How many reported deaths are enough?
How do you know how many suicides have occured related to MKP events, and the depression that can hit after these types of LGAT seminars?
There are many suicides/psychoses/hospitalization that occur after these types of abusive seminars, its just that most of them never hit the media, and are only known by the family, and reported by them.
James Arthur Ray was warned about in these threads more than 2 years BEFORE 4 people ended up dead from his seminars. [forum.culteducation.com
The faux "sweatlodges" of ManKind project have been shown to be the exact same bogus set-up as James Arthur Ray, using plastic in the roofing which causes oxygen deprivation, and pushing people to endure extreme heat.
James Arthur Ray / Mankind Project - Deaths from Sweatlodges [forum.culteducation.com
That can cause internal organ damage, and cause problems for life.
That is not going to make the newspapers.
These threads are ahead of the curve, unlike the news media which reports on deaths after the fact, without looking into the causes.
No one said MKP was a pyramid scheme or MLM. That is misdirection.
Its an LGAT seminar system, and people need to do some serious research into LGAT seminars, and how they operate.
Because MKP says its "non-profit" means nothing.
All that means is they don't pay tax, the PROFITS are controlled by the few people who run MKP.
Where are the IRS 990 Forms for MKP?
A search online shows many of them don't even file those reports, so where they are spending the money cannot be monitored.
"mankind project" "form 990"
MKP is dangerous.
Someone's spouse attending one intial event, is only the beginning.
Some men are vulnerable and get sucked into these groups for years.
Those who have carefully studied these groups for years, can see very quickly what they are really trying to do.
The public needs to a serious warning.
The secrect and lies from MKP need to be exposed.
The MKP tactic of breaking down people's identity in 48 hrs is extremely dangerous, it can lead to a mental breakdown in certain people.
They are doing a similar scam as Landmark Education, but just with a different "content".
MKP is the one running a pattern of DECEPTION, from top to bottom. They deceive the men on purpose so they can "initiate" them.
The amount of lies that come out of the mouths of MKP apologists is right up there with the best. They deliberately lie to their new recuits and others, and feel justified doing so.
Still looking to locate all the actual WAIVERS for serious damages and harm that MKP forces people to sign on-site before attending.
Below are some excerpts.
It says that if MKP is negligent, and you end up with permanent trauma or disabilty, psychological damage or DEATH, then you have paid MKP to sign your life away to MKP.
No one should EVER sign such a outrageous "release" as the one from MKP excerpted below.
That is the deal-breaker right there. No one should ever sign such an obscene "release" as this one by MKP.
Notice the MKP obsession with "confidentiality", that is all about keeping their tactics SECRET, a standard LGAT technique.
MKP ManKind Project DEATH CLAUSES:
QUOTE: "The same elements which contribute to the unique character of the NWTA and the associated Activities can cause loss or damage to personal property, accidental injury, illness, or, in extreme cases, permanent trauma, disability, or death."
"I understand that this list is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in property loss, serious injury, illness, or death."
"In consideration of being able to participate in the NWTA, I, for myself and my Heirs, release and discharge MKP from all claims or causes of action, present or future, arising from physical, emotional, or psychological injury, death and/or property damage suffered by me or any other person, resulting directly or indirectly from my participation in the NWTA and the associated Activities, including, without limitation, injury or damage caused in whole or in part by errors in judgment and/or any other negligence of MKP."
Assumption of Risk, Indemnification & Release
New Warrior Training Adventure
1. Risks. I am participating in a program of personal growth and training for men sponsored and operated by MKP, known as the New Warrior Training Adventure (NWTA or the Training), the dates and location of which are given above. The NWTA will involve a variety of activities, including, but without limitation, strenuous, vigorous and challenging physical, mental, emotional and intellectual activities conducted indoors and outdoors during day and night (the Activities). The same elements which contribute to the unique character of the NWTA and the associated Activities can cause loss or damage to personal property, accidental injury, illness, or, in extreme cases, permanent trauma, disability, or death.
The risks discussed above include, but are not limited to:
- risks associated with outdoor physical activities (such as walking or running on uneven ground) including slips and falls, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, and concussions;
- contact with plants, animals, snakes or insects that could cause stings, bites, allergies, or disease ;
- exposure to fire or heat from natural or manmade causes that could cause burns, dehydration, and fainting;
- exposure to cold, wet weather, and to other unpredictable forces of nature;
- exposure to the conduct of other NWTA participants;
- damage to property owned by me or by others;
- the failure or malfunction of equipment;
- inherent risks associated with being in a remote location, distant from medical facilities, where evacuation and medical care could be delayed;
- risks associated with traveling by land or air to and from the NWTA site or to and from a site of emergency medical care.
I understand that this list is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in property loss, serious injury, illness, or death.
I understand that certain medical and psychological conditions may increase the risk of my participation in the NWTA. I release and forever discharge MKP from any liability or claims for any injuries to me which are a direct or indirect result of my medical or psychological condition.
3. Assumption of risk. ...
I accept and assume full responsibility for all of the risks and hazards associated with participation in the NWTA, whether known or unknown, including, but not limited to, 1) injury, death, or loss of personal property and related expenses which I may suffer as a direct or indirect result of those inherent risks and dangers described in this Agreement as well as those not specifically described; and 2) any injury that I may cause to any other person or any damage that I may cause to the property of others, as a result of my negligence or wrongful conduct. I elect to participate in the NWTA with full knowledge of all known or unknown risks.
5. Release. In consideration of being able to participate in the NWTA, I, for myself and my Heirs, release and discharge MKP from all claims or causes of action, present or future, arising from physical, emotional, or psychological injury, death and/or property damage suffered by me or any other person, resulting directly or indirectly from my participation in the NWTA and the associated Activities, including, without limitation, injury or damage caused in whole or in part by errors in judgment and/or any other negligence of MKP.
I understand that by signing this Agreement, I surrender all rights to make a claim or file a lawsuit against MKP for personal injury, property damage, wrongful death, products liability (including strict liability), breach of warranty or contract, or under any other legal theory, unless the claim arises from the intentional wrongful act, recklessness, or gross negligence of MKP.
6. Nature of Release. This release, waiver, and indemnity Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Illinois. If any portion of the Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement will still continue in full legal force and effect.
7. Indemnification. I agree to indemnify and defend MKP against and hold MKP harmless from any claims arising out of my participation in the NWTA. The terms indemnify and defend mean that I will defend and protect MKP by payment or reimbursement for any costs or expenses incurred by MKP. This indemnification includes reimbursing MKP for reasonable attorneys fees and related costs of litigation, including discovery.
8. Confidentiality. I have signed the MKP Confidentiality Agreement which is incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
9. Health and Liability Insurance. I affirm that I have adequate health and/or other insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in the Activities, or that I am financially able and agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to myself, property, or others.
10. Medical Authorization. I hereby authorize MKP to obtain any reasonably necessary emergency, surgical, or other medical care for me, including hospitalization. I understand that MKP does not provide medical services during the NWTA weekend and is not responsible for ensuring the presence of any medical professionals at the NWTA. In the event that any representative, volunteer, affiliate or agent of MKP voluntarily administers emergency medical care to me, I hereby release such individual(s) from any and all liability with respect to such emergency medical care.
11. Mediation, Arbitration, Waiver of Right to Sue. I expressly agree that any claim or cause of action of any kind against MKP as a direct or indirect result of my participation in the Activities or NWTA, must first be submitted to mediation by a neutral third party, preferably a mediator who practices regularly under the auspices of the courts of the state where the MKP Center facilitating the NWTA is located. If after four (4) sessions, mediation is unsuccessful, the matter must then be submitted for a final and binding arbitration of my claims. Any such arbitration will be held in the state where the MKP Center facilitating the NWTA is located, and Illinois substantive law will apply in all such proceedings without regard to choice of law principles. I agree that any resulting arbitration award is final and binding upon both MKP and upon me and my Heirs, and by executing this Agreement I am expressly waiving any and all rights to litigate any such claim in any state or federal court. Any cause of action to enforce any arbitration award or any cause of action brought against MKP notwithstanding the waivers contained in this Agreement, must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the state where the MKP Center facilitating the NWTA is located, and Illinois substantive law will apply. Any arbitrator chosen pursuant to this paragraph will be chosen from a list or lists supplied by the American Arbitration Association (AAA), with AAA rules to apply, and/or the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, or from any other mutually agreeable source.
12. Agreement Controlling. This release contains the entire agreement between MKP and me, and supersedes any and all other agreements or representations, written or oral.
I understand fully that by signing this Agreement, I waive my legal rights both to assert certain claims against MKP and to sue or otherwise assert any claims in a court of law. I agree that any dispute between MKP and me, or anyone representing me, or otherwise arising out of my participation in the Activities and the NWTA, must be submitted to final and binding arbitration. I fully understand the consequences of this waiver and acknowledge that I have had ample opportunity to ask questions regarding this Agreement. I have read the Agreement in its entirety, I understand the content and implications of the document, I sign this Agreement freely and voluntarily, and I agree to be legally bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The ManKind Project
New Warrior Training Adventure
Participant Promise of Confidentiality
While participating in the New Warrior Training Adventure (NWTA), I will learn details of customs, protocols, traditions, exercises, rituals, processes and other information, in both oral and written form, which are proprietary and owned exclusively by The ManKind Project (the "Proprietary Information"). In addition, I may learn during the course of the NWTA information about other participants which is confidential (the "Confidential Information"). As an express condition of my participation in the NWTA, I agree that I will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise disclose, in any form or manner, written or oral, any Proprietary Information without the express written permission of The ManKind Project (MKP). I further agree that I will not disclose in any form or manner, written or oral, any Confidential Information which I learn as a result of my participation in the NWTA. I may, however, share my personal experience of the NWTA as long as the confidentiality of both the Proprietary Information and the Confidential Information is maintained.
The ManKind Project
I agree to respect the confidentiality of everything that occurs during the training, including all processes and everything the participants and staff say and do. I will keep all such information private and confidential.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2010 03:45AM by The Anticult.