit some nerve for Amused to be reacting so strongly to my expressed suspicions.

I frankly do not care much about the opinions of Amused, yasmin, nor any other anonymous person who is throwing their two cents' worth of dislike of me into the pot.

A public message board is frankly not the place for yasmin or anybody else to work out their issues as some form of therapy. I, we don't have to walk on eggshells here for anybody.

Yasmin never has anything to say about the JC cult, she only pops in when she wants to preach from her moral high horse and express her disapproval of how I conduct myself.

Her opinion, like Amused's, means practically nothing to me. Why should I care what they think? Somebody give me one good reason, please.

Let me be very clear about this point: I don't care what some anonymous person with an opinion has to say about me. They could be Dave himself, or a JC, for all I know.

Date: August 17, 2011 01:05AM

Amused/aghast is just another DaveJC apologist. He hopes to protect his brother by attacking DaveJC's biggest critic, the Rick Ross Cult Education Forum. He describes this forum as a ''hatemongering website'', as do all of DaveJC's apologists. He may even be working behind the scenes with DaveJC.

He barely mentions (if at all) the fact his brother has groomed several kids and then turned them against their parents yet he is still ENRAGED and holds a grudge over a short phone call made to his mother several years ago. DaveJC himself has made numerous offensive statements about his mother yet he's never even raised an eyebrow to that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2011 01:06AM by Apollo.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 17, 2011 01:11AM

Again, I could not care less about Dave's brothers (or frankly, any of the rest of his blood relatives) think about me, and I do not for a moment regret having made that phone call.

Where were they when their psychopathic relative was recruiting children? Not warning the public, thats for sure.

Let's talk about David, Cherry, and their cult now.

Current Page: 19 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.