Current Page: 58 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: marvin ()
Date: April 26, 2010 05:43AM

I don't know who you are or what your personal issues are but in the future either show some respect for a person's question or simply don't answer it. Why you think that your "apology" at the end might carry some weight I'm not sure. How your childesh response made it past the moderator is another issue. All I was doing as some new new to this site was trying to clarify confusing and often conflicting statements.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 26, 2010 05:48AM

marvin:

What exactly is your purpose posting here?

Date: April 26, 2010 05:51AM

This was my response to whoever photokoto is and his response to my question. He posted it just the other day.

Posted by: incarnate soul ()
Date: April 26, 2010 09:44PM

Peggy - very well said. I agree completly!

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: April 26, 2010 09:54PM

Anyway. I keep obsessing about the possibility of Gary Coons ''passing the seed'' for several reasons.
One of them is the title ''first born of many brethren''.
We know Gary ''caught'' Jack's seed and that ''seed catching'' was a way to be ''birthed'' into the Abbenseu family.
If Gary has ''many brethren'' then, how were/are they born?

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: April 26, 2010 10:06PM

Also there is the teaching that one can be ''born an old soul''.
That was a common teaching after 1981.
Does this mean a 15 year old could have the soul of a 50 year old and, if so , would he be eligible for ''seed catching''?

Posted by: incarnate soul ()
Date: April 27, 2010 08:22AM

The concept is not a new one nor is it exclusive to Jack. Every Eastern and some Western religions embrase the concept. Anyone who believes in recarnation is very fimular with the concept.

Posted by: My Good Name ()
Date: April 27, 2010 09:24AM

Jack told the youth that they were all new souls, handpicked by himself.

Date: April 27, 2010 10:13PM

Does anyone know where on Facebook the current followers have profiles. I am very interested in seeing who they are and what they are posting.
Thanks

Date: April 28, 2010 12:33AM

Sally this is not a JH "original" by any means. Even my father used to say that a certain person had an old soul. That just meant that perhaps an ancestor came to "reside" in a new person and that person was smarter or had more insight then he or she should have at the young age. I guess it had a certain Kabbalisitc perspective. It was meant as a bad thing, just that the person was "wise beyond their years".

Current Page: 58 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.