Current Page: 56 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: SimplyOrganic ()
Date: March 30, 2010 09:54AM

Where did xmember go? His messages are no longer here either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: April 01, 2010 01:33AM

Simply Organic,
I would love to hear more from xmember also. What do you mean his messges are no longer here? He posted in 2008. Just go to pages 7 or 8 or something. Or just do a name search. He posted four times.

He also wrote:

========================================================================== I can't speak from any personal sexual or even verbal abuse from Hickman.
What has always bewildered me is how an apparently intelligent person, John Hove -- after all that happened to his own son -- not only stayed involved in this cult, but relocated to Maine with his family.
========================================================================
I wish he would have elaborated.
I wonder which Hove boy he meant and what happened.
Also, I think I know some Udin and Heck members who are living on Long Island and who.... I think might be the ones who he was claiming had a ''different'' mission.
I wonder if they are recruiting still.
I do know for a fact that in Maine there is a whole clan of Heck members who..by their own admission...''pretend'' to be Lutheran and contribute money and even play piano for a Lutheran church.
I wonder what other religion members might ''pretend'' to be.
Are there any ''pretending'' to be New Age?

Date: April 04, 2010 01:37AM

Wasn't the purpose of the Maine ministry to have a place for Jack's family that was scattered over Europe and other parts of the world right before the tectonic plate catastrophe happened?

Can anyone expound on this?

{btw, i see xmember's posts now. i neglected to set the Search to All Dates.}

Posted by: My Good Name ()
Date: April 05, 2010 09:55AM

SimplyOrganic,

Aren't you just beyondeverything now with a new name (RICK ROSS, can't you IP ban people?)? If you are so obsessed with the cult teachings, why not e-mail the members or call them for the bull crap teachings? Go ahead and read the path teachings (the last 'teachings", or better described as bald faced lies), they make absolutely no sense since Jack hardly knew anything about Kabbalah. When I was at the thirty two path teachings he would mumble and fall asleep. They said he was in a higher spiritual place and it just "took too much to continuing explaining" the awesome spiritual messages. He made no sense and people would say that we just weren't spiritual enough to understand his mumblings.

Half the garbage that was 'prophesied' never happened and when it didn't happen Jack gave some kind of circular answer. Or another answer like "we did it, our righteous prayers saved the world."

What makes me sick is that when the youth were brought back together, we were all lied to about what happened during the break up. That has made me very angry.

ELDERS: Stop the lies and let everyone know what really happened. Jack had sex with at least two boys that were underage and masturbated onto many other men ("passing the seed"). If you are part of the youth, ask your parents.

Date: April 06, 2010 10:28AM

SimplyOrganic,
Do you believe Jack and Gary created the Maine ministry for the purpose of having a place for JH's extended family from Europe come to escape future persecution?
Do you think possibly it could have been a place to escape prosecution insead? The Maine area is fairly secluded isn't it? I remember being able to see every star so clearly. I loved it. I loved the fact that there were so few lights in the area that the stars were more visible. There were few lights because there were few homes.
Is it still so barren?
Jack and Gary needed to re-establish themselves in an area where no one knew about them or their prior antics. There was no need to fear the inter net back then.
Maine was isolated and secluded and far from anyone who could expose them and their past. I wonder if it's still that way.
Back in my day Jack slowly brought people into his inner circle based on his assesment of how they would understand/accept his antics. His didn't properly assess Nancy Boles(which was the catalyst for the break up). I know for a fact that more than a couple people accepted and joined his inner circle knowing full well that he was scamming. I know that. It's a fact. I can't speak for all of his ''inner circle'' back then but I can say with certainty that some knew he was ''getting over''.
That's why JH went to Maine.

Date: April 07, 2010 12:11AM

i don't know who is beyondeverything. i am not obsessed, though i am curious. is it against the rules to ask about teachings?

Date: April 07, 2010 06:19AM

If I were part of the youth I would want to ask Gary Coons about what really happened.
For one thing he is the leader. For another, as Jack Hickman's lover, he would know better than anyone what happened during Jack's reign and how it has or has not changed.
Are the youth allowed to question Gary Coons?

Posted by: My Good Name ()
Date: April 07, 2010 09:25AM

They could. It would cause the questioner harm.

Gary would probably not tell the truth if asked in public. After that the person would be attacked by the group or likely punished.

Date: April 08, 2010 02:36AM

My Good Name,
That is just awful. I really hope that members check out this site. There are ideas and suggested resources that can help a person extricate(however spelled) themselves from such insidious and wicked controls. I know how scary it can be to think you can't question someone who is obviously not concerned about your well being.
Gary Coons is out to protect and defend Gary Coons. Just like JH was out for JH. Any rules or laws or teachings or threats of harm only serve him.
He is NOT omnipotent and so his rules are not objective.
He's a man. Just a man. His words are subjective. His ideas are subjective. There is no greater and universal good that dictates his steps. HIs own fleshly urges dictate his steps.
I'm so sorry you and others have to deal with such nonsense.
But you are certainly not alone. Harmful cults and cult leaders are so prevalent these days.
My prayers are with you all.

Date: April 14, 2010 08:50AM

I heard that Jack died. Can anyone confirm this? How did he die? Does anyone know where he was buried?

Current Page: 56 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.