Current Page: 13 of 38
Re: The Work/Byron Katie-strong concerns
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 24, 2008 12:30PM

Imagine: over weeks and months, carefully pushing vulnerable wealthy people into a highly suggestible, manic, and even delusional states of mind, starved and hypoglycemic, cell phone cut-off from family and friends, cut-off from contact with spouse, family heirlooms in Byron Katies possession...

Then they get really tough, and pull out the big-gun tactics, one on one, person to person.
At some point you hear a voice say...SIGN RIGHT HERE...THERE....SIGN. SIGN...angel.

_______________________________x

That is the sound of very large estate assets and inheritances being transfered to a new owner. That's the real prize, the real game. The LGAT seminars make profit, but they are also the perfect global filtering mechanism to find the massive easy Targets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 12:32PM by The Anticult.

Options: ReplyQuote
are people being drugged?
Date: February 24, 2008 01:10PM

blammo
They were on a limited and restrictive diet; it sounded like calorie deficient and low carbohydrate to keep your brain from functioning properly.
All of the men reported zero erectile ability during their stay. They were laughing and joking about it, but I didn't think it was so funny. Either their diet was engineered to limit this ability or potassium nitrate was put into their food; probably the later.

This seriously needs to be looked into.
There are already reports of many people VOMITING... "Vomiting was a regular occurrence, and was offered as "evidence" of cleansing".

People group vomiting is either serious food poisoning, or something very strong added in the food. Combine that with men having total erectile failure...
Then the same people being told their physical symptoms are due to The Work, to make the program seem more powerful.

Why did Byron Katie seem to know beforehand that people would be vomiting and having total erectile failure?

Are people being drugged or having any psychoactive substances added to their food without their awareness?

Drugs Linked to Erectile Dysfunction
[www.webmd.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 01:35PM by The Anticult.

Posted by: jj52 ()
Date: February 24, 2008 01:56PM

When I read that post by the BK supporter in the other thread...

I couldn't even take it in. It was like mashed potatoes for my mind. It had that same quality to it that everything coming out of that School has... blah, blah, blah... like the teacher on Charlie Brown... wah, wah, wah, wah, wah. Reading it and trying to understand it... was like trying to eat a slug. Just couldn't get that baby down!

How strange. I can read the other posts just fine!

I think this is a good sign. I'm rejoicing that I got out when I did-- or at all!

-jj

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 02:04PM by jj52.

Re: are people being drugged?
Date: February 24, 2008 02:00PM

Why wasn't the local health department notified that groups of people started vomiting at the Byron Katie seminar?
Everyone who is providing ANY of the food for those Byron Katie events needs to be held accountable for this.

Whenever there is any type of group vomiting, the health department needs to be called right away, as it could be E Coli or botulism, and people can die, or be in a wheelchair for life.

Why was it not reported?

But why are all the men having erectile dysfunction at the same time?

Anyone can phone/fax/email a report to the local health department where the seminar occured, with dates and what happened, and they will open an investigation.

Date: February 24, 2008 02:06PM

Who is going to contact the unenlightened health department?
How would they understand the power of The Work?

(sarcasm)

I'd never heard anything about the erectile dysfunction, but that's pretty interesting. Hmm.

-jj

Date: February 24, 2008 02:21PM

They know that any group like that is legally obligated to immediately call in the health authorities when there is group vomiting.
By not doing so, if it were E Coli and people were seriously injured or died, they could be held liable. What if the non-pastuerized organic juice had deadly botulism, as was in the news recently?

They know that a large group like that must immediately report those type of group health problems.
Why didn't they?

What is really suspicious is that they appear to have known beforehand that people were going to get sick, and have Erectile Dysfunction, and expected it.

Is that why the health authorities were not notified?

Is there going to be more vomiting and Erectile Dysfunction at the April 4 - 13, 2008 The School for The Work Los Angeles, California?

Or is it going to magically stop this time, due to advanced notice to the health authorities in Los Angeles?

jj52
Who is going to contact the unenlightened health department?
How would they understand the power of The Work?

(sarcasm)

Posted by: helpme2times ()
Date: February 25, 2008 05:08AM

Date: February 25, 2008 07:50AM

Hi all,

I'm here to add to the discussion re BK. Thankfully I narrowly missed attending her 9-day school. That's because I came here and found this thread as well as another one taking a critical look at BK.

Hallelujah!

Not long ago I joined an online forum re BK's work. There I learned that the woman who wrote "Loving What Is" has had a facelift.

Yes, BK has had a facelift. At least according to a heated discussion I found in the online forum I joined.

Here is what one member of the forum posted re BK's facelift -- and I think it's very telling:

Why is it "insane" to question Kt's facelift? Picking on someone is
exactly what the Work and Katie ask us to do, isn't it? Although, in
this case, I never voiced a single judgment whatsoever. But my oh
my... just ask a few questions of the "guru" and people get quite
prickly.

So when I pose questions about her facelift, why does this provoke
answers like, "Ah leave her alone. Stop picking on her. Maybe
you're the one with unresolved issues..."

Well.... If there are unresolved issues, isn't this a place to
investigate those issues?

I was confused and I asked for help. Then I did the work on the
thought I saw behind my questions in the first place. I did the Work
and got some great clarity and freedom.

Yet the stories about judging Katie seem to persist on this board.
Perhaps those who have issues with my issues might want to do some
inquiry as to why this bothers you. If asking questions about
Katie's facelift brings me freedom... well I imagine that besides
myself, no one would be happier for me than Katie!

Date: February 25, 2008 10:15AM

helpme2times,

That interview sounds like typical Byron Katie. At the School, while in that hyno-trance... we just sat there listening to this stuff and absorbing it like it was life's sustaining blood. It was draining for me. Felt more like I had a super-vampire sucking my life force out of me. I spent almost a whole day in the back of the room lying down, just to shut out the "noise." I would have left, but I was too wiped out to stand much.

BK tells everyone at The School to come down to the room, even if they want to sleep in. She tells them to sleep in the room if they have to, while she's talking, because "You never know what your subconscious will pick up." Indeed! I'm finding out that my subconscious was slammed during those 9 days. But... this was supposed to be a desirable thing...

Ugh.

The vomiting thing is really crazy, Anticult. You're right about that. At the time, it was like we were supposed to congratulate people for vomiting... what an accomplishment, right? I remember going into the restroom one afternoon and seeing three piles of puke... from 3 different people... it was so gross. Word went around that it was happening a lot more than that.

I've heard of people getting really sick when they make drastic, sudden changes in their diets. Especially when they go from a fast food diet to organic overnight... the shock to their systems is really dangerous, even deadly. I assumed that was what was happening to people. I really don't know.

People were "asked" to "voluntarily" give up their cigarettes, too. I think it was lucky for me I was a non-smoker, healthy-eater when I got there. Sudden changes like that must drive people out of their rational minds.

The erectile dysfunction thing is even more bizarre, to me. Very interesting.

-jj

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2008 10:21AM by jj52.

Date: February 25, 2008 10:56AM

jj52
helpme2times,

That interview sounds like typical Byron Katie. At the School, while in that hyno-trance... we just sat there listening to this stuff and absorbing it like it was life's sustaining blood. It was draining for me. Felt more like I had a super-vampire sucking my life force out of me. I spent almost a whole day in the back of the room lying down, just to shut out the "noise." I would have left, but I was too wiped out to stand much.

JJ, it's funny you should liken BK to a vampire... earlier today I'd dubbed the interview with BK as "Interview With An Energy Vampire."

Hee.

Hey, I have YOU to thank for sharing such detailed info about BK's "school", thus stopping me from suffering through 9 days in that ghastly woman's torture chamber.

Bless you!

Current Page: 13 of 38

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.